Fluffiness

Cold+Hot=?

Jessica stirred and opened her eyes. She looked to her right and found Taeyeon still asleep. Jessica frowned because she is get up before Taeyeon. She pouted while thinking the reason why her body forced her to wake up and just like her body understand her, her stomatch growled loudly. Jessica giggled and hit her stomatch lightly.

“Shh… Why are you growling so loud?” Her stomatch felt wronged because Jessica hit her so she growled even louder. Jessica sighed defeatedly and said,” Alright alright! Stop growling. I will feed you.”

Jessica sit and shake Taeyeon’s body to wake her. “Taeyeonnie… Taeyeonnie… I’m hungry… Feed me please…” Jessica pleaded Taeyeon cutely. Jessica show her toothy smile when Taeyeon open her eyes and look at her.  “I’m hungry…” Jessica said once again and pointed her finger at her stomatch. Her stomatch growled loudly when Jessica pointed her finger.

Taeyeon laughed at Jessica’s cuteness and sit. She rubbed her face to chased away all her sleepiness. She looked at the clock and cleared . “Good evening, Honey. No wonder you are hungry, we skipped our lunch because we overslept.” Taeyeon leaned forward and kissed Jessica on her lips. Taeyeon smile gently and said,”What do you want to eat, Honey?”

Jessica smile brightly after she received the kiss. Jessica scooted closer to Taeyeon and put her head on Taeyeon shoulder. She hugged Taeyeon’s waist and thinking outloud,”Hmm.. Kimchi friedrice or seafood stew or is it better to eat light food? Ah, I don’t know. I will eat whatever Taeyeonnie cook.” Jessica nodded her head happily and continue snuggled on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon giggled at Jessica cuteness and hugged her tightly. How come this cute girl has a cold personality? She must felt something harsh to change her like this. Taeyeon frowned when she imagining Jessica hurt. Taeyeon determined to foundout about Jessica’s past but right now she will cook the best food for her fiancée. “Alright, then I will cook Kimchi friedrice and Seafood stew. You need to gain more weight, Honey.”

Jessica puffed her cheeks. “But you will not love me anymore if I’m fat. I will be ugly and my confidence will low.”

Taeyeon chuckled and said,” Sica, you are too thin. Even if your weight add for three more kilos, your body would still look great and I don’t mind if you fat. I will always love you however your body looks. If you fat than I will be happy because my competitor would decreased. But if you are afraid you will lose your confidence, I promise I will tell you if your body has become fat. So let me cook and then we will eat the food happily. Okay?”

Jessica has a wide smile on her face. She is happy to hear the sweet words from her fiancée. Jessica nodded her head cutely and continue to snuggled.

Taeyeon chuckled and said,” Sica, how could I cook if you snuggled to me like this?” Taeyeon lossen the hug but Jessica refused and snuggled back. Everytime Taeyeon pushed Jessica, she will hug Taeyeon even tighter. Taeyeon sighed in defeat and let Jessica do whatever she wants.

“You did it on purpose, don’t you? So that I can’t go anywhere?” Taeyeon asked Jessica. Jessica shake her head cutely to denied it. “No, I want to eat but I want to cuddle too. You will find a way, I believe in you.” Jessica then give Taeyeon a toothy smile.

Taeyeon bite her lips seeing Jessica’s cuteness. She hugged Jessica tightly and peppering kisses on her face. “You cute thing! How could you be this cute? I want to eat you right away!” Taeyeon then throw her self at Jessica making her lie on her back and continue peppering kisses.

Jessica giggled because Taeyeon’s kisses felt ticklish. “Taeyeonnie hehe.. It’s ticklish he he…” Jessica hold Taeyeon’s face with both of her hands to stop Taeyeon. “Stop it. Hehehe…”

Taeyeon look at Jessica’s twinkling eyes and rosy face. Taeyeon could see happiness show on her face. She wants to prolonge that look so she roared and start kissing Jessica’s face. “Roaaaarrr! I’m Taenggoo the king of Dookong! You look delicious, I will eat you alive!” Then Taeyeon continue her action and add tickling in her action.

Jessica’s laugh getting louder. She struggled to go out of Taeyeon’s hug. Jessica rolled as an attempt to free her self but her attempt is futile. Taeyeon has straddled her so that she can’t go anywhere. Jessica give up while said,” Alright! I give up! I will let you cook. I won’t bother you anymore. Let’s stop cuddling for now.” Jessica put her hands together and pleading Taeyeon with her puppy eyes.

Taeyeon stopped and look at Jessica. Taeyeon smile and lean forward. She put both of her elbows on each sides of Jessica’s head. She Jessica’s hair lovingly. She kissed Jessica’s forehead and both of her cheeks gently. Then they look at each other and smile.

Jessica lifted her hand and combed Taeyeon’s hair. She put Taeyeon’s hair behind her ears. Jessica caressed Taeyeon’s cheek softly and said,”Kiss me, Taeyeonnie.”

Taeyeon leaned and kissed Jessica without hesistant. Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s lower lips then her upper lips and finally captured Jessica’s lips fully. Taeyeon and Jessica share their love through this kiss. Jessica hugged Taeyeon by her neck while Taeyeon sneaked her hands to Jessica’s waist and rolled over so they laid side by side. They broke the kiss after a while and smile at each other. “I love you, Taeyeonnie/Jessica.” They stay in that comfortable state for a while.

Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s nose and disentangled her self from the hug. She squatted near the bed and look back at Jessica. “Hop on. I want you to be near me when I cook.”

Jessica grinned happily and jumped on Taeyeon’s back. She latched her hands and legs onto Taeyeon’s body like a koala hug the tree. Then she put her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Let’s go!” Jessica said cheerfully.

Taeyeon hold both of Jessica’s thigh and get up. She run to the kitchen while making a car engine sound. “Vrooomm.. We are going to the kitchen!” Jessica laughed excitedly when she hear Taeyeon’s voice imitation.

Taeyeon put Jessica on the sink near the stove. She took the apron and put it on Jessica. After that she hold her apron in front of Jessica and throw her round puppy eyes. Jessica smile and took the apron. She asked Taeyeon to turn around so she could tie it. After Jessica finished, Taeyeon kissed her cheek as a token of appreciation.

They cook the meal happily, I mean, Taeyeon cook the meal happily while Jessica cheering for her. The rest of the cooking and eating done happily.

Right now they sit on the couch in the living room while watching television. Taeyeon turn to her left and look at Jessica intently. “Honey, may I ask you a private question?” Jessica hummed and nodded her head without divert her eyes from the television. “Why did you change from cheerful to cold? Could you tell me your story?”

Jessica stiffened when she hear Taeyeon's question. Her sad memories flow back in to her mind. Her eyes teary and her heart pained. Jessica burried her face on the crook of Taeyeon's neck and inhale Taeyeon's scent to calm her self. She could feel Taeyeon hug her tight. Jessica look at Taeyeon's concerned eyes and smile reassuringly. "I'm sorry. It's just I remembered all unpleasant memories. It all started when.."