Jung Taeyeon

Cold+Hot=?

Taeyeon was reading the document seriously when someone knocked on her door. Taeyeon give permission to enter without lifting her head. She could hear foot steps and a brown envelope slided to her. Taeyeon looked at the envelope then raised her brows. She lifted her head and found her head of security. Taeyeon smile at him and put down the document.

“Pleas sit down, Myeong chun. Now that you are here, I assumed they did that just like I’ve predicted?” Taeyeon asked while poured out the contents of the envelope.

Myeong Chun bowed then sit. “Yes, Ma’am. Just like you have ordered, I’ve been tailing your parents since the news about you and Ms. Jung out on the news. Sadly, Mrs. Kim has called Ms. Jung and asked her to meet without your acknowledgement. They will meet tomorrow in Dream café at ten o’clock. Their phone conversation and Kim’s family photo is inside the envelope. Including the document that you wanted me to get.”

Taeyeon hummed and saw through the photos. When she finished looking through, she looked at Myeong Chun and said,”You don’t need to do anything about it. Thank you for your hardwork. You could took a day off tomorrow before continue your job. You are dismissed.”

Myeong Chun stood up then bowed before walking out the office. When he closed the door, he stood for a while and sighed. He has been working for Taeyeon since Taeyeon started the company so he knew how her parents are more or less. He could just hope that Taeyeon’s parents won’t break the relationship.

Meanwhile inside the office, Taeyeon closed her eyes and exhaled heavily. She didn’t know what more her parents wants from her. Isn’t it enough that they have throw her away? She has been relented and stay silence to what ever her parents did to her but not this time. She won’t let her parents broke her happiness.

Taeyeon tidy her desk and get ready to go home. She need to talk to her fiancée. They have lived together since they are official. When Taeyeon arrived, she found that Jessica’s high heels already on the shoes cabinet. Taeyeon walked to her bedroom and heard the sound of shower. She sit patiently on the bed to wait Jessica finished her shower.

Jessica walked out the bathroom and found Taeyeon sit on their bed. She smile happily and walked to Taeyeon. She sit on the edge of the bed and put out both of her hands. “Taeyeonnie, hug me…” Jessica could hear Taeyeon chuckled but she hugged Jessica nonetheless. Jessica burried her face on Taeyeon’s neck and inhale Taeyeon’s comforting scent. She could feel Taeyeon’s warmth spreading through her body. She sighed contently and smile.

Taeyeon could felt that something is bothering Jessica and she could guessed the source of her trouble. Taeyeon hugged Jessica tighter and said gently,”You looked troubled, Honey. Did something wrong happen in the company?” Taeyeon asked trying to make Jessica confessed about her conversation with Mrs. Kim.

Jessica shake her head and play with Taeyeon’s fingers. “The company’s fine. Can’t I ask my fiancée to hug me?” Jessica answer playfully trying to divert the conversation.

Taeyeon knew Jessica’s intention and let her do as she wished. She smile gently and loosen the hug. “Of course you can. You could asked me to hug you wherever and whenever you want but you need to put on your clothes first or you would catch a cold and I need to take a shower too.”

Jessica puffed her cheeks and furrowed her brows to show her dissatisfaction. But she smile brightly when Taeyeon kissed her puffed cheeks and forehead. “Alright, but hurry because I need my Taenggoo Bear.” Then Jessica kissed Taeyeon’s lips before skipped to the cupboard.

Taeyeon chuckled when she saw Jessica’s antic and go to do her business. Twenty minutes later, Jessica and Taeyeon could be seen cuddling again on the bed. Jessica put her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and hugging Taeyeon’s waist while Taeyeon circled her hand around Jessica’s shoulder. Taeyeon would occasionally kissed Jessica’s forehead. This is their favourite moment. Ever since they started working, their time to cuddled decreased so they would use this chance very wisely.

Taeyeon hesistant for a moment but then decided she need to tell Jessica her thought right now before her so called mother break their relationship. “Honey, I wanted to say that I love you very much more than anything in this world. I’ve given you time to back out from this relationship before but you choose to stay with me and you promised you won’t leave me. What I’m trying to say is that I hope you will keep your promise. Don’t leave me no mater what happened. I will die if you leave me. I won’t let you go without a fight but I will let you go if you didn’t love me anymore. I love you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Please fight for us.”

Jessica frowned when she felt Taeyeon shaking. She could hear insecure in Taeyeon’s words. Did she know her mother called me? Is that why she felt insecure? She hugged Taeyeon tight and said,”I won’t leave you even if you pushed me away. I love you with all my heart, Taeyeonnie. Nothing would made me stop loving you. Even if the world turned their back on us, I will stay by your side. I promise you. Trust me, Taeyeon-ah. Trust our love.”

Taeyeon smile although worry still could be seen on her eyes. She believe in Jessica an their love but she knew how mean Mrs. Kim could be. She would always find a way to get what she want and she didn’t care about anyone else except her self and her son. Stay strong, Sica..

“Hmm… I believe you. Let’s spend the night cuddling like this. I missed your warmth, Sooyeon.” Taeyeon said then kissed Jessica’s temple. Jessica hummed and whisper,”Okay, I missed this too.”

The next morning, Jessica arrived at the café at nine fifty. She wanted to arrived first before Taeyeon’s parents do. The café isn’t crowded, Jessica could see that there are only three costumer. She walked to the quietest area and sit. She looked at the menu then ordered her drink. She looked around the café while waiting. Her eyes stopped when she saw a woman with a dookong jumper sit near her table. Jessica smile because it makes her remember about her fiancée.

Not long after her drink served, a pair of middle age man and woman entered the café. They looked around and spotted Jessica. They walked to Jessica’s direction with poker expression.

Jessica saw them and became nervous. She inhale and exhale quietly to calmed her self. When Taeyeon’s parents arrived at her table, she is getting ready to stand and greet them but Mrs. Kim cut her. “Don’t need to do the formality. I don’t want to accept greeting from someone like you.” Mrs. And Mr. Kim sit arrogantly while looking at Jessica with disgust.

Jessica gritted her teeth and sit down she tried to control her temper. Relax, Jessica. This is Taeyeon’s parents. You don’t want to leave bad impression to them. Jessica then looked at Taeyeon’s parents and smile politely. “Then, what can I do for you, Taeyeonnie’s umma and appa?”

Mrs. Kim suddenly glared at Jessica. She said with venom in her voice. “I’m not that person’s mother! That good for nothing kid is not my child. I don’t know what sin that I’ve made in my previous life that made me had that useless kid. Not only she is useless, she even proudly said to the world that she is lesbian! Let me just go straight to the point. I want you to break your relationship. You and her brought shame to my family. I’ve tried to erased her from my family tree but the government didn’t give the permission. That’s but break this stupid relationship. I don’t know what other shameful things that idiot had done and..” Before Mrs. Kim could continue her words, Jessica stood up abruptly.

Jessica couldn’t take it anymore. Taeyeon have said to her that her parents thrown her away but she didn’t know that her parents could be this mean. Jessica stood startling the pair while smile coldly. She put her hands on the table and leaned forward. She looked at Mrs. Kim in the eyes and said, “I won’t leave my fiancée. She is the most precious person for me. She is kind, beautiful, smart, rich, and loves me very much. Stop badmouthing about the person that I love because I won’t let this matter slide if this happened again. Don’t worry, I will make sure to help you to erased Taeyeon’s name from your disgusted family tree. Someone as precious as her didn’t deserved to have family like this.” Jessica then smirked.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim’s face red because of angry. They didn’t think that Jessica would retaliate like this. Mrs. Kim stood up and raised her hand ready to slapped Jessica but someone caught her hand. She turned to looked at the culprit and found Taeyeon looked at her coldly.

“Don’t you dare to touch even a single strand of her hair. No one have permission to hurt her evenmore you.” Taeyeon said then let go of Mrs. Kim’s hand harshly. She walked to Jessica’s side and pushed Jessica slightly to her back. She throw a brown envelope to the table and said coldly. “This is the document that you want. I am no longer a part of your family so I warned you. If you ever tried to meet me or my fiancée once again, I will make sure your precious son’s business would end in a second. Take that document and leave before I do something to your son! I’m not the same Kim Taeyeon that you knew. I’m not bluffing, I have the power to do so.”

Mr. and Mrs. Kim saw Taeyeon’s stern eyes and shaking in fear. The woman in front of her isn’t the daughter that they used to bullied. She is a woman with power and will do as she said. They stood up quickly and took the document. They leave hurriedly because they afraid that Taeyeon would do something harsh to their son.

Taeyeon didn’t realize she clench her hand tight until she felt Jessica tried to open her hand. She relaxed her hand and interwined their finger. Jessica is giving her a backhugged right now and she is thankful with Jessica’s action. She needed Jessica’s hug the most right now to sooth her aching heart. Although she has abandoned a long time ago but her heart still ache when she heard those harsh words from her parents. Taeyeon frowned when she heard Jessica sobbing on her back. She released their interwined fingers then turned around. She cupped Jessica’s face with both of her hands and wiped Jessica’s tears using her thumb. “Why are you crying, Honey?” Taeyeon asked gently.

Jessica hold Taeyeon’s hands that on her cheeks and said sadly,”I cried for your aching heart. I cried for all your hardship and I cried because you lose your family.” Jessica then throw her self at Taeyeon and burried her face on Taeyeon’s neck.

Taeyeon smile when she heard Jessica’s words. She hugged Jessica tight and kissed her shoulder. “Babo, I didn’t cry so you shouldn’t. I’ve lost them long time ago but I’ve gained a new one. Your parents, my members, and you. I’m happy now because finally I could do whatever I want. I don’t need anything else but you. As long as you love me, I’ll be fine. I love you, Honey.”

Jessica lifted her head and looked at Taeyeon in the eye. “Is that true? As long as you are with me you are happy?” Taeyeon nodded then smile happily. Jessica wiped her face then throw Taeyeon her brightest smile. “Then from now on I will be your greatest source of happiness. I will make you happy everyday. I will love you and never let you go. And because you are not a Kim anymore, you could change it to Jung when we are married. Jung Taeyeon sounds great for me.” Jessica giggled happily when she thought about their future marriage.

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s giggle and smile unconsciously. Jessica’s happiness always made her smile. She nodded her head and interwined their fingers. “Jung Taeyeon indeed sounds great. Let’s go home. I will cook a very delicious lunch for us and then we could cuddle all day. I have took a day off for me and you.”

Jessica’s eyes sparkling when she heard Taeyeon’s words. She dragged Taeyeon quickly to the car so they could go home as soon as possible.

 

A.N:

Dear reader, I'm sorry to announced that the story would be ended really really soon. Thank You for all your support. Let's meet again on my next story (If I get the idea) Bye bye.. Peace!!^^