Day One

Cold+Hot=?

Taeyeon skipped passed Yoona and Yuri while humming happily. Finally she has time to sleep properly on her comfortable bed without afraid being pranked by HyoYoonYul. She is very tired and sleepy. Because of this Jessica project, she change her usual work time on her own company to the night. Let’s just said she work almost 20 hours everyday. Actually not only her, all the team members are like that. They have their own company, although not as big as Taeyeon’s.

Yuri catched Taeyeon before she could step down the ladder. “Where are you going, General? It is still work time. Although you are a General, we can’t make an exception and let you free. Every naughty employee would get punishment from us. Right, Yoong?” Yoona nodded her head eagerly. All the kind of pranked has been running inside her head.

Taeyeon wriggled out and merong-ed at them. “I’m not your general anymore so I don’t have to stay here and follow the rules. I could go home and sleep. Muahahahaha!! Bye!!” Taeyeon turned around to walk away but once again held by Yuri.

YoonYul frowned at Taeyeon. All the things about Taeyeon is sensitive for the team member so when they heard this, they didn’t like it even for a bit. This time Yoona is the one that interrogating her. “What do you mean by that? We never put you down from that position. You are our leader forever.” Yuri nodded her head eagerly. By now, the playful YoonYul has change to the serious one.

Taeyeon look at them and smile gently. She put down her ice cream and tapped their cheeks. “I know. Even now, I’m still our group leader. What I mean is that I’m fired, so I’m not you general in this company anymore.  Do you understand now?”

YoonYul’s eyes open wide with amazement.” Wow, I can believe times when the perfect Taeyeonnie to be fired could come. What did you do to make Jessica fired you, Taeng?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder and said,” Oh, I’m just playing my role as a bad Director perfectly. I bullied Seohyun in front of her, didn’t work, and showing an I don’t care attitude. You know, being annoying. Ah,now I remember. You better use this chance wisely. Make her taking me back. You could pranked her but don’t over did it. Understand?”

YoonYul’s eyes sparkling when they heard this. They will use this chance very very wisely. “Oh, could we recruited another person to join the prank team?” Yoona asked eagerly. Her evil mind has start working. She has made plans within seconds and she needed Yuri and Hyoyeon to perfected her plan.

Taeyeon look at yoona’s expression and know Jessica in a really big trouble. Moreover if that three pranksters combine their mind. Taeyeon nodded her head reluctantly. “You want to recruit Hyo, right?” Yoona nodded her head eagerly. “Fine. But I don’t want to hear Jessica cried because of your pranks You are pranking her to trigger her emotion not to revenge. Understood?” Yoona once again nodded her head. She can’t wait to tell Hyo this good news.

Taeyeon look at the excited Yoona with worry. Yoona tends to crossed the lines when pranking someone. Yuri saw Taeyeon’s expression and squeeze her shoulder. Taeyeon look at Yuri when she feel the squeeze.Yuri gave Taeyeon a silent signal that she will stop them when they are over do it. Taeyeon smile in relief and give her thumb up to Yuri. Now she could sleep peacefully.

“Then, Happy pranking. Let me rest for about two days. I expect a good news in two days. Bubye, YoonYul.” Taeyeon picked her ice cream and skipped again happily to her car. She could feel her bed calling for her.

When she saw Taeyeon has gone, Yoona took her walkie talkie and speak to it. “Ago Yoong to Hyoraengi, Ago Yoong to Hyoraengi.” She then wait eagerly for Hyoyeon’s answer. She hopped around to contain her giddiness. Not long, the answer that she waiting for has came.

“Ago Yoong come in, this is Hyoraengi. What’s up?” Hyoyeon asked through the walkie talkie. “We need to have an emergency meeting right now. The Dookong has fallen by the Icy. Three musketeer has given permission by the Dookong to organize a plan to attack back. Dookong gave us two days to snatched back the kingdom. Ago Yoong and Black Pearl will be waiting in our secret chamber. Ago out.” Yoona explain the situation.

Hyoyeon too dance happily when she heard Taeyeon has given them green light to do pranks. “Understood, Ago. Hyoraengi will be there in no time.” Hyoyeon dashed to their meeting place happily.

All the members has this walkie talkie so they heard Yoona and Hyoyeon’s conversation. They all shake their head and think the same thing. Poor Jessica.

Seohyun look at the Director’s office where Jessica in. She is worried about Jessica. She then go to her other unnies’office to ease her mind. She knocked on SooFanSun’s office’s door. She peek inside and saw they are busy working. Just like Taeyeon, they will use every little time that they have to finish their company's work. Seohyun enter quietly and sit in front of Tiffany’s desk. Tiffany lifted her head and smile at Seohyun.

“I know what are you thinking about. We’ve heard their conversation. But you don’t have to worry, Hyunnie. I have called Tae Tae regarding this problem. She said she has warned the three musketeer that they can’t make Jessica cried and Yuri has promised she will stopped them if they over did it. Don’t worry too much and observed it for a while, okay? Jessica needs some excitement in her life.” Tiffany patted Seohyun’s head and smile gently. Seohyun could only hope Jessica has a great stamina.

Somewhere inside an office, Three people smile smugly looking at their master plan. They laugh evilly thinking the fun they would get.

Meanwhile, Jessica could feel bad feelings creeping inside her heart but she shrugged it and continue her work.

-----------------------------------------------

Next day, Jessica arrived at the parking lot and sighed. She walk out the car and open wide when she saw the office. A big banner tied on the building, “Take back our general” written on it and there’s a picture of peas in the pod with Taeyeon’s sad face placed as one of the three peas. She saw Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon that wear Dookong costum lieing in front of the building and rolling to reached the employees then giving flyer to them. They distribute it while shouting “Give back our general”. Neighbor kids even come and ask for a group picture with three of them. Of course they will attract children, no children could resisted three Dookongs in a human size lieing and rolling around.

Jessica sighed heavily when she saw this madness. She stomped to the Dookongs and zipped down the costumes. She forced them to took off the costume and glared at them “You all better not did it again.” Then she brought all the costume to her office. Because she is mad, she take the stairs up. She regretted it immediately. One costume is heavy enough for her to took it upstairs alone and now she has three. Jessica arrived at the office with sweaty body and red face.

Seohyun look at Jessica’s condition and hurriedly help her. She then bring Jessica cold water and tissue. She patted Jessica’s shoulder and said,” Fighting, unnie.” Jessica could only nod for she still gasping air to calm her breath. Seohyun bowed and then go out. This two days would be very interesting.

When the lunch time come, Seohyun enter the office hurriedly. “Unnie, we got problem.” Seohyun said to Jessica worriedly. Jessica frowned and said,” What’s wrong, Ju Hyun? Is there another prank?” Seohyun nodded her head. “I’m afraid, yes. Employee’s rice has been swapped to peas. So instead of rice, they’re given a bowl of peas.” Jessica stand up and shout,” What!” “And they said the employee would eat that from now on until the general back.” Jessica hurriedly go to the cafeteria and search for the pranksters.

Jessica found them inside the cafeteria. They are using another Dookong costume but this time it has been modified so they could stand and do thing while wearing the costumes. They delivered the bowls of peas by their self. "By eating this peas, you will always remember how sad we are losing our General peas!" Hyoyeon shout. Jessica could feel her blood pressure raised. She walk to the Dookongs and take the ladle from the hands. She knocked their head using it and said,” Stop this nonsense right now or you will be fired too!” the three of them puffed their cheeks and stomped out of cafeteria. Jessica closed her eyes and sighed very heavily.

SooFanSun saw this and laughed their head out. They must admitted that their friends are very funny. After they calmed, they walk to Jessica’s direction. “You should just fulfill ther request. They won’t stop until they get it.” Tiffany said to Jessica.

Jessica raised her brows. “Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Sunny I presume. They won’t do it anymore. I have threathen to fired them if they did it again. Well, then have a good lunch.” Jessica walk back to her office. she halted when she hear Sunny’s words.

“You know, we have the same opinion with the pranksters. You’ve made a mistake by firing Taenggoo. The pranksters would listen to no one but her. Besides, you should found out Taenggoo’s reason to sleep and slacking around. Don’t you think she has reason for that?” Sunny said.

Jessica then continue her walk while thinking Sunny’s words. It is true that she always fired someone without findout the reason. Maybe Sunny’s right, she made a mistake. Jessica blamed her self mentally. Why she didn’t think about it. Everyone has their own reason to do something. Another reason is Jessica didn’t know why but she missed the cutie. Jessica closed the door and slumped at her chair. She closed her eyes sadly. She wants to called Taeyeon and apologized but she didn’t do it because her pride said she can't called Taeyeon first.

The rest of the day proceed normally for Jessica. The prankster has gone back to their own position and do their job. Looks like Jessica’s threat has calmed them. Jessica drive home and wished for a normal day tomorrow.

When she arrived, she could see her father sit on the couch. She greet him and planning to go to bed but her father called her. “Director Jung, I have to talk to you about something.” Jessica relented and sit in front of her father. “I heard you fired Taeyeon and because of this her team member made a problem? Do you want me to fired them?” Jessica snapped her head and look at her father. “No, don’t do that." I don't want to makes the same mistake twice. "They’re just sad because they lose their general. Give them few days, they will accept the fact by then.” Mr. Jung look at Jessica and smile inwardly. His daughter’s heart has softened.

“Alright if that’s what you want but I just received a threat letter from HyoYoonYul said that they want me to forced my daughter to give back their precious thing or they will kidnapped you. So you better becareful. I’m going to asked police to take care of it.” Mr. Jung said while holding the threat letter. Jessica stand up immediately and snatched the letter. She knew who the culprits were. “No, I can take care of it by my self.”

Mr. Jung frowned. “I can’t let this matter slide. They threatened to hurt my precious daughter, I can’t stay silent now can I?

“No, Daddy. I will take care of it.” And Jessica dashed to her room. She has called her father by daddy unconsciously but Mr. Jung heard it. He smile ear to ear and humming happily. He walk to find his wife to bragging about this fact. He thanked the kids mentally.