The Fear

Cold+Hot=?

Jessica stirred when she couldn’t found the source of warmth that keep her sleep comfortably. She opened one of her eye and look around to look for Taeyeon but to her dismay, she can’t find her love. She rubbed her face to chased away all the sleepiness and then sit up with her back on the headboard. She looked around once again to found Taeyeon and suddenly she heard  someone talking on the balcony. Jessica smile happily because finally she could located someone that she has been looking for.

Jessica decided to waited until Taeyeon finished talking because it is rude to eavesdropped but all her resolution vanished when she hear a faint sound of Taeyeon said I love You. The three words that Jessica dying to heard from Taeyeon but right now Taeyeon said it to someone else. Jessica can’t hear the conversation clearly so she tiptoe-ing to the balcony so she could eavesdropped and foundout who Taeyeon said it to.

Jessica crouching behind the balcony door and leaned closer to the glass door but no matter how much she leaned, she can’t hear clearly. She could only hear some of the words. Jessica furrowed her brows irritatedly and sighed. Although she can’t hear anything clearly, she could hear Taeyeon said mission, Mr. Jung,  but all that her brain remember is Taeyeon that three words, the other words just passing by her head. Jessica huffed and get up because her back started to hurt. She walked back to the bed and waited Taeyeon with her arm crossed.

A moment later Taeyeon has finished talking to Yoona. Taeyeon chuckled when she remembering her cute dongsaeng asking her to said the three words once again before they ended the conversation. Taeyeon walk inside the room with a smile on her face. After she closed the door, she turned around and found Jessica has woken up. Taeyeon’s smile dropped when she saw Jessica frowning while crossing her arms. Taeyeon walk to Jessica’s side and sit on the bed.

“What’s wrong, Sica? Is it your back?” Taeyeon asked gently and trying to Jessica’s back but before Taeyeon could touched Jessica’s body, Jessica turned her back on Taeyeon and puffed her cheeks. Taeyeon looked at this cute action and giggled. She knew Jessica angry at her about something so she coaxed Jessica. She scooted closer and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist. She propped her chin on Jessica’s shoulder.

Taeyeon could feel Jessica struggled to released her self from the hug so Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s temple, cheek, and neck. “I don’t know what I did wrong to you but I’m sorry, Sica.” Taeyeon said gently. Jessica has stopped struggled and sighed heavily. Jessica leaned back on Taeyeon and playing with her finger while pouting.

Jessica felt her self calmed immediately when Taeyeon kissed her and said her apology. Jessica realize that she hasn’t had a right to be jealous or angry if Taeyeon said that three words to other people. Taeyeon hasn’t be hers yet. Jessica sighed and pouting because even though her rational mind said that she should let this matter go, her heart pained everytime she rembered Taeyeon said it to other people.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica’s troubled expression and sighed. “Sica, what is it that bothering you? Tell me, i would make it right for you. If you didn’t tell me, i wouldn’t know. C’mon, you know how dense i am, hmm?” Taeyeon asked Jessica gently.

Jessica turned side ways in Taeyeon’s embraced and put her head on Taeyeon’s chest. She fiddled with her fingers and said,”You didn’t do anything wrong, It’s just my stupid jealousy. I overheard you said that three words many times just now on the phone. I’m sorry for being angry to you, Taeyeonnie.” Jessica then stopped fiddling her finger and hugged Taeyeon’s waist.

Taeyeon chuckled and circling her hand on Jessica’s shoulder and caressed Jessica’s head with  the other hand. “You have everyright to be jealous, Sica.” And I’m thankful you only focused on that words so you didn’t heard about the mission. “I’ve told you that I’m courting you so I should just focus my attention only for you. So i will understand if you are getting jealous because I said it to other people.”

Jessica tilted her head to look at Taeyeon and said,”It’s alright for me to be jealous, right? Then i demanded an explaination of why and who you said that words to!” Jessica asked Taeyeon with fire in her eyes. Her jealousy burning once again after Taeyeon reassured her.

Taeyeon smile softly and hold Jessica’s hand. She kissed Jessica’s palm and said,”Sica, I speak to Yoona and the other members just now. I called her because i need advice about us. Yoona said that I need to learn to said that three words quickly before I lose you. You are precious person and it will be my loss if you leave me. That’s why I started learning saying it by express my feeling to the members. And I know now that saying it to the people that we love will brought happiness to us.”

Jessica nodded her head and smile happily. She felt bad for being jealous but she can’t help it. She is happy that Taeyeon made an effort to become her girlfriend by learning to say it. Jessica hold Taeyeon’s hand that hold hers and said,” I’m happy, Taeyeonnie. I will wait patiently until the day you say it to me. Don’t pushed your self to hard, Taeyeonnie. I believe the day that you could say you love me naturally would come. For now I will the one say it. I love you with all my heart, Taeyeonnie.”

Jessica look at Taeyeon lovingly. Taeyeon returned the gaze and hug Jessica tightly. I love you too, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying the comfortable and warm atmosphere. After a while Taeyeon disentangled her self and getting ready to cook the breakfast.

“Sica, continue your sleep. I will prepare our breakfast. What do you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked Jessica gently. Jessica shake her head and hugged Taeyeon.

“I don’t want to eat breakfast. I just want to stay like this.” Jessica whinned and burried her face on Taeyeon’s neck.

Taeyeon chuckled and patted Jessica’s head. “But I care. I don’t want you to starving. Moreover you need nutrition to recover. Do you want to eat kimchi fried rice? If you want to continue hugging me, then you could accompany me in the kitchen. That way i could still cooking and you could get your hug.”

Jessica think for a while and show Taeyeon a toothy smile. “Alright! Let’s go. But, are you going to tell me your other secret today?”

Taeyeon get up and offered her hand to help Jessica. Jessica hold Taeyeon’s hand and they walked with Jessica backhugging Taeyeon. They walk step by step because of it. “No, Sica. I will tell you the other secret on the last day you stay here. For now let’s enjoy our time and bonded.” Who knows what will happen when you learn about the mission. I want to enjoy our time while it last.

They continue the cooking session like that. Taeyeon cooking and Jessica backhugging her. Jessica would assisted Taeyeon to took all the necessary item. They sneaked kisses to each other’s cheeks here and there. When the cooking finished, Taeyeon and Jessica sit side by side and feeding each other. In the middle of eating, Taeyeon asked Jessica.

“Sica, what would you do if someone keep a secret from you?” Jessica tapped her chin while thinking and said,” Hmm.. everybody has their secret but as long as the secret didn’t hurt my heart, as example trying to get closer to me because of my money, than I don’t care. But if the secret is just like what i said, I don’t know if I ever going to forgive them.” Jessica then smile innocently and continue feeding Taeyeon.

Taeyeon could feel her heart pained. She could predicted Jessica won’t be happy when she knew about the mission but Taeyeon won’t hide it from Jessica. She would tell Jessica the mission whatever the consequence is. She didn’t have the heart to keep it a secret anymore. The rest of the day Taeyeon spend it with a mixed emotion. Happy, warm, comfortable, but as the day to the confession day come, Taeyeon could feel fear creeping in her heart. The fear of losing Jessica.