Good friends.

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

[Text Message with Miyoung]

You: MI YOUNG AH, why did you do that?! 

Mi Young: Well, can't you see Seunghyun is here. OMG! He's so handsome..

You: Ahhh! So someone now have a crush huh! *wink wink*

[End of Text Message]

 

 

 

 

 

While in the car on the way to school, you talked to Jiyong and Seunghyun more, and really felt like you were more closer to Seunghyun after the conversation also because you used to know him when you both were younger, and you decided to get his number as you lost contact with him after he moved. After reaching school, you checked your schedule and left for your first class, and Seunghyun 오빠 was walking with you because Jiyong and Mi Young class are at the other side of school. 

 

You: 오빠, well i was thinking if.. I could get your number, cause we once lost contacts and I don't want us to lose contact again.

Seunghyun: Sure, I was about to ask you that day, but since you ask already, here you go! *he wrote his number on a paper*

 

And you saved his contact as 'Bingu 오빠' because it really suits him and you knew that his personality was really silly around you. And when you realized you reach your class, Seunghyun was also there. Apparently his first class is the same as you. And you decided to sit beside him, since you only know him in this class, as you are a type that don't socialize as much as other people in school. As you were curious, you asked him how long does he know Jiyong for, and he said, after he moved, Jiyong is the first friend that approached him, and ever since they became best friends. You are in awe because of their friendship, it really reminds you of you and Mi Young's friendship. 

 

Chemistry Teacher: Class, please stop talking, I will give you all an assignment to see how well you work with your partners before forming a fixed group mates. For this assignment, you are able to discuss, but not too loudly. If not I'll put you in detention.. You can start working on it once you get the papers.

 

After an hour, the school bell rang. and you headed to the next class. you saw Jiyong seated on his desk, so you decided to sit beside him.

 

You: Jiyong-ssi, I want to ask something..

Jiyong: What is it Sooyoung ah?

 

Once you looked right into his eyes, and decided not to ask because you're afraid you might sound dumb or ridiculous for him being caring as a friend. 

 

You: Oh, sorry! It's nothing..

 

East Hamilton School Cafeteria Natural Light Education Artech ...

 

After your class finished, you went for early lunch in school, you and Jiyong decided to meet up with Seunghyun and Mi Young, at the cafeteria. After waiting outside the cafeteria for about 5 minutes, you saw Mi Young walking with Seunghyun, she looked so starstruck while talking to him, and he also looked like he enjoyed the conversation, and you felt a little bumped by it, but you do not know what is this that you're feeling. You felt weird inside, a little hurt, a little sad and a little disappointed, a lot of mixed emotions that made you confused but you decided to brush the feelings off because he is just a friend that you recently just reconcile with. You quickly went to get lunch as you want to brush off the thought of the both of them getting close.

 

Building a rooftop garden – Sufi Garden East

 

While buying you decided to eat quickly so that you can go to the school's rooftop garden because you don't really like looking at the of two friends getting close as you're getting slightly jealous. Little did you know someone was looking at you, when you looked kind of sad but you did not realize because you were eating, trying to avoid the scene in front of you. After you finished eating, you told them that you have some things to do and you quickly left the cafeteria. You didn't realize someone following, and you went to the rooftop garden to cool off. 

Voice: Why do you look sad? What happen? *a guy with familiar husky voice asked*

You: I'm fine, just enjoying the view..