The Taengsic Project Prep. I

Cold+Hot=?

Other team member except Taeyeon has arrived at Dookong meeting room by the request of HyoYoonYul. “Thank you for your time, Dookong army. We hereby announced that our plan has worked and General could back at Dookong tomorrow.” Yoona said to all of them. All member cheered and congratulated the three musketeer. “

“But if that’s the only information that you wanted to tell us, you could have told us by message.” Sooyong said while munching her chips. The other member nodded their head.

“Ah, that’s true. We have another issued to discussed with all of you. We have promised to found out whether Jessica worthed to be our leader’s fiancée or not, right? We have got the answer. Jessica is a good woman despite her coldness. This morning, our plan has some error that makes Jessica has to dance dorkily. She is angry at first but when she saw the crowd’s happiness, she forgave us. She has a kind and loving heart. We all know that Taeyeon can’t take care of her self properly. If someone like Jessica become her partner then we have nothing to worry anymore.” Yuri explained to all of them.

They all agreed with yuri’s word. “Hmm… That’s true. If Taeyeon has someone to take care of her, we don’t have to worried whether she has fallen asleep in the bathtub while taking a shower” Sunny said. “We don’t have to hastily go out in the middle of the night to found her because she lost.” Tiffany added. “We don’t have to worried about her health because of her very messy apartment.” Said Hyoyeon.

It’s not that they hate help their leader. It’s just their leader could be very careless most of the time. “And the most important, I hope Taeyeon unnie could be loved and love someone. All this time she loved and cared for us unconditionally. This is an opportunity to repayed her kindness.” Seohyun said seriously.

Yoona looked at all member’s expression and she could easily guessed that they all now in the midst of reminincing time when Taeyeon help them to become the person they are now. Yoona smile gently and clapped her hands once. “Alright, now that we are on the same page, we have to find out Jessica and Taeyeon unnie’s feeling for each other.”

 “Hmm… It’s a little hard to find out Tae Tae’s feeling because she is dense and she could use her poker face perfectly.” Tiffany said. “Maybe we should found out Jessica’s feeling first? I think we could read her better than Tae Tae. What do you think, Hyunnie? You are the one that has the most contact with her.”

Seohyun remembering Jessica’s reaction when she first met Taeyeon. Seohyun smile and share the information to the other unnies. ”I think we don’t need to found out Jessica unnie's feeling.” The other members gave Seohyun a ‘what do you mean’ look. “Well, I think Jessica unnie has feeling toward Taeyeon unnie although she didn’t realize it yet. When the first time she met Taeyeon unnie, she felt jealous when she saw my and Taeyeon unnie’s skinship. She gritted her teeth and if looks could kill, I would be died by now.”

The other members smirked when they heard this information. Sooyoung shake her head and said,” Just as I expected, no one could resist Taeyeon’s charm. So, Jessica has fallen for Taeyeon . All we have to do is  make Taeyeon fall in love with Jessica. So, I think we should made Jessica to be Taeyeon’s date for a day. We know anything could happened in one day.”

Sunny raised her brows and said,“Hmm… That might be an opportunity to found out Taenggoo’s feeling but how could we make it happen? We can’t ask them to date out of blue.”

Sooyoung sighed. “I haven’t think about that.” She turned to Yoona and asked,” Yoona, do you have a way? You pranked people all the time and your prank always creative and planned flawlessly.”  Pranking someone needs an accurate plan or it could fire back at you. Yoona scratched her chin, thinking of a possible way.

“We could just go to amusement park together . In there, we would make sure they are always together. And one more thing important, we should persuaded Taeyeon unnie to treat Jessica unnie like how she treat us. We could just say that it is could help Jessica unnie be more human. We all know how affectionate she is to us. And we have hours to look for any sign that show Taeyeon unnie’s feeling. If we can’t see it from her expression, there’s one side that always comes out everytime she has interaction with someone that she like. Don’t you remember?” Yoona asked while looking at other members in the eyes. They all think about the same things. Taeyeon’s byun side will be activated.

“I’m sure you all know without we have to say it out loud.” Yoona smile evilly. “And because our time is short, we should enhaced the release of her byun side by asking Jessica unnie to wear a tank top and a short when we go to amusement park. Jessica unnie should exposed as much skin as she could. I’ve observed Jessica unnie and I’m sure one hundred percent that she has a fantastic body.”

The other members clapped their hands happily not only because of the fantastic plan, they are happy because they will go to amusement park too. It’s been ages since they went there. Yoona nodded her head proudly then raised her hand as a sign for them to stop clapping.

“Of course we won’t made Taeyeon unnie the only one that suffer, we will forced Jessica unnie shows her feelings to us. I’m sure all of you want to ask me, how.” Yoona smirked mischievously. “We will make Taeyeon unnie wear the same type of clothes like Jessica unnie, clothes that show as much skin as they could. To forced someone showing their true feelings, there’s only one way. Jealousy. So we will violated Taeyeon unnie that day until Jessica unnie can’t hold it anymore. Muahahahaha! Agree?”

All of them except Seohyun shout excitedly,” Agreed!” Then they laugh maniacally and jumping around to show their happiness. Seohyun massage her temple and sighed heavily when she saw her unnies’erted and dreamy expression. These byuns won’t missed a chance to violated Taeyeon unnie whatever the reasons are. They would did it without reason and now they have a purpose, I’m sure they will violated Taeyeon unnie severely. Poor Jessica and Taeyeon unnie but I can’t found another way to achieved our goal. So, please bear with them, unnies.

After a while they calmed and organize the plan lead by Yoona. “Okay, first step is calling Taeyeon unnie. Hyunnie should the one that called. Taeyeon unnie trusted you more than us. Tell her that we will celebrate her comeback at the amusement park and our dress code is tank top and shorts.”

Seohyun puffed her cheeks, she felt bad to lie to her unnie. But she has to do what she has to do. Seohyun took her handphone and dialed Taeyeon’s number. Taeyeon answer on the first ring. “Hello, Hyunnie?” Seohyun cleared and said,” Unnie, are you busy right now?” “Hmm, no. I’ve just finished talking. What’s wrong, Hyunnie?” Taeyeon replied. Talking? Is Jessica unnie has called Taeyeon unnie? “Oh, is it Jessica unnie? I just want to tell you that you could back to work immediately.”

“Jessica? No. I talked to my Dookong just now. Little Dookong had a fight with his brother so I’m trying to help them had peace. Is that all?” Seohyun knitted her brows. How could a doll had fight? But then again, this is Taeyeon unnie I’m talking about. She always pretend that Dookong is alive. “Yes, there are other things that I want to share to you.”

“Oh, what is it?” Suddenly Seohyun could hear Taeyeon shout to someone. “No, Dookongie! Mommy is busy talking to Hyunnie. You can’t just take the phone without permission. Yes, I know you want to talk to Hyunnie too but right now we are going to discuss something important. What, no! Mommy never neglected you. You can talk to Hyunnie after we finished. Yah, where are you going? Are you sulking? Is that why you go inside your pod and zipped it tight? Suit your self, Mommy can’t let you win this time.”

Seohyun feeling very confuse right now. Am I mistaken? Did Taeyeon unnie bought another pet and named it Dookongie? Why did she talked like Dookong is alive? “Unnie, are you alright? Who is it this Dookongie? Did you buy another pet?” Seohyun wait for Taeyeon’s answer anxiously.

“New pet? No, my pet is only Ginger. Dookongie is peas in a pod doll that I brough home from office two days ago.” Taeyeon said happily. Seohyun’s face paled. Her unnie has become insane because being single for a long time. The TaengSic project can not delayed any longer. Seohyun afraid next time she called Taeyeon, her unnie would tell her that Dookong has a fight with the ice cream.

Seohyun calmed her self and said,” Unnie, we have a request for you. We wished you treat Jessica unnie with affection just like you treat us. We thought by doing this the process to humanized Jessica unnie would be faster. Could you do that?” the long Taeyeon keep silence, the more Seohyun getting anxious. There’s possibility that Taeyeon would reject the idea. Seohyun knows how Taeyeon doesn’t like to show affection to someone outside their clique.

“Hmm… Would it really help the project, Hyunnie?” Taeyeon asked hesistantly. Seohyun nodded her head unconsciously. “Yes, unnie. It will help the project very much.” Moreover the TaengSic project. Seohyun thinked evilly. “Besides, if the project finished earlier than we could stop working 20 hours everyday and we could have our individual time again. You could have more time to play with Dookong and Ginger.” Seohyun tried to persuaded Taeyeon.

“That’s right, Hyunnie! Okay, I will do as you said.” Taeyeon agreed instantly when she heard about playing with Dookong and Ginger.

Seohyun sighed in relief. Alright, one down, one more mission to go. “Unnie, we are planning to go to amusement park tomorrow to celebrate your come back to Dookong. You could come, right? It’s been too long since the last time we all played together. Promise me you would come, unnie. Pleaseee…” Seohyun begged Taeyeon. She never begged before because she found out that her unnies would relented to her request everytime she begged. But this time is an exception. Seohyun can’t let her beloved unnie become insane.

Taeyeon sighed when she heard Seohyun’s begged voice. She knew she was defeated the moment Seohyun begged her. “Fine. Just text me the time and place. I will meet you guys there.” “Hurray!” Shouted Seohyun. She felt giddy for tomorrow’s plan. “Alright then, unnie. That’s all. Thank you for agreeing and don’t remember to wear a white tank top and a pair of shorts. That’s our dress code. Bye unnie!” Seohyun end the call without waiting for Taeyeon’s reply.