Taeyeon's Fired!

Cold+Hot=?

The next day Jessica arrived at the Dookong. She walk to YoonYul arrogantly. She has earned the appointment so she could enter the building without being pranked by them. Jessica walk passed the guards and reached for the main door handle when Yuri pulled her back. Jessica glare at her and said,” I have made an appointment. You can’t stop me.”

Yoona and Yuri nodded their head together and said,” We know you have but according to security procedure, all the visitor has to passed our dog’s inspection to enter. We can’t let dangerous people enter the building and harm our general.”

Jessica sighed but relented. She took off her hand bag and ready to took her blazer too when Yoona shout. “Oh my God! No please! Oh my innocent eyes. You are tinted.” Yoona put a hand to her eyes but separated her middle and ring finger so she could Jessica clearly.

Jessica become red of embarassement and clamped her hand to Yoona’s mouth. “Shh.. I didn’t do anything inappropriate! You are the one that said I need to be inspected by the dog. It is only normal to take off all the belonging just like any other inspection.”

Yoona wriggled her face out and said,” But our ginger could inspect you without you have to took off your clothes. All that you have to do is hold him close to your face. Ginger!!”

Jessica frowned. Isn’t a dog for inspection usually big? How could I hold him close to my face? Why should I hold him close to my face? Should’t the dog sniffed around my bag and pocket? And what kind of inspection dog named ginger!

Not long, a small, black, puddle like dog walk to Yoona’s direction. The dog barked cutely announcing his arrival. “Woof.. Woff..” Yoona crouching and cradled the dog. Ginger Yoona’s face and turn to Yuri. Yoona catched the signal and walked to Yuri. Ginger Yuri and look at Jessica suspiciously. Yoona whisper to ginger on his ear. “This is a possible new mommy for you. Umma Tae is engaged to her. Find out whether she is worthed or not.” Ginger answer it by barking. “Woof!”

Yoona give Ginger to Jessica. Jessica accept it awkwardly. She never interact to another life being including animal. She hold Ginger using both of her hands on an arm length. Ginger’s lower legs dangling and swaying left and right. Ginger look at Jessica with his innocent puppy eyes and barked, telling Jessica to hold her properly. Jessica hold Ginger close to her face and Ginger start his inspection.

He look at Jessica in the eyes. Hmm.. New mommy? She has nice body, beautiful like umma, and smells good. Ginger put her paws on both of Jessica’s cheeks. White and smooth skin, and she has a kind eyes. She looks like umma’s twin. Owkay, approved! Hurry, marry my umma! Ginger Jessica’s lips while his paws still holding Jessica’s cheeks. Then he bark happily. “Woof.. Woof..!!” he wriggled out of Jessica’s hold and run inside.

Yoona and Yuri look at each other and agreed that Ginger like Jessica. If Ginger like her then she must be a good person. Yoona and Yuri hold both of Jessica’s shoulder and said,” You received both of our vote. You could come in now. Director’s room is on the third floor, you would recognize it immediately. The room is a cutie like the owner.” Jessica furrowed her brow. Vote? What vote? A cutie? “You better hurry. It is almost ten.” Jessica snapped back and hurriedly walk inside the building to Taeyeon’s room.

Jessica arrived at the third floor. She look to the left and saw rooms full of employees. She turn to her right and she finally understood Yoona’s word. The director’s room is like a Dookong land. There’re little Dookongs everywhere. On the wall,ceiling, floor, even the couch and the door’s shape is a Dookong. She look at the secretary’s desk and she could saw a woman working there. Jessica assumed that’s Seo Ju hyun the only normal person here.

Jessica walk slowly and stop in front of the desk. “Good Morning, miss. I’m here for a ten o’clock appointment. My name is Jessica.”

Seohyun lifted her head and smile. “Ah, yes. The director has been waiting for you. Let’s go inside.” Seohyun get up and walk to the door. She opened it for Jessica and gesturing her to enter first. Jessica bowed and walk passed Seohyun. She enter the room and looking around to find the director but found no one. Jessica frowned and turn to Seohyun. Seohyun smile apologetically and ask her to wait for a moment.

Seohyun walk to a green thingy thing. If Jessica look closely, it is a big Dookong. A person could fit in there. Jessica eye widened. Don’t tell me the director inside that Dookong! She saw Seohyun roll the Dookong so she could reach the zipper. She zipped down the Dookong until it reached the Director’s neck. Jessica awed by the Director’s beauty. Even if the Director look silly now, she couldn’t deny that the director really is a cutie. Jessica’s heart skipper a beat.

Seohyun patted Taeyeon’s cheek. “Unnie, wake up. Your ten o’clock appointment is here.”

Taeyeon’s eyes fluttered open, she tried to rubbed her face but her hands stuck inside the Dookong. She struggled and rolled around but the zipper won’t open. She look at Seohyun sadly,” Hyunnie, my hands stuck. Hiks..” Taeyeon once again wriggled like a worm but her action is futile. “Hyunnie..”

Jessica look at the scene and feel her heart beating like crazy. She didn’t know why, she wants to pinch the cheeks and help her open the zipper. Her heart beating like crazy because of Taeyeon’s cuteness.

Seohyun shake her head and help her unnie. “How could you get inside this Dookong but can’t open it?”

Taeyeon puffed her cheeks and thinking. She remember she was sleeping on the couch. So how could she ended up inside it? Taeyeon sit when the zipper has opened all. She is still thinking deeply not realizing Jessica’s presence. “Is there someone enter my office before this?” Taeyeon asked Seohyun that busy tidying Taeyeon's hair and clothes.

Seohyun thought for a second and answered,” Well, I think HyoYoonYul unnies get inside.. Oh my God, they are the one that did it, didn’t they? No wonder they are laughing happily when they leaved your office. Oh, I think they take your picture, unnie.”

Jessica feeling uncomfortable seeing the close relationship and skinship between Seohyun and Taeyeon. For some reason she felt angry. Jessica cleared to let them remembered her presence. Unconsciously Jessica has clenched her hand and throw her glare at both of them.

Taeyeon and Seohyun look at Jessica calmly. Seohyun once again said to Taeyeon. “She is your ten o’clock appointment. Her name..” Before Seohyun could continue, Taeyeon interrupted. “Jessica. I know. You have told me yesterday.”

Taeyeon look at Jessica and said.” Good Morning. I'm Taeyeon.  I’ve been told about your purpose. You see, desk over there, that’s yours. We will worked in one room.” Taeyeon turned to Seohyun again and said,” Hyunnie, piggyback. I’m still sleepy.”

Seohyun turn her back to Taeyeon silently, obeying Taeyeon’s request. Taeyeon get to Seohyun’s back. She hugged Seohyun by her neck and circled her legs on Seohyun’s waist. Seohyun get up and walk to Taeyeon’s desk. She put Taeyeon gently on the chair. “Now, happy working, unnie.”

“Hyunnie, wait. I want ice cream now and bring the report that I asked you to make.” Taeyeon ordered. Seohyun once again nodded her head and walk out.

Jessica’s glare intensified. First she is ignored then she is treated like nothing. She has higher rank than the Director but why did she treated like this? Jessica calmed her self and said to her self. Relax, Jessica. Maybe this is just her bad day. Give her second chance. Just observed for a while. Jessica encourage her self and sit on her chair.

Seohyun close the door and smile. She could feel Jessica’s icy glare directed to her. She saw Jessica’s reaction when she first saw Taeyeon too. Looks like Jessica has fallen to Taeyeon’s charm. Meanwhile, her Taeyeon unnie hasn’t show any reaction to Jessica. She is only focus on her role as a bad director.

Jessica saw Taeyeon put her feets on top the table and prepared to sleep while waiting for Seohyun. Jessica couldn’t stand it anymore so she asked Taeyeon. “Don’t you have job to do other than sleeping?”

Taeyeon answer without open her eyes. “Hmm, no. Hyunnie did all of that for me.”

Jessica bite her lips trying to control her anger. “Don’t you need to rechecked her report?” Taeyeon shrugged lightly and said,” Nah, she is a smart secretary. She won’t make a mistake. You know, she did all the job that I have to do. Isn’t she smart?” Jessica gritted her teeth and asked once again,” How about other department’s report?” “Ah, If they are good enough to be a manager, I think their report won’t be a problem.

Right now Jessica’s nose has flaring. “What about if there’s a problem?” Taeyeon open her eyes and once again answer with her I don’t care tone. “Problem? Isn’t we payed guards to solved the problem? Besides, I’ve told you. Hyunnie do everything for me.”

Jessica could feel her blood boiling right now. She admitted that Taeyeon is a cutie but what’s the use of cute face if she can’t do anything? “So, what exactly are you doing everyday in office? And please answer it seriously. Your answer will be used as my judgement whether I should fired you or not.”

Taeyeon raised her brows and smile innocently. “Everything I said was true. I didn’t lie about anything. My work done by Hyunnie. All I have to do here is sleeping and eat ice cream or Jelly worm. Oh, and take ginger walking or playing in the park.”

Jessica stand up and shout,” Yah! If that’s what you do all day, why don’t Seohyun be the director and you stayed at home?”

Taeyeon hummed and nodded her head agreeing to Jessica’s words. “Hmm… Because if I’m not the director, I can’t ordering everyone around and I can’t use company’s money to buy Ice cream and Jelly worm.” Taeyeon then smile brightly at Jessica.

Jessica feel her blood pressure up rapidly. She point her finger at Taeyeon and said,” You have a nice employee and this is how you treat her? You should be more considerate to her! You didn’t do your job. You play, sleep and eating all day. You are fired! Take your things and leave now!”

Seohyun arrived just when Jessica firing Taeyeon. Taeyeon look at Seohyun happily. “Hyunnie, I’m fired. Horray, I could go home and sleep now. I will take this ice cream with me. Please help me clean my desk and send them to my house, Hyunnie.”

Jessica interrupted Taeyeon’s order. “No! Juhyun won’t do all your orders anymore! Do it alone!”

Taeyeon look at Jessica nonchalantly and shrugged her shoulder. “Well then, just throw it all.” Taeyeon turned to Seohyun and thanking her once again. “Thank you for the ice cream, Hyunnie. Bubye, see you when I see you.” Taeyeon skipped out her office and took a Dookong on the couch. She hold Dookong on one hand and ice cream on the other hand. She skipped while humming happily.

Jessica look at the door that Taeyeon has just passed. She can’t believe Taeyeon would go just like that. Normal person would at least begged for another position, but Taeyeon leave just like that. She even humming. Jessica sighed and sit. She rubbed her temple. Her mind telling her this is the right thing to do but her mind scolding her for doing it.

Seohyun look at Jessica worriedly. “Jessica-nim, are you sure about this? You are in trouble. You don’t know what the kids would do.”

Jessica closed her eyes tiredly. “I don’t care anymore. If they want to ressigned with their general then be my guest.”

Seohyun chake her head. “No, they won’t ressigned. They would do something ten times horrible than that to make you change your decision. I’ve known them for years, unnie. You are in a really big trouble. Taeyeon unnie called as General for a reason you know.”