Kidnapping

Cold+Hot=?

Jessica sit on her bed while looking at the letter and frowned. If they want to kidnapped me, they shouldn’t used a paper that has the company’s logo and write their nickname there. They will be found immediately by the police. Are they stupid or what? And what would they achieved by kidnapping me? If they demand Taeyeon to get her job back while kidnapping me, won’t Taeyeon would be suspected as part of the kidnapper? They are really lack in many ways. They should've asked me first before send this letter.. No, wait. Why would i help them to kidnapped my self? I think I’m crazy. Jessica sighed and lie down .

Just when Jessica almost succumbed to her sleepiness, her door being knocked. She groaned and asked,” Who is it?” she heard her mother identified her self and said she wants to talk something to her. Jessica groaned once again and sit while her eyes half open. “Come in, Mother.”

Mrs. Jung enter the room and sit on the edge of the bed. She crossed her arms and look at Jessica sadly.

Jessica open her eyes fully and look at Mrs. Jung when she didn’t hear her voice. Her mother look sad and a little annoyed. Jessica frowned and asked her mother. “What’s wrong, Mother? Did you fight with President-nim?”

Mrs. Jung mustered her saddest look and said,” Your father bragged that you called him daddy just now and merong-ed at me because you only called me mother not mommy. You do know that mommy sound more affectionate than mother, right? Why did you do that? I thought we are closer, you should’ve called me mommy first before him.” Mrs. Jung then make her eyes taery.

Jessica’s eyes open wide. She did? Is it true she called president-nim as daddy? And he bragged about it? Is it really something worth bragging? She look at her mother and said,” I said it unconsciously, mother. If you want, I will call you mommy. It’s not something you should sad about.” Jessica said to her mother and her back.

Mrs. Jung nodded her head but there’s still sadness in her eyes. “But I’m still lose to him even if you called me mommy. I need something more. How about you will kiss my cheek and greet me everymorning? Please, Sooyeon.. You love me, right? I never asked anything from you before. I did everything on my own even if I’m tired, I will still wake up and make you breakfast.” Mrs. Jung said in a mourned tone.

Jessica look at her mother disbelievingly. Now she use the guilt trapped? Oh, Fine! “Alright, mommy. I will do it. Now you are win. Stop make me feeling guilty.” Jessica exclaimed frustatedly.

Mrs. Jung smile innocently and nodded her head. “Oh, you don’t have to feel guilty, Sooyeon. That’s mother’s job to attended the family needs. Every mother would do that. Now I won’t disturbed you anymore. Goodnight sweetheart.” Mrs. Jung patted her shoulder and leave gracefully like a queen.

“How could she said thet after she making me guilty. I think I’ve become a softy since working this project.” Jessica said to her self and sighed. Because she already get up, she continue to washed her self before going to bed. She burried her self on her pillow and said,” What a tiring day.”

At five o’clock in the morning, three masked people slipped inside Jessica’s bedroom and took her somewhere. Because Jessica is a heavy sleeper, she did’t wake up when all the kidnapping happened. She didn’t even wake up when they put the Dookong costum on her too. Jessica wake up when she heard a loud music around her. She tried to rubbed her eyes but she can’t because she is tied.

Yoona saw that Jessica has woken up. She speak to Jessica on her ear. “Good morning, sleeping beauty. Welcome to Jung amusement park.”

Jessica startled and become aware with her surrounding. She isn’t in her bedroom anymore, that means the three stupid really kdnapped her. She sighed while thinking. You should’ve taken me to a quiet and secluded place. What’s the use of taking me to amusement park.

This time Hyoyeon speak to Jessica. “It is crowded here, right? All the people here to have holiday. Moreover, if you look at the stage, there’s a Dookong dance crazily. Look how funny that Dookong is.” Hyoyeon pointed her finger to the stage. The Dookong jumping around and suddenly do a worm dance then the next pretending to be king kong.

Jessica tried to look at the stage but she can’t see it clearly because of the costume. Funny? More like humiliating. What is that Dookong do up there? And why can’t I see my surrounding clearly?

Yuri step in front of Jessica and said,” Ops, I know you can’t see clearly. That’s because of the costume you are wearing right now and I can’t open it right now. Now’s not the right time. I will open it when the Dookong finish the dance. Oh, do you want to see your costume?” Yuri put a mirror in front of Jessica so she could see her reflection.

Jessica frowned when she see her self. Why am I using this stupid Dookong costume and it looks the same with the Dookong that dancing up there. Wait, is that why they brought me here? They want to humiliated me. If they open my costume on the stage, people will think I’m the one that dance. What a smart planned. That way i won't have another choice other than following their order. Wait, this is not the time to feel proud of them. Jessica struggling to escape.

Three of them laugh evilly. “That’s right. Imagine how humiliated you would be when we open your costume.. I’m sure everyone here would know who you are. Oh, I can’t imagine what employees in Jung corp would think when they see you like this. The cold Director  dancing like a worm. You don’t want it to happen, right? All you have to do is accept back our General. We will give you thirty seconds to think.”

“Wait, HyoYoonYul! I can’t think with that short amount of time!” Jessica shout tried to bargain. Three of them startled because Jessica know who they are. They blame one another because of it. Hyoyeon shout at Yoona,” Yah, it’s because of your alligator laugh that we found out!” Yoona shake her hands and turn to Yuri,” No! That’s because she is too black!” Yuri fuming when she heard that,” Yah! What’s the connection between my skin tone and the revealed of our secret?”

Jessica hear this and shout,” Be quiet all of you! You wrote your name inside the kidnapping letter. You even use the paper that has Dookong’s logo on it. Even a baby would know who you are.”

Yoona sighed and said,” I’ve told you we shouldn’t put our nickname. We should put our sure name in it. KimKwonIm would confused her.” They all sighed thinking that they should’ve did that. “Now that the identity has been known, let’s just start the countdown. “30..3..2..1..0 So, your decision?”

Jessica speechless with them how could they said that they will give her thirty seconds when the truth is they only give her five seconds. Jessica glared at them but they didn’t realize it because Jessica still wearing the costumes.

When they saw Jessica’s unresponsive state, they take it as a challenge. They walk closer and put their hands on the head of the costum, ready to pull it out.

Jessica become panick and shout,” Fine! I will accept Taeyeon back. Now release me immediately.”

HyoYoonYul cut the loose the rope and shout while jumping together. Finally their plan worked and it is finished within Taeyeon’s time limit. They dance dorkily and laugh. The crowded saw this and start to think that Jessica is the Dookong that was on the stage. They come closer to Jessica and asked her to do an encore performance.

Jessica and HyoYoonYul become pale. They didn’t know things would turn this way. If they run now, Jessica could tripped and the costumed opened. If that heppened, they would know who she is. The only way is to do the crowd request.

Jessica realize the condition and swear she would killed this three fools later. She didn’t have other option so she pulled the three to dance with her together. She remembering the dance that she saw and reenact it. She did the worm dance, king kong dance, she dance crazily. When she finished, the crowed clapped their hands and shake hands with Jessica. The children asked for a commemorative photo. Jessica could see the happiness on all the crowd face. She felt happy when she see it. She didn’t know that make people happy could make her happy too.

When all of it finished, Jessica and the three go inside storage room. Jessica opened her costume and gasping for air. She glared icily at the prankster. She walk closer step by step and every step that she take, her glare getting more icy.

They know they are crossed the line, so they immediately kneeling while put both of their hands up just like a students that being punished. “We are sorry. We didn’t know things would be this way. We were planning to take you back to your home after you agree with our term. We’re sorry, Jessica-nim. Please don’take back your words”

Jessica looked at them and sighed. The truth is she didn’t angry anymore. The crowds' laugh has lifted her mood. “Fine, I won’t take back my word but you will received punishment. Tomorrow, go to the park near our company while using this costume. Dance like how I dance today while promoting our company. Do you understand?”

HyoYoonYul nodded eagerly. That kind of dace is nothing for them they have an even crazier dance than that. They can't wait to tell Taeyeon about their sucessful mission. Jessica too can't wait to meet the cutie. all of them smile because of one person but with a different reason.