Yoona's Plan

Cold+Hot=?

Jessica turned to Taeyeon and gripped her hand very tightly. “Honey, don’t you feel happy that your lovely girlfriend come and visit you when you are busy with this lovely young ladies?” Jessica’s gripped getting tighter when she said her last words.

Taeyeon screamed inside her head because she could felt that her hand is about to break. Taeyeon knew that Jessica is getting jealous and angry because her employees is getting touchy with her. Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s cheek and smile brightly hoping to ease Jessica’s anger. “I am very happy that my girlfriend come and visit me when I know how busy she is. I’m not busy, Honey. I’ve just finished my meeting and I’m going back to my office. Let’s go there together.”

Jessica’s anger ease alittle when Taeyeon kissed her cheek infront of these hyenas. That means Taeyeon declared that she has been taken by Jessica and she is proud of it. Jessica returned the kiss and smile very sweetly to Taeyeon. “Alright, let’s get back to your office. We have so much to talk about.” Although she is smiling, her eyes was burning. “But before that, why don’t you introduce me to these fine ladies? You managers, I assumed?”

Taeyeon pat her back when she saw Jessica’s anger has subsidued alittle. She has to keep trying to decreased Jessica’s anger. That’s why she released their interwined fingers and hug Jessica intimately by her waist. Taeyeon smile gently at Jessica and said,”Of course. I’m sorry I forgot my manner. Managers, this is Jessica my one and only girlfriend and soon to be wife hopefully. Honey, this are my managers.”

Jessica smile politely and shake the managers hands. She gave her warning to the managers from her gaze. Stay away from my girlfriend. But unfortunately some of the managers challenge Jessica instead of back down. You are just her girlfriend. Even married couple could get divorced, we still have chance to snatched away Taeyeonnie. The managers send Jessica their sly smile while Jessica’s eyes getting wider. Jessica could feel her temper raising once again.

Taeyeon saw the tension and decided to end the staring contest. She pulled Jessica into her embrace, breaking the eye contact and said to her managers politely,”Now that the meeting has ended and I have an appointment, why don’t all of you resuming your activity?” Taeyeon turned to Jessica and kissed her temple. “Honey, let’s go to my office.”

They still maintained their happy couple image when they were on their way to Taeyeon’s office. But when the door of Taeyeon’s office has closed, Jessica leave Taeyeon’s embrace and sit on the couched while sulking. She puffed her cheeks and furrowed her brows.

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s cute act and smile. She walked and then sat beside Jessica but Jessica giving her back to her. Taeyeon scooted closer and back hugged Jessica. She kissed Jessica’s neck and said,”Honey, I know you are angry and jealous and I understood why you felt that way. I’m thankful you didn’t lashed at me in front of my employees to maintained my image. Thank you, Honey.” Taeyeon then kissed Jessica’s cheek once again. But Jessica keep sulking.

Taeyeon sighed and released her hugged. Jessica felt sad when Taeyeon released the hug, she thought Taeyeon has given up to coaxed her but her thought change to surprised shriek when suddenly Taeyeon lifted her to sit on Taeyeon’s lap. Taeyeon put both of Jessica’s thigh beside her lap so Jessica would faced her. Taeyeon circled her hands on Jessica’s waist and burried her face on Jessica’s neck.

“Please stop sulking, Baby. I’m sorry if I made you angry. I will tell all my employees to keep their distance with me so please don’t angry, hmm?” Taeyeon pleaded Jessica cutely and rubbed her face on Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica bite her lip looking at Taeyeon’s cute action. How could she keep angry when Taeyeon act like this, moreover this isn’t Taeyeon’s fault. Jessica sighed and hold Taeyeon’s face using both of her hands. She lifted Taeyeon’s face to look at her. “I’m sorry for being unreasonable just now, Baby. You aren’t at fault yet I’m angry at you. I cursed my self for falling in love to cute, adorable, gorgeous, y, and kind person. I wish I could change my heart and falling in love to an ordinary person instead.”

Taeyeon widened her eyes when she heard this. She hugged Jessica tightly and burried her face on Jessica’s neck once again. “No no no no! You can’t switched your heart to other person. I will be an ordinary person if you wanted to date one. I will wear a nerd clothes from tomorrow on if you wanted me to. Just don’t leave me.”

Jessica imagining Taeyeon in her nerd clothes. Spectacles, tucked in clothes neatly, hair style in a bun.. Hmm… y! Jessica shake her head furiously. No No! If I could think nerd Taeyeon is y, I’m sure those ert hyenas would think the same. “No, don’t dress like a nerd. You will made the situation become more intense.”

Taeyeon pouted and said,”But but, I just wanted to made you to feel secured. What should I do then? I can’t lose you, Baby. Not now, not ever.”

Jessica sighed and combed her fingers through Taeyeon’s hair gently. What should I do? I wanted them to back away from my fiancée without causing troubles. Oh! Maybe I should consulted about this problem to Yoong. She always know what to do. Jessica nodded her head and took her phone. She called Yoona immediately.

“Hello, Sica Unnie?” Yoona answer the phone. “Yoonnggg! I need your help!” Jessica said excitedly. Yoona chuckled and said,”What can I do for you? Did Taeyeon Unnie cheating behind your back?” Jessica huffed when she heard Yoona’s words and said,”No, Taeyeon didn’t cheating but her employees seducted her too much. This is not Kim Corp. This is Taeyeon harem Corp.!”

Yoona laughed outloud when she hear Jessica’s description about Taeyeon’s company. She knew that all the employees adored her Unnie and always tried to attract her attention. She has predicted that this day would come. “So, what do you wanted me to do, Sica Unnie?”

“Easy, I just wanted them to stop ogling at my fiancee and focus their on their work but do it without causing trouble. Is that possible?” Jessica asked anxiously.

“That’s easy Unnie. If you showed them that you are nearly perfect and you are a very suitable person for being Taeyeon Unnie’s fiancée, I’m sure they would back away one by one.” Yoona explained while smiling.

“Well, that’s true but how should I do that?”

“Arrange a beach party this weekend and invited all the womens that you wanted to warned. Wear a very y bikini and show them you could be very y when you wanted to. I will make a game and Taeyeon Unnie would be the prize. Just make sure you would win and claimed Taeyeon Unnie for your self. Don’t worry, I will helped you secretly to win the game”

Jessica smile happily and thanked Yoona for her genius plan. “Oh my, that’s a very good plan! I will arrange the party. I will wear the iest bikini I ever have and win Taeyeon. Then see you again, Yoong. I will invited them right now. Bye!”

Taeyeon heard Jessica’s conversation with Yoona and frowned. Why would Sica wear a y bikini? I don’t like it when people starring ertedly at her. You better not making a mistake Yoong or I will kill you.

Yoona looked at her phone and smile mischievously. “Sica Unnie, your problem raised because Taeyeon Unnie never claimed you as hers. I’m sorry but you will be the prize instead of Taeyeon Unnie, Unnie. I will make sure Taeyeon Unnie Jealous to her core and proudly claimed you. Just you wait, Taeyeon Unnie. Muahahaha! Let’s see how much Taeyeon Unnie could endure her own Jealousy. Hmm.. I better started informing the members now. It's going to be fun! Hehe...”

Jessica turned to Taeyeon and smile sweetly. "Taeyeonnie, you heard our conversation just now. Invite those hyena managers to the party this weekend. but do it later because we are going to have lunch and shopping. I need to buy a y bikini." Jessica pecked Taeyeon's lips and stood up from Taeyeon's lap. she pulled Taeyeon quickly so she could start her shopping. Jessica interwned their fingers and walked out of the office while humming happily. She didn't realized Taeyeon has been frowning since she heard Jessica would wear a y bikini. She hates the idea very much but still follow her fiancee request because Jessica looks happy. Why do i have a bad feeling about this? I hope that prankster didn't plan something bad.