The Happy Family

Cold+Hot=?

“Mommy! Mommy! Help me!” A little girl called Jung Soo Hyang called for her mother. Jessica hear her eldest daughter’s cried and sighed. She knew that her second daughter has pranking her older sister again. She walked to the yard and immediately her eyes widen. She could see Soo Hyang hang upside down on the tree and there’s a rope tied on her left leg. Jessica follow the rope and found her second daughter hiding behind it while laughing mischievously.

Jessica cursed Yoona for teaching her daughter techniques to pranking people. She run to the tree and hold the rope tight. She looked at her youngest child’s direction and said in her cold tone. “Jung Yeon Ah, get out from your hiding and release the rope right now. I’m sure you know what would happen if you didn’t follow my order in three seconds. One..” Right after she said one, a little girl untie the rope, rushed to Jessica and kneeling immediately. She put both of her hands up in the air and said,”I’m sorry, Mommy. Yeon Ah is sorry.” Then she throw her puppy eyes to Jessica.

Jessica looked at her daughter and shake her head. She released the rope on her hand slowly to put down her daughter. When her daughter land safely on the ground, she rushed to her and looked for any wound. “Soo Hyang-a, are you okay?” Soo Hyang that trying to released her leg from the rope, turned to Jessica and smile brightly. “I’m alright, Mommy. But could you please help me to untie the rope on my leg?” Jessica nodded her head and help her daughter. When she is sure that Soo Hyang is safe, she turned to Yeon Ah and glared.

“How many times do Mommy have to said to stop pranking your sister? Hmm? If the rope unleashed unintentionally, your sister could hurt really bad! Do you want your sister to be hurt?” Jessica scold her naughty daughter. She could saw that Yeon Ah’s eyes are teary. She could feel her heart clench but she harden her heart. She must teach a lesson to her daughter that what she did is dangerous.

Jessica getting ready to continue her scold but stopped when she felt her blouse being tugged. She looked down and found Soo Hyang’s little hand that did it. Jessica squatted to her daughter level and raised her brows. “What’s wrong, Hyangie?”

Soo Hyang walked closer to Jessica and put both of her little hands on Jessica’s cheeks. She pulled Jessica’s face and kissed her cheeks. Then she looked down and played with her fingers shyly. “Mommy, please don’t angry with Yeonnie. She just wanted to play with me and Hyangie didn’t hurt, right? Yeonnie knows that Yeonnie wrong so Mommy hug Yeonnie and peace?”

Jessica looked at both of her daughter amusedly. How could they have so different personality but always have their back on each other. They are both five years old. Taeyeon and Jessica decided to have only two child and they wanted to bear the child together. Taeyeon gave birth first and then ten minutes later, Jessica did. Taeyeon decided to gave the child a name that after Jessica so she named her first born Jung Soo Hyang. Meanwhile Jessica named their second child after both of their names, hence Jung Yeon Ah.

Because Taeyeon has become a Jung, she decided to merger her company to the Jung and keep the name as Jung Corp. Jessica thought that the company didn’t need two leaders so Taeyeon would be the one that handle the company while Jessica raised their child. Although they have decided who handle what, they always share their problem to each other so Jessica knows what happened in the company and Taeyeon know what her daughters did everyday.

Back to the child, Jessica saw that now Soo Hyang follow Yeon Ah and kneeling in front of her. “Mommy, no angry, please. Umma said sisters do things together. If one got punished then another one too.” Soo Hyang said with her hands raised up.

Yeon Ah saw her sister follow her punishment, felt guilty. She looked at Jessica and said in a sad tone. “Mommy, Yeonnie is guilty. Yeonnie felt bored because Mommy and Umma busy and Yonnie pranked Hyangie so Hyangie no punishment. Yeonnie is sorry Mommy.. Hiks.. Hyangie no punishment.. Hiks..”

Hyangie saw her sister’s tears so she pulled her hands down and wipe the tears. “Yeonnie, no cry. Hyangie is fine to punish together. Sister always together. No cry, if Yeonnie cry, Hyangie too.. Hiks..”

Jessica looked at her cute daughters and bite her lips. She felt happy because her daughters loved each other so much. She can’t stay mad anymore so she knelt in front of both of them and said. “Mommy forgive you but promise me no more pranks to your sister.” When she saw Yeonnie nodded her head, Jessica spread her arms widely. “Come her both of you and give Mommy a hug.” Her daughters throw their small body to her and hugged tight. Jessica chuckled and circled her hands on their little body. “Mommy love you, Hyangie and Yeonnie. Mommy angry because Mommy love you, you understand, right?” Jessica could feel Yeon Ah nodded her head cutely.

While mother and daughters enjoy their hug, suddenly they heard the front door being opened and closed. Then they heard a familiar sound calling for them. “Honey, Hyangie, Yeonnie.. I’m home!!” Jessica and her daughters look at each other with sparkling eyes. One thing that they have in common is that they love Taeyeon very much and wanted to get her attention as much as they could. The daughters dashed to Taeyeon’s direction leaving Jessica behind. Jessica pouted because she losses but then smile contently. She walked slowly to her love ones.

Taeyeon hear small steps running to her direction so she turned to the source and found her daughters running to her. Taeyeon smile brightly and open her arms wide. When her daughters near, she scooped both of them and peppering kisses on their faces. Her action makes her daughters giggled. They hold Taeyeon’s face with their little hands then returned Taeyeon’s kisses. Happy laugh could be heard. “Umma, welcome home!!” Said the little ones together.

Moment later, Taeyeon’s family gathered on the living room Taeyeon and Jessica sit on the couch while their daughter sit on their lap. Yeon Ah on Taeyeon’s and Hyangie on Jessica’s. Jessica and Taeyeon their child’s head while their child curled in their embrace. Taeyeon knew that her daughter must did something wrong again today because she always did everyday. “So, is there someone got scolded by Mummy today? Hyangie? Yeonnie?”

Yeon Ah playing with her fingers and fidgeting uneasily. "I'm sorry, Umma. Yeonnie pranking Hyangie today by hang her on the tree upside down. Mommy saw this and angry with Yeonnie. Yeonnie is sorry and promise won't do it again. Mommy has angry to Yeonnie, Umma no angry please..." Yeon Ah then peeking timidly at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon saw Yeon Ah sorry expression and bite her lips. She wanted to squealed because of her cuteness but knew that this is not the right time. Taeyeon hold her daughter's face and make her look at Taeyeon's face. "Umma won't angry but if Yeonnie pranked Hyangie once again, Umma would give Yeonnie a bad punishment. understand?" Taeyeon warned her daughter gently. Yeon Ah nodded her head guiltily the snuggled on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned to Hyangie and smile. "Hyangie, are you alright? Umma know that Hyangie help Yeonnie so she won't get punished by Mommy, right?" Taeyeon asked her other daughter. Hyangie's eyes get wide and round. "Hyangie is fine but how could Umma knows that Hyangie help Yeonnie? Hyangie haven't told Umma about it.." then she tilted her head while thinking cutely.

Taeyeon pinched Hyangie's cheek gently and said,"Because, Hyangie always protect Yeonnie. Hyangie never engry when Yeonnie pranked Hyangie, Umma's words right? Umma and Mommy always observed Yeonnie and Hyangie so Umma and Mommy know Hyangi and Yeonnie's personality."

Hyangie furrowed her brows and wriggled out of Jessica's embrace. she walked to took her note and pencil then give it to Jessica. Hyangie looked at Jessica with sparkling eyes and said,"Mommy, please help Hyangie write the words that Umma said just now. Obs bla bla and Perslity. Hyangie want to find the meaning in the dictionary and remember it." Jessica chuckled at Hyangie's cuteness. she took the note and the pencil then write down 'obesrved' and 'personality'. "The words are observed and personality, Baby. Did Seohyun aunty told you to write things down?"

Hyangie nodded her head then took back the note. she put her hands on her belly button and bowed 90 degrees. "Thank you, Mommy. Now Hyangie would go to the study room." She walked to Yeonnie and hold her hand. "Come, Yeonnie. Let's study together then play Wii!" Yeon Ah heard the word play so she agreed eagerly. She jumped down from Taeyeon's lap and run together with her sister hand on hand.

Jessica smile happily when she saw that her daughter already out of sight. she scooted closer to Taeyeon and burried her head on Taeyeon's neck while circling Taeyeon's waist. She inhale Taeyeon's scent and sighed contently. "Hmm.. Finally alone time with my dear wife. How's work, Honey?"

Taeyeon hugged Jessica tight and kissed her forehead. "Work's fine. Small problem here and there but nothing I can't handle. How's children? Did they tiired you out?"

Jessica chuckled and shake her head. "Nah, they are just be a five years old child. Running and playing around. You know, I used to confused. Why did the child that I delivered became a prankster while yours has a calm personality? Shouldn't it's the other way? You are the prankster one. But just now I realized that how we teach them that matters. Hyangie spent her times more with Seohyun while Yeonnie with Yoona, that's why their personality become like that. nevertheless, I'm happy and content to have this family. I love you, Jung Taeyeon. Let's raised our child with love and made them a great person."

Taeyeon hummed to agree with Jessica's words. she change her position to lie on the sofa and pulled Jessica to lie on top of her. She combed Jessica's hair gently and occasionally sneaking kisses here and there. She missed her wife because although she is vary happy they have their little one running around the house, there's consequence to have children. They can't have intimate time whenever wnd wherever they like, so they would use every little time that they have to share their love.

Jessica and Taeyeon closed their eyes to savour the feeling but suddenly Jessica speak. "Honey, remind me to called Yoona. I wanted to let her taste my Hell Sica to teached Yeonnie how to prank. she turned to be Yoona little by little." Taeyeon chuckled then said,"You don't need to do that, Honey. Just teach Yoona's child how bad pranking people is and make them hate prankster. I'm sure Yoona would feel frustrated to have a calm and proper child instead of active and prankster." Jessica smile evilly then patted Taeyeon's tummy. "Hmm... As expected from the prankster leader. Let's just do that... Just you wait Yoona.. kekeke..."

At the same time, Yoona that busy working in her office could feel evil aura coming to her. She shivered and sneezed. "Ugh, Why do I feel like something bad would happen to me?"

Years later, Jessica made sure her evenge is succeed. Yoona's eldest daughter became a proper one thanks to Jessica's lessons. She would always 'kidnapped' Yoona's daughter and brought her to SeoHyun or playing with Hyangie. Little by little, Yoona's daughter loved books and science more than playing. Yoona would looked at her daughter sadly while Jessica patted her back for her successful mission.

Jessica never used her icy personality anymore except someone disturbed her love ones. Taeyeon helped Jessica to become a warm person. Taeyeon and Jessica keep their fragile heart safe and build a happy family. they don't want their child to experience hurtful things like they did. Hot and Cold is a great combination because they balance each other. This is the end of Jung Sooyeon and Jung Taeyeon story. Thank you..