The Taengsic Project Prep. Finished

Cold+Hot=?

Seohyun give a thumb up to the other as a sign that her mission has been sucessed. The other member shout in joy and jumping around. Seohyun join the crowd this time.

“Now, the last thing to do is makes sure Jessica unnie would come. This time I think Fany unnie should do that. If Jessica unnie being difficult, give me a signal. I know a way to take down two birds by one stone.” Yoona said.

Tiffany look at Yoona curiously but continue to calling Jessica. “Hello, Jessica speaking.” Jessica answer the phone with her flat tone.

“Jessi! This is Fany. Me and my friends want to invite you to amusement park tomorrow. It will be fun. Our dress code is tank top and shorts.” Tiffany said in her cheerful tone.

Jessica sighed and said coldly,” I can’t. I have more important things to do than playing around. Moreover now I know that all the managers won’t be presence. Have fun by your self. If that's all, I will end this conversation.”

Tiffany pouted and said,” But we want you to come. We will celebrate Tae Tae’s comeback. Don’t you want to come tomorrow and celebrate it together?”

“No.” Jessica answer even colder now. Tae Tae? What kind of name is that? Childish!

Tiffany turned to Yoona and give her a signal. Yoona has anticipated this so she asked Tiffany to give the phone to her. Yoona pulled Sunny closer to her self and wispher something. Sunny’s expression become bright when she heard Yoona’s words. She nodded her head eagerly. Yoona winked at Sunny and started her plan.

Yoona speak to Sunny loudly while holding the phone. “Wow, I can’t wait for tomorrow! Now that Taeyeon unnie has agreed to come and wear the dress code, I’m more anticipated about it.” Yoona said excitedly. “That’s right, Yoong. With white tank top and a shorts, we have many opportunity to touch and gropped her everywhere we likes. Including you know the squishy twin on the back and front of her body.” Sunny said in a very excited tone.

Other member laugh without sound seeing Sunny and Yoona’s act. Now they understood what Yoona’s words mean. She will made Jessica jealous so that Jessica would go to the amusement park. and if Jessica jealous, then her feelings for Taeyeon getting clearer for the team. Yoona quickly give the phone to Tiffany.

Tiffany put the phone on her ear and said,” I’m sorry the phone slipped under the chair just now. I won’t pressured you anymore than. See you at the Office tomorrow, Jessi. B..” Before Tiffany could finished her word, Jessica shout loudly. “I will come tomorrow! Don’t forget to text me the time and address. Bye!” Jessica end the called abruptly. Tiffany look at her phone dumbfounded for a while and burst in laugh after a while. “It is confirmed that Jessi like Tae Tae very much. Tomorrow will be very fun!!”

All members shout happily. “Yeah!”

Meanwhile at Jung residence, we could see Jessica fuming. She cursed the erted friends of Taeyeon. “How could they planned to violated Taeyeon! What?! Touch and gropped her everywhere they like? That erted people!” Jessica cursed while pacing back and forward in her room.

“I will make sure Taeyeon’s asset safe from that naughty hands! The only one who could touch it is Taeyeon and her future wife!” Jessica said to her self. Suddenly she frowned. “Why did I feel mad when thinking other people being taeyeon’s wife and touching her?” She shake her head and assuring her self. “I won’t get angry if Taeyeon’s wife is smart, georgeous, has a good body.. Wait, I have all that criteria. So, I could be her future wife?”

Jessica giggle and feeling happy when she thought about it. She closed her eyes imagining her and Taeyeon’s wedding and then have honeymoon and then little Taeyeon and Jessica running around the house. Jessica smile from ear to ear. She jumped around like a hyper bunny but then stopped and compose her self when she realize how stupid she look.

Jessica shake her head and concentrate to the emergency problem. Taeyeon’s ert friends. Thinking about Taeyeon’s friends, their words once again rang in Jessica’s head.  She stopped for a while and day dreaming. “But I wonder how squishy Taeyeon’s s and .. “ Jessica snapped back and grabbed her hair. “No! No! I can’t think like that. Oh my God, I’ve became crazy. Damn that Dookong’s Managers!”

Jessica throw her self to her bed and burried her face at the pillow. The softness of the pillow calmed her. “Hmm… I’m sure Taeyeon’s s and would be this soft.” Jessica giggle and burried her face more. She sqeeze the pillow and continue giggling. Jessica looked very ert right now. A small gasped  wake her up from her dazed. She look at the source and saw the same maid that saw her doing an aegyo. The maid’s face red and she was putting her hand on . Jessica’s eyes widened when she realize the condition.

“I-I’m sorry, miss. I was ordered by Mr. and Mrs. Jung to told you that the dinner has been served. I-I didn’t see or hear anything. I will not told Mr. and Mrs. Jung about your secret erted side. I swear!” Then the maid closed the door and leave quickly.

Jessica’s face red like a lobster and she gapped. Just as the door closed, she heard it opened once again. She thought the maid has come back so she look at her foot and trying to explain her self. “You are misunderstood. I didn’t have a erted imagination about Taeyeon. It’s just her friends called me just now and told me indirectly that Taeyeon’s s and   are squishy so when I feel my soft pillow, unconsciously my thought get back to that. No no no.. This sounds more wrong. What I mean is..” Jessica lifted her head ready to explain more but she saw her parents instead.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung look at their daughter awkwardly. Mrs. Jung cleared and said,” We don’t know you have that hobby, Sooyeon. But it’s alright! There are some people that has a byun self. You could continue imagining. We would just asked the chef to reheat the food later when you want to eat.” Mrs. Jung closed the door and look at Mr. Jung. They smile at each other evilly. Mr. Jung hold his wife’s hand and pulled her gently to continue walking. “So, she is imagining Taeyeon, hmm? I have a good feeling about this engagement.” Mr. and Mrs. Jung then laugh happily.

Meanwhile in Jessica’s room. Jessica stand still and look at the door that closed by her mother just now. She shake her head because she couldn’t accept the fact that her parents heard what she said just now. She grabbed her hair once again and wailed,” Noooo!!! Damn you, Dookong!!!!”