New school.

First Love

Mom: Park Sooyoung! Wake up now! Park Sooyoung! *your mom shouted*

You: 5 more minutes umma, please!

Mom: Wake up now honey! You're going to be late for the first day of school if you don't get ready now! *she called for you again*

 

*oh my godddddd!*

 

You quickly woke up and get ready for school. After washing up you wear your clothes, and you wore something presentable yet cute for the first day. And you quickly left your house to meet Mi Young. You decided to text her to rush her if not, you both would be late for school.

 

 Chunky Tennis Shoes | Chunky Sneakers | Dad Shoes

 

[Text Message with Mi Young]

You: Mi Young uh!! Are you done? Hurry up! I'm waiting outside your house already! ^^

Mi Youngie: I'm ready too! I'm coming down now! Wait a minute! :p

You: Okay! Pali pali, we have to be school by 7:30am. And now is 7:05am! OMG!

Miyoungie: Okay! I'm here now! :D

[End of Text Message] 

 

Need a Back-to-School Outfit Idea? Here's 50!

And you saw her walking out of her house, wearing a pink sweater with a line skirt, pairing with a heeled boots and of course, with her new geek glasses that she bought last week. And you look at her weirdly..

 

Mi Young: What are you looking at? *she looked confused*

You: Stop wearing those glasses! Wear contacts already! *slightly fustrated*

Mi Young: Aish... It's okay if i look nerdy or what! You know I can't wear contacts! *pouty*

You: Geez, whatever! *you stared at her one last time*

 

 

YG HIGH

 

 

You: Mi Young ah.. This school is really nice! *you beamed at her* 

Mi Young: Ya! I know right! Actually it is quite nice! *she smiled back*

You: Well, let's go explore the school! *You said happily and you pulled her*

Mi Young: Okay then! *she happily followed*

 

 

YG LIBRARY

 

 

Mi Young: OMG! Sooyoung ah.. I like the school library *she smacked your arm a couple of times*

You: Mi Young ah.. Don't be such a nerd

Mi Young: Aishh, you little brat! *she rolled her eyes at you*

 

You just looked at her and laughed a little. As she smacked you a little too hard, your bag slipped off your shoulder. While you were adjusting your bag, when some one accidentally bump on to you. 

 

You: OMO, I'm sorry.. *bowing a few times, worrying that it's the school's queenka..*

Guy: Oh... no no, I'm was the one who bump on to you first I'm sorry.

You: Oh no, it's fine! Oh.. Sorry for being rude, what's your name by the way?

Jiyong: I'm Jiyong, Kwon Ji Yong.. I've been in this school for a year now, and yes. I could see that you are new to this school. *slight laugh*

You: Oh, annyeong sunbae.. So sorry for bumping on to you. Ye, I'm new to this school, today is my first day in school! *oh he's quite...... cute i could say....*

Jiyong: Annyeong hoobae ah! Oh, I have to get to class now. See you around.

 

You caught up with Mi Young as she slowly walked off without you because she was still amazed by how pretty the new school is. You went to your classes with Mi Young, but you were distracted by thinking about the incident in the library. And you were thinking about him the whole afternoon until you get home.