Why oh why?

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

While buying you decided to eat quickly so that you can go to the school's rooftop garden because you don't really like looking at the of two friends getting close as you're getting slightly jealous. Little did you know someone was looking at you, when you looked kind of sad but you did not realize because you were eating, trying to avoid the scene in front of you. After you finished eating, you told them that you have some things to do and you quickly left the cafeteria. You didn't realize someone following, and you went to the rooftop garden to cool off. 

Voice: Why do you look sad? What happen? *a guy with familiar husky voice asked*

You: I'm fine, just enjoying the view..

 

 

 

 

 

topbom | Tumblr

 

He walked closer to you, and he looked at you. Suddenly his warm hand touched your face and you feel really secure with his touch. You know that you should not feel like that but you kind of liked the feeling.

 

Seunghyun: It's okay, 오빠 is here.. *he said, as you left out a sigh and closed your eye and turned away*

You: Let's go back to them now. *you said a little coldly as you remembered that Mi Young has a thing for him*

 

BACK AT THE CAFETERIA

 

Mi Young: Sooyoung ah, what happened? Are you okay? *she sound concerned*

You: Oh, it's nothing.. *you gave a small smile*

You saw 3 other guys talking to Jiyong, and you figured that is the other close friends that he mentioned that other time. You look over to them and introduced yourself. 

 

 

 

*Their eye smile are so C.U.T.E! Wait... What?! What am I thinking!* You blinked a few times and beam after that. 

 

 

 

And you try to sat down further away from Seunghyun 오빠, but then he sat beside you so it's awkward for you to change seat. You tried to look down and use your phone because he's just beside you, and you can feel him looking at you as he is worried.

 

Seunghyun: Why are you so quiet? *he whispered* 

You: It's nothing.. *you whispered back* 

 

*RINGGG* 

 

The school bell rang. Next period, first day of pre acting class before official modules get chosen, but you are so nervous as you don't really know anyone and you thought only Mi Young was in the same class. Little did you know, all of the guys are in the same class too.

 

ACTING CLASS

 

 

Teacher: Settle down class, I'm going to introduce myself. *she paused* Good afternoon class, I'm Mrs Keungryu, I will be the Acting Lecturer for the next two years. Any question, you can just look for me. *she bowed*

Mrs Keungryu: Now I will hand out scripts and you guys will have to perform it on the next lesson. *as she hand out scripts to the class* And you all will be in groups of four, 2 guys and 2 girls. *she added* I will read the guys name first and afterwards the girls name.

 

Group 1- Jiyong (M), Seunghyun (M), Sooyoung (F), Mi Young (F)

Group 2- Daesung (M), Taeyang (M), Eunrae (F), Minjung (F)

Group 3- Seungri (M), Kibum (M), Dasom (F), Maerie (F)

Group 4- Yesung (M), Junghwan (M), Semin (F), Haerin (F)

Group 5- Taewon (M), Woojin (M), Yejin (F), Eunbi (F)

Group 6- Heechuk (M), Jung Moon (M), Young Hee (F), Yungji (F)

 

Mrs Keungryu: This will be your group for this semester, I'll change the groups if i think that there are issues.

 

*Oh no, why must it be him again?* You sighed.