Oh okay...

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

After ending the call with Mi young, you walked back to Seunghyun's car, whilst looking a little sad. All Mi Young think about is if Seunghyun will tag along. You felt bumped as you're torn between both of them.

 

Seunghyun: Are you okay?

You: Ye, I'm fine..

 

 

 

 

 

After about 10 minutes, you ans Seunghyun had reached K Town Mall, you still feel a little gloomy, but you act like nothing happened, and you guys get seated at a cafe called 'SMOOTHIE KING'.

 

Table Seating (Top View)
Taeyang Daesung
Eunrae Minjung
You Jiyong
Seunghyun Mi Young
Seungri Maeri

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You smiled a little because your Seunghyun sat right beside you, but you were feeling sad because Mi Young was sitting right in front of him. You didn't give much expression because you like Seunghyun first but Mi Young doesn't know, so she thought she is the one who like him first. So you could only sit aside and admire him. She is flirting with him a lot that's why you were sad, and you excused yourself because you wanted to cool off for awhile. You pushed the transparent glass door as you walked out to the roof top garden at level 2 of 'SMOOTHIE KING'. And you sat there drinking your smoothie that Seunghyun bought for you, you looked at it and smiled a little. 

 

*It's okay, the weekends is here, I won't have to look at this sight for 2 days..*

 

Seunghyun: Are you okay?

You: Oh. Seunghyun 오빠.. Ye, I'm fine. *you looked back in to the beautiful night sky*

Seunghyun: Don't lie, Sooyoung ah. I know you, you like to stare at the sky when your stressed about something. Also I can tell by the look in your eyes that you are worrying about something.

 

When you realize your top 4 biases groups all disbanded | allkpop ...

 

You suddenly teared because you felt stress as you have been bottling up everything from, the stalker, to school projects and school works, to you and your best friend liking the same guy, all the mixed emotions gushing through your mind. Seunghyun saw you teared and he moved closer to you and hugged you. Then you broke down.. You didn't want all of this to happen. You felt so stress and you need to let loose yourself.

 

You: Sorry, i shouldn't have cried. I just need to relieve some stress. *he wiped your tears off*

Seunghyun: Are you really okay now?

You: Ye.. Thanks, let's go back down now. *you looked at him and hugged him one last time* 

 

And you two walked down, right before you two reached the stairs down, he pecked on your cheek. And your face gave a red flush.


 

After chilling for a bit, you guys are done with chatting and as it's getting late Seunghyun offered to send you home while the rest went home by themselves. Jiyong offered to drive Mi Young home as they have more things to talk about. On the way when he send you home, it kind of feel awkward. So you just kept scrolling on your phone.

 

Seunghyun: Are you sure you feel okay?

You: Ye, I'm really okay. *in a cold tone* 

Seunghyun: Why are you suddenly treating me coldly? *he sighed*

You: Nothing, I'm fine..

Seunghyun: We're here. *turned to look at you*

 

 

He suddenly got down the car and opened the door for you. You were slightly taken aback but you smiled and thanked him. He walked you to your door, and he hugged you.

 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. No matter what happens, I will be here for you and I will protect you okay.. Even if you won't tell me what in is your mind, I still will be here to take care of you alright. Just let me know okay?

 

You felt really safe, like you have been longing for this feeling because no one had protected you before. You didn't have someone special other than your parents. You nodded while still in his arms and you thanked him. And you went back home.