Does Junhyung fall in love with Yoseob or..?

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

“Well…this is your room,Junhyung…” Kikwang showed Junhyung his room.

“Yeah…you can call me or Kikwang when you need something..” Dongwoon added.

“Oh..ok..thanks..by the way, may I know your room as well? As a guarantee that I won’t enter the wrong bedroom when I search you..” Junhyung smiled to Kikwang.

“Oh yeah…of course…that’s is the one with ‘Kikwang dreamland’ is my bedroom. And the one beside it is Dongwoon’s room with the sticker on the door.”Kikwang turned his head to look at Yoseob’s room which is further than him or Dongwoon. “And Yoseob’s is at the back. Near the kitchen. The one that he painted with pink colour.” Kikwang explained.

“Oh..I see” Junhyung smirked. Kikwang feels something bad about this. But..it just feeling. He thinks.

“Oh…then..you can unpack your belongings and then join us lunch..” Dongwoon smiled. “Or should we help you?”

“Oh..no thanks…I’m great..” Junhyung smiled and then close his room’s door for some privacy.

 “Aigoo~ “ Junhyung mumbled while unpacking his belongings.

After finished unpacking his belongings, Junhyung come out from his room and then look at Yoseob who is still lying on the couch.

“Uhm…excuse me..” Junhyung greeted Yoseob.

“…”

“Excuse me…Hello..” Junhyung still trying to speak to Yoseob even if Yoseob didn’t reply him.

“…”

“Hi…I’m Yong Junhyung…you must be Yoseob,right? Nice to know you..” Junhyung smiled but Yoseob doesn’t even look at Junhyung.

“…” Yoseob stand up and leave Junhyung there. “Kikwang! Are the lunch ready?” asked Yoseob while walking toward the kitchen.

“Uh…I guess this will be hard..” Junhyung smirked and then go to the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung, do you like the lasagna that I made? I bought a foreign recipe and try it..” Dongwoon said.

“Yeah..this is good, Woonnie..” Yoseob smiled.

“Want me take your more? Your plate is empty..” Junhyung offered when he sees Yoseob’s plate is already empty.

“…” Yoseob ignored Junhyung and washed his plate then go to his bedroom.

“Sorry, Junhyung…he is not in the mood…maybe later..after he gets better…” Kikwang try to search a reason to make Junhyung a bit comfortable because of Yoseob’s ignorance.

“It’s okay…” Junhyung smiled and then help Dongwoon with the dishes.

After finished all his works, Junhyung walk toward Yoseob’s room.

“Uhm…are you sleeping?” asked Junhyung.

“…”

“It seems you are not sleeping…” Junhyung said. “Hmm..I just want to be friendly since I’m new here…please help me..” Junhyung bowed even Yoseob can’t see it and then leave to his bedroom.

-FlashBack-

“Hyung, you are so no good! I hate your cooking!” Yoseob pouted right after he taste Doojoon’s cooking.

“Hey…I just want to be romantic since I’m your new boyfriend here!..Please help me!” Doojoon also pouted and make Yoseob want to pinch his cheeks although it is not chubby.

“Hehe…It’s okay,hyung…I’ll help you!” Yoseob said happily.

“That’s my boyfriend!..”

“Let’s start then!” Yoseob grab Doojoon to the kitchen.

-FlashBackEnd-

“I just want to be…I’m new..” Yoseob mumbled. “Doojoon hyung…it seems that I still missing you a lot..” Yoseob sighed, can’t cry.

-THAT NIGHT-

“Kikwang...What is this…This is so cute!” Junhyung take a look at the Crystal Ball that placed on the furniture rack.”Can I take a look at it?”

“ Oh no! You can—“

“HEY!” shouted Yoseob right after he go out from his room. “Don’t touch that!!”

Yoseob run toward Junhyung and snatched the Crystal Ball.

“Don’t you dare to touch this! Especially if you are new and stranger here!! Except me, no one is allowed to touch this!!” Yoseob glared at Junhyung while keeping his Crystal Ball.

“But..I just..I just want to take a look..” Junhyung try to search words, he doesn’t want to make Yoseob hate him. Really.

“Don’t hear your excuse!” Yoseob bring the Crsytal Ball to his room. “I want to try to be more kind to you but it seems I can’t! Just go away!”

Junhyung shocked. Kikwang just starred at Junhyung helplessly.

At Yoseob’s room..

“Hyung…I miss you so much now…When will you come back?” Yoseob tears are ready to fall again. “Hyung…do you remember the day you bought me this Crsytal Ball?”

-FlashBack-

“Hyung~.. Can I buy that? But I’m afraid that it will break when we go back to Seoul…” Yoseob said when they are in vacation.

“What is it for? We can buy it in Seoul instead. There are more of these in Seoul.” Doojoon said.

“But, Doojoonie…I want this instead of those in Seoul!” Yoseob pouted.

“Oh..arra..arra..I buy you one..” Doojoon pinched Yoseob’s cheeks. “Miss, can I buy this one?”asked Doojoon to the miss that own the shop.

“I’m sorry..I am not selling that Crystal Ball..It is exclusive for tonight competition..” said the miss.

“Huaa! I want that Crystal Ball..” Yoseob said. “But, what …the competition?”

“Yes..It is tonight and  couples competition…” said miss.

“Uh..can I just buy this, I will buy it whatever the price is…” said Doojoon.

“No way,hyung! Thanks, miss..” Yoseob drag Doojoon out from the store.

“What is it about? You want—“

“Let’s join the competition!!” Yoseob eyes delighted.

“What?!” Doojoo glared at Yoseob. “But I’m tired, and tomorrow we have to go back to Seoul,cutie..”

“No but,hyung! Join or not? I will join it myself then!” Yoseob threatened Doojoon.

“What? How can you join if you are alone,Seobbie…Don’t kid me!” Doojoon teased his boyfriend.

“I can make up myself and take a random guy then! Or else, I go with a girl!” Yoseob smirked.

“What? No way! I’ll go then!” Doojoon hugged Yoseob. “No one can touch you except me..I can’t help myself from anger if I see you with other person..”

“Hehe..I know,hyung..That’s why I threatened you like this..” Yoseob smiled and then hugged Doojoon. “Forget it, I won’t do this competition without you too, Doojoonie..My only lovely boyfriend..!” Yoseob hugged Doojoon back.

Then the competition begins…

“Hyung…grab me tight! I can’tmake it!” Yoseob shouted when the MC tell them to take the balloons that hanged up above them as much as they can.

“ Arghh…elongate your body more!” Doojoon is all fired up now.

“Oh..hyung! Try a jump!” Yoseob is fired up too.

“No way! You will fall…” Doojoon said angrily.

“But hyung…our balloons is the same as that couple. And this balloons is the last! I want to win this!!” Yoseob shouted.

“Aish…Then..I will catch you if you are falling,okay?” Doojoon said. And then Doojoon jumped as high as he can, Yoseob hurriedly catch the last ball before the other couple did.

“Yeah! Hyung…I get it!” Yoseob jumped cutely when he success to take the last ball and land safely.

“Yes..you are good, Seobbie..” Doojoon said proudly.

Then, they received the Crystal Ball.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Joonie hyung…I love you..and I will always love you…This crystal ball is our symbol..I promise…” Yoseob said and then fall asleep.

He didn’t know that someone is watching him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woww..This is the update~

And so sorry to make you all sad in the 7th chapter...I didn't mean to >__<

I'll bring Doojoon back for sure~! (the way I got Doojoon back is secret!)

hehehe...

By the way...Hope you will like this..!!

Thanks for comments! ..Please looking forward to the next chapter...!