Finally

Cold+Hot=?

This Sunday is the marked of two years their engagement and Jessica has been waiting anxiously for Taeyeon’s real proposal. They decided to get married on their second year engagement and Jessica has been looking for a signal whether Taeyeon is going to proposed her or not but she can’t find any. Taeyeon go and back from work in time, she did everything just like the normal day and that made her frustrated. She wanted to be Taeyeon’s wife soon and she felt like she can’t wait any longer. If Taeyeon won’t propose her, she will.

Jessica was sitting on the couch on their livingroom. It is almost dinner time but Taeyeon hasn’t yet came home. Jessica pouted because she missed her dork. She was hoping that Taeyeon would be home when she arrived but found an empty apartment instead. Jessica sighed and looked at her handphone intently silently hoping Taeyeon would called her.

Her wish granted when suddenly Taeyeon’s name showed on her vibrated phone. Jessica smile happily and answer the call. “Taeyeonnie! Where are you? I missed you and I wanted to have dinner with you..” Jessica said cutely. Jessica could hear Taeyeon chuckled. “Really? I missed you too, Honey. Could you go down right now? I’m on the park near our apartment. You don’t need to change your clothes, just hurry come here. Love you, see you in a second.” Then Taeyeon ended the call.

Jessica pouted because she couldn’t returned Taeyeon’s Love you words but the skipped happily to the door. She wanted to meet her fiancée quickly.

Jessica walked happily while enjoyed the breeze when someone tapped her back. She turned around and found a little girl smile happily to her. Jessica confused but returned the smile. The girl give Jessica a rosa and a note before run leaving her. Jessica wanted to called the girl to asked why she gave her this things but she has gone. Jessica furrowed her brows and open the note. When she saw the paper note, she knew immediately who is the culprit. Whoelse would use a Dookong printed paper except her fiancée.

Jessica read the note and could feel a smile formed on her face. I know you have shred tears many times because of this cruel worlds  but I promise I will always there to wipe those tears. Jessica chuckled and could feel her heart beat very fast because she could feel that she wouldn’t need to propose Taeyeon and she remembered their promise.    

Jessica continue to walk but a little boy stopped her and give another rose and a note. I know how you tried to be strong and harden your heart so no one could hurt you and makes you the ice princess but you could relax now because I promise I will protect you and keep you safe.

Jessica felt touched with Taeyeon’s note. Her eyes teary, she fasten her steps so she could meet her fiancée sooner. This time a pair of little boy and girl gave her a pair of rose, a small heart cusion, and a note. Despite my lackness, you gave me your precious heart. You love me, take care of me, hold me, stand beside me, believe me even when nobody did. Because of that, thank you..

Jessica almost arrived at the park gate when a bunch of little children surround her. They give her balloons and a note then smile innocently. I’m not perfect and lacking in many ways, I’m sorry I’ve hurt you and make you wait this long.. Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Will you marry me? Do you want to build a family with me and have Little me and you to complete our family?

When Jessica finish reading the note, the lillte children usher her inside the park where there are candles that shaped in to heart. When the children finished their task, they run leaving Jessica alone. Suddenly she heard a music sound and a light shot at a petite figure. A figure she wanted to see the most, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stood few steps from her with guitar on her hands. Jessica realized that Taeyeon is the one that made the music sound. Taeyeon smile at Jessica and start singing.

I will love you more

I will care for you more

When tears falls, when it’s hard, when it’s hurt..

We will hurt together

I will love you forever

I will protect you forever

I’m thankful that I met someone as great as you

I want to love you everyday

Will you marry me?

you're like a light that brightened up my dark life

a house that welcomes me with the sound of stew boiling

a rain that watered my dry heart

a seed that contains the real fruit of love

a string of fate that the heavens decided

our meeting was destined by the heavens

i wouldn't trade you for the world

in my life, there's only you, forever

(Lee Seung gi- Will you marry me)

Taeyeon stop singing and put her guitar down. She walked to the now sobbing Jessica. She hold both of Jessica’s hand and look at her in the eyes. “Jessica Jung Sooyeon, two years has passed and I love you more everyday. We have passed happy and sad experiences together. There are times when we fought because of my stupidity and your heart hurt because of my obliviousness but you never give up on me. I’m ready now, Let’s make a happy memories together. Let’s have a family on our own and live a happy life.”

Taeyeon took a ring from her pocket and kneeling with one foot. She looked at Jessica and said,”Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you marry this dork?”

Jessica thrown herself at Taeyeon and said,”Yes Yes Yes! I will marry you, dork! I love you, Jung Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon laughed outloud then lossen the embrace. She put the ring on Jessica’s finger and kissed her. After awhile they broke the kiss and looked at each other. “I love you too, Jung Sooyeon.”

It turns out that all Dookong members also getting married so they have the wedding ceremony together.  They live happily and Taeyeon and Jessica had two child. One of them become a prankster thanks to Yoona’s serious lesson.

A.N:

Next is epilouge and my new story, maybe... ^^