It's okay.

First Love

 

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

You: I know it's too sudden, but I've liked you since we were childhood friends, and when you moved and we broke contact, my heart shattered. I know don't have the same feelings as I do. I understand.. I will try my best to let go my feelings for you. I'm sorry for having feelings for you.. *you sighed*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You felt his gentle warm hands on your cheek, you looked up and saw his face right in front of you. 

 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. Every since we met, I've always liked you, before I could let you know, I found out I had to move. I still have feelings for you, I know it's too early but we can see how things goes along. When it's the right time, we will know what to do. Alright? *he smiled* 

You: Thanks for being such a amazing guy, 오빠*you felt as though the weight has lifted off your shoulders* 

 

And you really felt relieved, you heaved a sigh. And suddenly, you felt awkward, so you decided to go shower.

 

You: 오빠, I'm going to shower. *as you walked up to your room*

*Why did he have to be such a sweetheart. It's making me fall for him more..* You sighed once again and walked to your closet. You decided to take something cute but warm as the weather forecast mentioned that it will be cold outside for the day.

 

 

You let the water slowly flow in the bath tub while you were undressing, you are still in a daze of what had happened. You felt as though you wanted to run away, but you just sighed a lot. While in the shower, you have been thinking hard whether you should just listen to him and let the feeling go with the flow or forget your feelings about him because of Mi Young's feelings for him. You are so clueless you didn't know what to do, but you are grateful for what he have done to help you, because you know that he helped you a lot. A part of you wanted to have feelings for him and be able to love and date him but a part of you is stopping you because of Mi Young as she is your best friend, you really don't want her to feel like you stole her "guy" you were so sad yet happy at the same time. 

 

 

You were relaxing in your bath when suddenly you heard banging on your room door.

 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah! Are you done?! You have been in the shower for almost an hour already!

You: AHHH! 오빠! What are you doing in my room?! GET OUT!! 

*OMG what the hell just happened?*

 

You got up from your bath tub, and rinse of the bubbles and wrap yourself in your robe, and you went to dried your hair first. After drying your hair, you change the clothes that you picked out and you head down.

 

 

When you were walking down the stairs, you saw him sitting there, the sun hit the right spot on his face. Everything about his features just enhanced from the sun. Your eyes trace his face, and you saw a perfect jawline, his perfect eyes, his perfect nose, his perfect ears, his perfect hair, his perfect voice, everything about him is perfect to you.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts as you walked over to him.