I Love You

Cold+Hot=?

The day that Taeyeon hates the most has come. The day when she has to tell Jessica all the secrets. Taeyeon couldn't sleep since last night. she is afraid and anxious that Jessica would leave her. Moreover Jessica has said that she can't forgive someone that being close with her not because of want to be her friends, but have another reason. Taeyeon look at Jessica that sleeping while hugging her. Taeyeon caressed Jessica's cheek gently then kissed it. Taeyeon's heart pained when she imagining that Jessica would leave her so she hugged Jessica tighter to calm her mind.

A while later, Taeyeon disentangled her self from the hug then get out from the bed to cooked breakfast for Jessica. She cooked with all her heart because this could be the last time she could cooked for Jessica. When the food finished, she placed it on the tray and brought it to the room. Taeyeon put it on the table near the bed and went to woke Jessica up.

Taeyeon sit on the bed and look at Jessica intently. She patted Jessica's cheek and said,"Sica, wakey wakey... I've made breakfast for you." Taeyeon ordered her brain to remember all Jessica's expression. How Jessica would whinned for a while because her sleep being disturbed but smile when Taeyeon kissed her cheek, how she would rubbed her eyes cutely before sit on the bed, how her eye would twinkling when she see Taeyeon, how radiant her smile when she greeted her, how happy she is when she saw the food that Taeyeon cooked for her. Taeyeon wanted to engraved all of it in her brain and heart.

Jessica ate the breakfast heartily. She felt like a princess when she woken up by the kiss then having a breakfast on the bed. She smile brightly and thinking Taeyeon would be a very good lover. When she finished the food, Taeyeon asked her to took a bath before having the talk.

"Sica, now you should take a shower. Please do it properly because I think you are drooling today." Taeyeon said playfully then runaway when Jessica get up trying to hit her.

Jessica's face red because of embarassement. She knew Taeyeon only teasing her but she would makes sure she has a really good scent after the shower so she go to the shower with determined face.

Taeyeon's smile vanished when she arrived at the kitchen. She gripped the sink tightly to calmed her self. Her heart beating very fast because the time to confession is almost come. Taeyeon shake her head and said to her self," No, Taeyeon. You have to stay strong and keep positive. There's still a possibility that Jessica would forgive you." Taeyeon exhaled loudly and continue to wash the dishes when she has calmed.

Taeyeon took her bath on the other bathroom because she can't wait any longer to tell Jessica the secret. When she finished, she sit on the couch in the living room waiting for Jessica.

Jessica finished her shower and go out of the bedroom to find Taeyeon. She found Taeyeon day dreaming with troubled expression on her face. Jessica furrowed her brows when she saw it. She walked to Taeyeon's direction and sit beside her. She hold Taeyeon's hand and said," Taeyeonnie, what's wrong? You looked troubled. Is it because of the secrets? You could tell me another day. I've told you to take your time."

Taeyeon smile softly and squeezed Jessica's hand. "No, I have to tell you now. If i wait for another day, I don't think I could sleep peacefully. But right now I need your hug." Taeyeon open her arms asking Jessica to cuddled with her.

Jessica snuggled close to Taeyeon happily and sighed contently when she felt Taeyeon's arm locked her in the hug. She could feel Taeyeon kissed her temple and then sighed heavily. Jessica frowned when she hear the sighed. She hates it when Taeyeon sad.

When Taeyeon has calmed, she start the story. "Me and the members have known Mr. Jung for years. He helped us to be who we are now. We are not Mr. Jung's employee. We have our own company. You should know the company, they are quite big. The companies are named after their sure name."

Jessica furrowed her brow while thinking. Sure name? Then, Kwon corp., Im corp... Oh my, all of them has a big company. Good for them. Jessica then smile.

"Few weeks ago Mr. Jung called me to helped him. His daughter has became a woman without emotion since she has worked at the company. He missed his old daughter that would called him daddy and cuddled with him everyday. He wants me to help you change to be more human. That's why me and the members made a plan so that we could trigger all your emotion that burried inside your heart. We planned everything including the fake company."

Jessica disentangled her self from the hug and look at Taeyeon in the eye. "So, you are saying that the company and everything within is fake and our meeting is planned? You are kind with me because of this too?" Jessica's tone getting high in every words that she said.

"I.. Yes, I treated you like a family to enhance your humanized process. But please hear me out, Sica. That's all only in th begin.." Before she could finished her explaination, Jessica cut her.

"So you and your friends never have the intention to be my friends. You have other purpose. Everything is fake. So you said you like me is also fake? All the affection that you show me is just for the stupid mission! You never loved me! Is that why you can't say you love me? Because you never love me! You only did all of it to change me!" Jessica shouted with tears in her eyes.

Taeyeon kneeling in front of Jessica and hugged her waist tightly, afraid that Jessica would leave her. "No! It is true that I don't have any feelings with you when I accept the project and the engagement. But I mean it when I said I like you very much! It also true that I can't said it because of my trauma! The more we spent time together, my feelings grow stronger for you. I can't live without you. Last night I can't sleep because I'm afraid you would leave me when you know about all of this. You have to understand, I haven't known you when i accepted all of this. It is not my intention to being closed to you only to change you, It's your father's intention. Please believe me, Sica!"

Jessica shoved Taeyeon aside and stand up. "Even an engagement behind my back? You are going to marry me just for the mission? How incredible you are, Ms. Kim Taeyeon. Don't worry, I will tell my father to stop all of this and you could have your freedom back. Good bye Ms. Kim Taeyeon, I hope we didn't meet anymore in the future." Jessica then walked to the door.

Jessica smirked when she felt Taeyeon backhugging her. Yes, smirked. Jessica never angry about this. She is planning to tell Taeyeon that she understood her. She knew Taeyeon wouldn't do such things. She has stayed with her long enough to know how wonderful Taeyeon is. She wants to hugged Taeyeon and reassured her that everything will be alright. But she has another thought, maybe she could use this chance to make Taeyeon said that three words to her. Moreover she got a very pleasant surprise from this secret, the engagement. She wants to laugh and jumping around when she heard it. She is very happy when she knew Taeyeon is her fiancee. And because of this piece of information, she determined to make Taeyeon said it so she could be Taeyeon's lover officially. She has beat her self mentally to said stupid things like she won't be Taeyeon's girlfriend if she can't say it.

Jessica snapped back when she heard Taeyeon sobbing on her back. She hardened her heart so she could act until the end.

"No, don't do that. I want to marry you now. I want to have a family with you. I want to sleep with you every night and the first thing I see is your beautiful face. I want to build a family with you. Don't throw me away, Sica. I never lied about my feeling. I love you with all my heart, Sica." Taeyeon said sincerely with tears in her eyes.

Jessica smile widely when she finally hear it. Jessica put her poker face, release her self from Taeyeon's hug and turn to face Taeyeon. "What did you just said? You love me? How do i know that you are sincere, you said it because you mean it not because I wanted to leave you and make you failed this project?"

Taeyeon hold both of Jessica's hand and put it on her chest where her heart beat. She looked at Jessica in the eyes and said,"I love you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon with all my heart. I don't care if the mission failed, all that I ever want is you. I want you to be with me for the rest of my life, I want you to be my wife, mother of my child, be with me until death do us apart. I love you, I want this engagement to be real. I will do whatever you want. I will treat you like a queen for the rest of my life."

Jessica smile contently and hugged Taeyeon. "I love you too, Taeyeonnie. I want this engagement jus as much as you are."

Taeyeon stunned for a while when Jessica hug her but when she heard Jessica's word, Taeyeon returned the hug and smile happily. Jessica won't leave her, in fact Jessica would be her fiance. Nothing's more wonderful than this fact.

A moment later, Jessica loosen the hug and put her arms on Taeyeon's neck. She entangled her hands on Taeyeon's hair and tugged it upwards. Jessica smile seductively when she felt Taeyeon gasped. Jessica leaned forward and whisper on Taeyeon's ear. "Now that we have benn official and I'm your fiancee, I don't find any reason to move out from my own fiancee's house. And you've said your self that you would treat me like a queen. You will fulfill all my needs. Including my desire." Jessica the bite Taeyeon's earlobe seductively.

Taeyeon gasped while thinking that she is in a big trouble. But she could feel her byun self raging when she heard Jessica's seductive words and action.

----------------------------------

Author note:

I'm sure all of you tricked in the firs half of the story, thinking Jessica would leave her. Gyahaahaha.. *Evil laugh* I'm sorry, I don't like TaengSic seperated just because of this small matters so, the story turned out like this. ^^ Enjoy!