Game On!

Cold+Hot=?

Today is the day when Dookong would do their mission. Yes, it is not Jessica and Dookong’s mission, only Dookong’s mission. Unknown to Jessica, Yoona has called all the members and had meetings about this problem. They will make Taeyeon man up and claimed Jessica as hers.

Yoona has asked Tiffany and Sooyoung to checked on bikini that Jessica has bought. She is afraid that Taeyeon would forbid Jessica bought a y one and just like Yoona thought, Jessica’s bikini is a plain one. So Tiffany and Sooyoung dragged Jessica to the department store and choose the most seductive bikini that they could get. At first Jessica refused to bought it but when Tiffany said that the other employee would wear a y one to seduce Taeyeon, Jessica immediately bought it.

Yoona has briefed Jessica that she would wear the bikini underneath a large t-shirt to increased the surprised element when Jessica showed the bikini. She also told by Yoona to kept hidden until she has given signal. Jessica curious with the reason she has to kept hidden but followed Yoona’s order nonethelessly because she believe in Yoona.

The party was held on Jung’s private beach and Jessica has given Yoona authority to arranged everything. Yoona invited all the employees from Jung and Kim corp so the beach is crowded. Yoona has intended to made as many competitors as she could for Taeyeon in the competition. That’s why she put beat songs in the beginning of the party, she wanted to build up the mood. She also made sure Taeyeon would be late and when she arrived, she would saw Jessica stand on the podium as the prize wearing the bikini that SooFany choose.

When Yoona saw that the crowd has fired up, she gave signal to Sunny and Yuri to start the game.

“Good evening Jung and Kim corp, let me hear you screaamm!!!!” Yuri shout to the crowd. The crowd answer Yuri’s shout by a more louder shout,”Wooooohoo!!!”. “Alright! I could hear from your scream that all of you has been waiting impatiently for tonight’s main event! That is date the Queen!” Sunny Mc-ed excitedly. “Yeaaahhh!!!” The crowd answer enthusiastically. The employees have heard that they could date their leader if they win the game but they didn’t know which one. They didn’t care which one because both of them are y.

Yoona saw that Taeyeon has arrived so she gave Yuri signal to start explaining the game. “Let me tell you how to play the game. First you have to run to the flag about one hundred metres from here, swim to the middle of the beach and took a ribbon there, and tie it on the Queen’s arm. Of course, before you could reached the Queen, there are  five bodyguard that you have to beat! If you won, You could date the Queen and do whatever couple would do on a date including KISSING!”

The crowd went wild when they heard it while Taeyeon frowned. She has been told that she would be the prize and she doesn’t like to be touched by stranger moreover kissed.

Jessica frowned when she heard what she had to do to win. She could run and swim but she can’t beat the bodyguards. “Aww, what to do? I can’t fight…  But it’s alright. Yoona promised to help me. I’m sure I could win!” Jessica nodded her head and showed a determined face. Little that she knows, she wouldn’t need to do anything because she is the Queen.

“And now, do you all want to see the Queen???” Sunny asked. “Show her!!!!” Demand the crowd. Taeyeon has prepared to walk to the podium but stopped half way when she saw someone that sit on a chair showed from under the podium. Her eyes became wide open when she saw Jessica. What is she doing there? Don’t tell me…

When Jessica heard that the Queen is going to be showed, she wanted to go outside and saw her fiancée but two bodyguard forced her to sit on a chair and suddenly the chair move upwards. Jessica confused when she saw the crowds roared seeing her and she is sitting on the podium. Her eyes widened when realization hit her. I am the Queen! Im Yoona!! Jessica glared at Yoona that smile mischievously.

“That’s right! Tonight’s Queen is Jung Jessica our gorgeous Director! But keep your horse down, we haven’t reached the most exciting part! The Queen would wear a bikini while dating with the winner! Let’s see what kind of bikini that the Queen wear!” Yuri shouted. Then she and Sunny hurriedly walked to Jessica when they saw Jessica trying to escape.

Jessica look at the crowed and found that Taeyeon has came and looked at her intensely. She knew Taeyeon is in foul mood now. Jessica’s eyes almost buldged out when she heard Yuri’s words about the bikini. She got up and tried to run but SunRi caught her and took off her t-shirt forcefully while Jessica resisting. No!! Taeyeon would be more angry when she saw what I wear! Noooo! But Jessica lose the battle and her T-shirt took off. She peek at Taeyeon’s direction and saw that Taeyeon’s face red and her gaze harden. I’m doomed….

Taeyeon saw that Jessica tried to resisted SunRi took off her t-shirt but she loses eventually. Taeyeon couldn’t believe her eyes what she saw. Jessica wear a pair of red bikini. Her top only covered half of her bossom and her buttom shows too much skin. That’s not what we bought!! Taeyeon’s face red because of anger and because of her erted side has woken up. Who wouldn’t aroused when they saw Jessica? She looked at Jessica intently and growled. No one touched my girl!!! I will win the game!

After they pushed Jessica to sit back on the chair, SunRi returned to the crowd. “Now that you have saw the Queen, let’s begin the game. Everybody could join the game including people that not working in the companies! The people that wanted to join the game, stand behind the line!”

Taeyeon furrowed her brows hearing SunRi’s comment. Including the ones that didn’t work at the companies? Don’t tell me, the members would join? Taeyeon looked at the start line and found Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon stand there. Taeyeon walked to the members and said,”What are you doing here?”

YoonYulHyo smirked evilly and merong-ed at Taeyeon. “We won’t make it easy for you, Unnie. If we won, we would choose random person from the crowd to date Sica Unnie. So you better win.” Yoona said then smile innocently.

Taeyeon fuming and growled,”What?! I won’t let you win! Don’t forget, I’m the one that taught all of you how to fight. When the party is over, I will gave you a piece of my mind. Just wait.” Then Taeyeon walked back to her position.

When Taeyeon leave, YoonYulHyo looked at eachother and shivered. “Yoong, are you sure this is the right thing to do? You do know how scary Taeyeon could be when she is angry. She won’t take it easy on us. I could already feel our bruised body, Ouwch!!” Yuri said with fear. “No-No need to a-afraid! We are three while s-she is one!” Yoona stuttered. YulHyo looked at Yoona and shake their heads. “You knew that even we are twenty, we still would lose to Taeyeon. Let’s just sacrifice our self. We could admitted lose if our body can’t take it anymore.” Hyoyeon said. Three of them nodded their heads and looked at Taeyeon with fake mocking. They gulped when Taeyeon dragged her thumb accrosed her neck and mouthed You all die today!

Almost all the employees join the game, either man or woman. “The game will start in three.. Two… One.. Start!” All of them tried their best to win the game, excluding YoonYulHyo. Their purpose to join the game is to distracted Taeyeon.

Jessica looked at her fiancée with concerned eyes. She could saw that Taeyeon’s competitor had a more built body. She is concerned that Taeyeon would be squished by the bigger person considering her petite body. She fidgeting in her seat and looked at Taeyeon intently. She wanted to tell Taeyeon to step down from the game for her safety but she felt someone hold her shoulder. She looked to her right and found Tiffany smile at her kindly.

“You don’t need to be anxious. We called her general for something. The one that should be anxious are Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon. Taeyeon won’t take it easy on them, especially after what they did. Look at their anxious face.” Tiffany said while trying to calmed Jessica.

Jessica peeked at YoonYulHyo’s expression and found they are nervous. They sweat a bucket even before the game started and when she looked at Taeyeon’s direction, she found the reason behind the sweat. Taeyeon has a mean glare on her face and it is directed to the trio. Jessica chuckled and felt relieved for now. She hope Tiffany’s words are right. When the game started, Jessica looked at Taeyeon’s every step and uncosiously her jaw dropped seeing Taeyeon’s flawless act.

Jessica hear Tiffany giggled so she looked at her. “Your expression is priceless, Jessi. I assumed this is the first time you saw this side of Tae Tae. She is mastered in every subject of sport, including self defense. I’m sure Tae Tae could win this game easily and you would fallen in love with her once again seeing how talented she is."

Taeyeon has decided she would go all out and win the game as soon as possible because she hated that her fiancee's body being showed to anyone else. she run with all her might and reached the flag in the first place. She waste no time and took off her t-shirt. She swam like maniac and snatched the ribbon in no time. She swim back and going to the last obstacle, the bodyguard. She stood tall in front of the bodyguards while the bodyguards drooled when they looked at Taeyeon's body. Taeyeon has wear a bikini underneath her t-shirt just like Jessica so when she took off her t-shirt, everybody could saw her slim and toned body.

Jessica saw that the bodyguards drooled at her fiancee so she scolded them. "Yah! Stop staring at her and do your job!" No one could saw my Taeyeonnie like that except me! Hmph, she scolded me when I wanted to bought a y bikini but she wear one. I will punished you later!

Taeyeon saw that the bodyguards are distracted so she charge to them and beat all of them in seconds. Taeyeon looked at the defeated bodyguards and smirked. "No one can beat me." Taeyeon looked at Jessica and smile gently. "Here I come princess!"

Just when Taeyeon wanted to go to Jessica, the trio stand in front of her trying to stop her movement. Taeyeon sighed and said,"Are you really going to do this? Do you prepare to accept my wrath?" Taeyeon cracked her knuckled while looking at them fiercely.

The trio gulped but continue their mission. "Yuri Unnie, go now!" Yoona ordered.

Taeyeon heard the order and gritted her teeth. "Game on!" She leaped over Yoona and Hyoyeon that tried to halted her. She jumped over them using both of their heads as support. When she landed, she run to Yuri and grabbed her shoulder. She headlocked Yuri and throw her backward. She didn't stop to that. Taeyeon immediately get up and pulled Yuri up by her ear. She dragged her to YoonHyo with Yuri that screamed painfully on the tow.

When she arrived in front of YoonHyo, she throw Yuri to them and crossed her arms. "Who's next?" Taeyeon asked calmly while smirking evilly.

YoonHyo saw Yuri's condition and gulped in fear. They looked at each other and down on their knees immediately. "I'm sorry, Taeyeon. please don't beat us. We know that we did wrong!" Hyoyeon pleaded. "That's true, Unnie. We did this so you could man up and claimed Jessica Unnie. You never did it before, that's why everyone thought that both of you are single and they keep trying to gained your attention. I'm sorry Unnie, we did it because we love you two. Please don't hit me." Yoona explained then throw her sad eyes to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon taken a back by Yoona's statement and realized that all of Yoona's words are right. She looked at both of them and said,"Fine. This is your first and last pranked to us. If you ever did it again, you will feel what Yuri felt but one hundred times more hurt." Taeyeon glared at them then turned to looked at Jessica. She run and tied her ribbon on Jessica's arm.

Taeyeon turned to the crowd and shouted. "Jessica Jung is my girlfriend! If any of you dared to seduce her, you will die on my hands! I am taken and so is Jessica. Stop trying to catch our attention because you won't get any! Jessica is mine!" Taeyeon then turned to Jessica and grabbed Jessica's nape. she pulled Jessica closer to her and captured her lips passionately. After a while, Taeyeon released Jessica's lips and whisper possesively at Jessica,"You.Are.Mine." Jessica shivered when she heard Taeyeon's possesive tone and felt her self aroused. She leaned closer to Taeyeon's ear and said,"I'm yours, Taeyeonnie. You must know I'm when I looked at your y body and even more by your possesive side. You will recieved my punishment when we reached home." Jessica then Taeyeon's earlobe seductively