I can't live without you...!

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

The next day, sunlight go through Yoseob’s window.

“Urgh…my head hurts so much!” Yoseob feels his head hurts every time he wakes up. It happens almost every day since Doojoon left.

Knock Knock..

“Uhm..er..are you awake?” said someone. No one else beside Junhyung.

“…” Yoseob remain silent.

“Hmm…I make you some soup since Kikwang and Dongwoon left earlier this morning..” Junhyung said. “I thought they have an addition class today..”

‘Oh! Crap! What are they doing? Left me alone with stranger? Huff..’ Yoseob thought.

“So?”

“I will come out in a minute, just go first!” Yoseob said.

“I’m not going if you are not…” Junhyung being stubborn here.

“Oh gosh! Do whatever you want then..” Yoseob said while buried his face to the pillow.

“I’m waiting!” Junhyung said.

“Just go!” Yoseob said softly so Junhyung doesn’t hear anything.

“You must eat first before you left so make it fast…” Junhyung keep talking outside while Yoseob is mad now.

“Can you just stop being friendly with me? I’m not in mood these days,okay?” Yoseob punched his door that make Junhyung surprised.

“Oh..I just..” Junhyung said. He is afraid that Yoseob will hate him more after this, but he care about Yoseob.

Brakk..Yoseob opened his room door.

“Leave me alone!” Yoseob shouted in front of Junhyung.

“I’m not in! Don’t count me! I will be here…waiting for you..” Junhyung still stubborn.

Something come to Yoseob’s mind. About…Doojoon.

-FlashBack-

“Hyung…please leave me alone tonight, I can’t study anything!” Yoseob talked on the phone.

“Yah…I’m calling because I missed you a lot today,cutie..” Doojoon said. “Want a hug then? I go there..”

Yoseob suddenly blushed. “Aish…don’t go here…It’s already late and—“

“I’m going there..Wait for me..just 5 minutes..” Doojoon said then hang up the phone.

“Aish…hyung!” Yoseob still blushing while worrying about Doojoon. He is afraid that something will happen to Doojoon. Besides, Doojoon always ride his motorcycle rudely. Yoseob knows it well.

AFTER 5 MINUTES. Yoseob still can’t get Doojoon out of his mind and didn’t even study. He is looking to outside from his window. Waiting for Doojoon.

Suddenly his phone rings. Yoseob answer it fast.

“Hyung!” Yoseob said.

“Yo—argh..hwaaa!!” Doojoon shouted.

“Hyung! What happened? Answer me! Hyung….hyung!! HYUNG!!! DON’T PLAY AROUND WITH ME! I CAN DIE WITH THIS…HYUNG!!!” Yoseob still calling Doojoon when the phone suddenly off. Yoseob eyes is teary now. He can’t feel anything besides run and run to search Doojoon.

When Yoseob go out from his apartment…

“WOW!” Doojoon jumped to Yoseob while Yoseob is crying. “What are you crying for,Seobbie?” asked Doojoon.

Yoseob didn’t say anything. He hugs Doojoon. “Pabbo hyung! What was that scream for? I was scared to death!” Yoseob said while hugging Doojoon tighter.

“Oh…it just…my phone slip from my hand and suddenly a car crashed my phone…hahaha..” Doojoon laughed.

“It’s not funny hyung…Don’t you dare to do it to me again! I will suicide if you didn’t show up before..” Yoseob said while crying hardly.

Doojoon smile drop. “I’m sorry cutie…” Doojoon said. “Then…want to go out with me?” asked Doojoon.

“I’m not! Tomorrow we have a big test and I don’t want to fail..” Yoseob suddenly pushed Doojoon.

“You sure change so fast. Before, you were worried about me and now you are rejecting me…Sometimes, I don’t understand you..” Doojoon said.

“Just leave me alone then!” Yoseob pouted.

“Hehe…no way…I will be here..waiting for you…so, study then..” Doojoon smiled while pinching Yoseob’s cheeks.

“Uhm…okay! Stay out the night! Cause I will study until morning today..” Yoseob said cutely.

“Aish…little cute jerk..” Doojoon smiled too while grab Yoseob’s hand then they go in to the apartment together.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Take back your words!” Yoseob is mad.

“Which words? “I will be here waiting for you” ?” asked Junhyung.

“Yes! Take it back!” Yoseob said.

“Why?” asked Junhyung.

“You don’t need to know…just take it back or I will ignore you all of my life!” Yoseob said. ‘No one is allowed to say those words to me beside Doojoon. NO ONE. When I mean no one then no one!’ Yoseob thought.

“I will take it back if you are being nice to me..so?” Junhyung is challenging Yoseob.

“No..!” Yoseob said.

“Then…how about go to school with me?” asked Junhyung again.

“No!” Yoseob said and then prepared to leave.

“Hey! Okay! Last chance..!” Junhyung is thinking. “Eat my soup together?”

Yoseob seems thinking a bit. “Oh..okay then..” Yoseob agreed.

“Hehhe…I take back my words!” Junhyung said happily then drag Yoseob to the dining room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“You are late,Seobbie..” said Dongwoon.

Dongwoon is at the same university as Yoseob while the only one different is Kikwang. Junhyung enter the university today.

“Yes…that stranger is getting on my nerve..” Yoseob said coldly.

“Hyung…It is only me or…I think you are too hard toward him…” Dongwoon said.

“I’m not, Woonnie..”

“You are hyung…you are weird…He didn’t do anything wrong to you? And besides, he is new..why can’t you just be kind to him a little?” asked Dongwoon when he sees that his hyung shows weird face.

“Huh? Why are you in his side,Woonnie? Aish..” Yoseob complained.

“Uh..I’m not,hyung…I just being kind? It’s not fair…he is trying to be friendly with you,hyung.. “Dongwoon said softly.

“Oh…okay..I think about it later..now, tell the teacher I’m going…” Yoseob smirked.

“Hyung! You always skip the class…Actually where are you going?” asked Dongwoon.

“Hmm..nowhere..just searching for fresh air?” Yoseob try to search an explanation. “By the way, thanks Woonnie…I know that you can handle this..Bye!” Yoseob jumped out from the class.

“Aish…I know that you are going to the soccer club,right? You still hoping that Doojoon hyung will shown there…Hyung, when can you release him?” Dongwoon sighed.

“Okay,student! We are ready to begin the class” suddenly a teacher enter the class. “And we have a new student here..” the teacher smile. “Introduce yourself, Junhyung..”

“Hello…I am Yong Junhyung. Nice to know you all.” Junhyung smiled and look around the class. But, his smile drop when he can’t find someone in the class.

‘I thought that I am in Yoseob’s class…But where is he now?’ Junhyung thought.

WHILE IN THE SOCCER CLUB…

“Yah! You are so stupid…You can’t even score a goal!” the leader scolded someone.

Yoseob is looking from upside. The balcony.

“Hmm…hyung, you didn’t come again huh? You are so lazy!” Yoseob thought while his eyes already teary.

“What are you doing,hyung? I can’t live without you…” Yoseob said. “Sometimes I feel like I have to suicide myself. But, Kikwang and Dongwoon stopped me.” Yoseob buried his face in his hand.

“Hyung…why don’t you answer me?” Yoseob said desperately.

“Hyung..”

“Why..”

“Why do you leave me here? Alone..”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

I'm here agian for the update...^^

I'm sorry I wrote sad chapter now...ever chapter...Sorry so much!

And about Doojoon...I don't think I can bring him right now....and it seems that it will be later and later and later~

Huft~

Btw, how about this chapter?

Thanks for your comments...Please looking forward to the next chapter!!