What just happen?

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

Seunghyun: Well, are you feeling any better? *he smiled* Well, we need to head back to class before Mrs Keungryu gets mad at you! *he chuckled*

You: What? Why me?! *you looked confused* 

Seunghyun: Because I said so! *he laughed*

You: aish.. *you lightly punched him*

 

You sat there for awhile more to take a breather, after you're feeling slightly better, you both walked back to class. Just before reaching the classroom, Seunghyun stopped you from entering the classroom, he turned you around and kissed your forehead. And you stoned a little. But snapped back to reality, and quickly got back in to class, as if nothing ever happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are back at your seat and you remember what just happened and you touched your forehead lightly. 

 

*omg, did that just happened? why did he just kissed me? does he know i'm actually talking about him just now? sigh..*

 

Jiyong: Sooyoung ah, are you feeling okay? Your face is so red!

You: Ye, I'm fine, just thought of something cute that happened. *you faked a laugh* 

 

 

[Message from Bingu 오빠]

Bingu 오빠: Something cute? ㅋㅋㅋ Are you talking about me? :D

You: 오빠, don't mock me okay. It's your fault, I had to make up an excuse!

Bingu 오빠: Fine.. I'm sorry! I will treat you a nice drink okay? Do you feel better anyway? :)

You: Yay okay! Well, ye, kind of! Thank you! :) But don't do that anymore!

Bingu 오빠: I can't promise you! :P

[End of message with Bingu 오빠]

 

*his kiss is actually quite nice! omg, my heart is beating so fast! this is why i like him, he make me so happy! OH WAIT, did i just say that! omg, no.. okay wait.. kind of, a little, well ya i do! but i shouldn't make it obvious..* You smiled and went back to concentrate on your group discussion.

*RINGGG*

 

The school bell rang, so after class you saw Seunghyun left class first and you were slightly bumped. When you left the classroom, you felt someone tapped your head. You did not notice who was it because you were hanging your head low. And you looked up, it was Seunghyun, suddenly you felt a little mad, you smacked his arm.

Seunghyun: Ouch!

You: 오빠, why are you still here? *you pretended to sounded mad* I saw you left earlier. *you smacked him* 

Seunghyun: Why can't I be here? You are pissed because you thought I left without you right?

You: No.. Let's go, you owe me a drink!

You scroll through your contacts and you decided to call Mi Young to see if she wanted to tag along.

 

CONTACTS
Bingu 오빠
Daesung
Eunrae
Jiyong-ssi
Mi Young
Minjung
Maeri
Seungri
Taeyang

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Call with Mi Young]

You: Mi Young ah, where are you?

Mi Young: Eating late dinner with Jiyong 오빠 and a few other friends at K Town Mall. Wae? :)

You: Want to join us for a drink?

Mi Young: Is Seunghyun 오빠 there with you? 

You: Ye, we are on the way to the mall now.

Miyoung: YAY! Okay, see you later on!

You: Okay.. See you!

[End of call with Miyoung]

 

After ending the call with Mi young, you walked back to Seunghyun's car, whilst looking a little sad. All Mi Young think about is if Seunghyun will tag along. You felt bumped as you're torn between both of them.

 

Seunghyun: Are you okay?

You: Ye, I'm fine..