Do You Want To Be My Lover?

Cold+Hot=?

Birds chirping around outside Taeyeon's window has awaken her from her slumber. Last night was the best sleep she ever had. She felt warm and comfortable. Taeyeon blinked her eyes to chase her sleepy away. She looked to her left and saw the most beautiful creature she ever met. Taeyeon felt like she would be the luckiest person in this world if Jessica become her wife. Wait, where did this thought come? Well, I don’t know why but thinking about it makes my heart giddy. Am I falling for her?

Taeyeon caressed Jessica’s cheek and swipe her hair that covered her face. Taeyeon leaned forward and kissed Jessica’s nose gently. She caressed Jessica’s cheek once again and slowly released Jessica’s hold on her waist. She wants to stay with Jessica on the bed but she needs to make breakfast for both of them. Taeyeon tip toe to go outside their room and preparing the breakfast.

Jessica stirred when she felt someone that keep her warm disappeared. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Taeyeon’s side. She frowned when she saw it empty. She shouted Taeyeon’s name to found out her whereabout. “Taeyeonnie! Where are you?” Jessica wait for awhile but she didn’t hear any reply. She pouted and trying to get up to find her love. Jessica stand slowly and felt that her back not as hurt as yesterday. She walked slowly to the kitchen, following her instinct.

Jessica smiled when she saw Taeyeon busy making breakfast while singing. She stayed on her position for a while to enjoyed Taeyeon’s voice. When the song reached the end, Jessica walked behind Taeyeon and backhugging her.

Taeyeon startled when she felt a pair of arms circling her waist. The ladle in her hand almost fail if not because of her fast reflex. “You startled me, Sica.” Taeyeon said. She then felt Jessica giggled and rubbed her nose on her neck again. Taeyeon shivered and sighed. “Sica, I’ve told you don’t do that.” Taeyeon put the ladle and turn to look at Jessica. “And didn't the Doctor said you must have bedrest for three days, what are you doing here?” Taeyeon look at Jessica sternly and put her hands on her waist like a mother reprimanding her child.

Jessica know Taeyeon is getting angry so she throw her self at Taeyeon and hug her by the waist tightly. She buried her self on Taeyeon’s shoulder and said,” I’m sorry, Taeyeon. I just missed you. Don’t angry please..” Jessica look at Taeyeon timidly with her sad eyes.

Taeyeon sighed when she saw that eyes. Her heart softened immediately. She hugged Jessica and her back. “You know I’m angry because I’m worried with your health.” Jessica the nodded her head. “How is it your back today? Is it still hurt?” Taeyeon look at Jessica expecting an answer but all that she get is Jessica show her thumb finger and index finger with the end the fingers almost touched.

Taeyeon laughed at Jessica’s cute act and said,” A little? Is that what you mean?” Jessica once again nodded cutely while still resting her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon chuckled and disentangled Jessica’s hand on her waist and look at Jessica. She could saw Jessica ready to protest for her action but she quickly point her finger at the boiling pot. “We don’t want to have a burnt food as our breakfast, right?”

Jessica crossed her arms when she saw Taeyeon continue concentrating on the food. She walked behind Taeyeon and s her arms around Taeyeon’s waist once again. She put her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulder to look at the food that Taeyeon made.

Taeyeon chuckled when she felt Jessica’s hug. She didn’t know that Jessica could be this clingy. Not that she hate it, infact she love it very much. Taeyeon knew Jessica doing it to seek Taeyeon’s attention. Taeyeon pretend to focus on her cooking and continue neglecting Jessica. The truth is she has finished cooking.

Jessica puffed her cheeks and swayed Taeyeon’s body side to side while calling her name cutely,” Taeyeoonnie… Pay attention to me too. I’m kind of jealous to the food right now.”

Taeyeon squealing inside her head when she saw this cute act. Taeyeon stopped what ever it is that she is pretending to do and turn around to Jessica fully. She pinched Jessica’s nose and said,” How could you feeling Jealous to food, you silly girl? Now you have my fully attention. Tell me what do you want?”

Jessica grinned happily and s her hand on Taeyeon’s neck. She kissed Taeyeon’s cheek and greeted her. “Good morning, Taeyeonnie.” Then she smile brightly waiting for Taeyeon to greeted her back. Taeyeon pretended to be dumb and nodded her head. “Morning. Is that it? Now, let me finished my cooking.” Taeyeon trying to turn around but the hands on her neck hold her still. Taeyeon looked at Jessica and could saw her frowning face. Taeyeon keep her innocent look while staring at Jessica.

After a while Jessica sighed and loosen her hold on Taeyeon’s neck. She look at Taeyeon sadly and said,” You should continue your cooking. I will go back to the bedroom. I’m sorry I acted like a girlfriend just now.” What do you think you are doing, Jessica? You are not her girlfriend. What right did you have to demand Taeyeon greet you like that?

Taeyeon stunned when she saw Jessica’s dejected face. She didn’t know Jessica would think like that. She didn’t know Jessica would valued the greeting this much. She didn’t know that deep inside Jessica felt insecure. Taeyeon grabbed Jessica’s hand before she could turn around. She put Jessica’s hands back on her neck and look at her guiltily.

“Don’t think like that. You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m the one that told you to not forget your confession, right? So you have every right to asked me to greeted you just like you greeted me. I’m just teasing you because your pouting is so cute.” Taeyeon explained gently. Taeyeon caressed Jessica’s cheek and said,” Good Morning, Honey.” Taeyeon then kissed Jessica’s rosy cheek.

Jessica felt like she is in heaven when she heard Taeyeon’s words. Especially her nickname, Honey. Jessica smile brightly despite her rosy cheeks. They looked at each other and slowly leaned forward. Their lips meet in the midway and they shared a sweet kiss in the morning. They separated after a while and put their forehead together. They look at each other and giggled.

Jessica’s growling stomatch woken them from their sweet moment. Jessica buried her face on Taeyeon’s shoulder while cursing her stomatch to growling at the wrong time. Taeyeon laughed loudly and patted Jessica’s head. She disentangled her self and asked Jessica to wait on the table while she took the food from the kitchen. Jessica nodded and walked slowly to the table. She promised her self that when she has healed, she will helped Taeyeon.

Taeyeon took the foods one by one to the table and sit besides Jessica. They feed each other happily til the end. Then they continue their cuddling on the couch in the living room. Just like yesterday, Jessica sit in between Taeyeon’s leg and put her head on Taeyeon’s chest while Taeyeon hugging her. The different is right now they have been more comfortable with each other so Taeyeon could absentmindedly play with Jessica’s hair while Jessica played with Taeyeon’s finger.

Taeyeon is thinking whether she should just make their status official or not. Well, she is sure she like Jessica very much. She is sure that she didn’t want another person being Jessica’s girlfriend, and the last reason, although Jessica keep saying that it’s alright, Taeyeon didn’t want Jessica to stay unofficial after what she did to Jessica last night.

Taeyeon looked down at Jessica and gently lifted Jessica’s head by her chin. Jessica look at Taeyeon confusedly. Taeyeon grabbed Jessica’s hand, kissed the palm, and hold it on her cheek. “Honey, Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Do you want to make us official? Do you want to be my girlfriend?”