The Final Day and Happy Day Ever!

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

Today is Final day of the championship. Yoseob is there, but he didn’t want to show himself to Doojoon. He is afraid that Doojoon still mad at him.

“Where is Yoon Doojoon!!!” the leader shouted.

‘Doojoon hyung? You are still not here?’ Yoseob thought. ‘I texted him this morning..’

- FlashBack –

“Aww! I fell asleep…uhm,it’s morning?” Yoseob look through the window.

“Seobbie! If you are awake then join us!” Kikwang shouted from the kitchen.

“Yeah!” Yoseob shouted from his room. “He is so energetic since yesterday..” Yoseob smiled and take his phone.

Misscalls (10)

“Huh? 10 misscalls?” Yoseob surprised and pressed the open button in the screen.

My Lovely Prince Doojoon ^^ (10)

“Doojoonie?” Yoseob surprised, he tried to call Doojoon back. But no one answered.”He is sleeping…he must wake up! Gyaa~ I’ll text him then..”

- FlashBackEnd -

“Where is he! The match will begin in 15 minutes.!” The manager shouted.

“Aish…where actually Doojoon hyung, Seobbie? He is late for this important match..” Kikwang who accompanied Yoseob said.

“Uhuh…I don’t know,Kwangie…” Yoseob is worrying Doojoon now.

Meanwhile….

“Aww! My head hurts..” Doojoon wake up and take his phone to look at the clock. “ Uhm…10.15…Still too early to wake up…” Doojoon is about to close his eyes.

“WHATT!!!!!!!!  10.15!!” Doojoon just realize the soccer championship and run to the bathroom as fast as he can.

It’s 10.28 and Doojoon still not there.

“Ya! What the heck is he doing in this important day!!” Yoseob shouted. He can’t handle it more.

“Calm down,Seobbie..I think he is coming!” Kikwang calmed Yoseob down.

“SORRY I’M LATE~!” shout Doojoon to the manager.

“Go to the field!” the manager sent Doojoon to the field.

PPPRRRRIIIITTTT~

The match begin. It’s a difficult match since this is the final and Doojoon can’t focus because he is in the middle of fight with Yoseob.

“Focus,Doojoon!” the leader shout when Doojoon bring the ball.

“! I know that already!” Doojoon bring the ball harshly so the opponent can steal it from him easily.

And there is it…Half Time…2-1 for opponent team.

“What are you all doing!” the manager is angry at the team. “And Doojoon! Why can’t you focus yourself in this match?”

Doojoon can’t concentrate himself, he is looking at the bunch of the audience. He hopes Yoseob is there. His eyes move slowly to find a person. A person he wants him here the most. Suddenly his eyes widened.

“What are you doing,pabbo!” Yoseob rush toward Doojoon. “If you lose, then it’s the end!” Yoseob shout to Doojoon right in front of his eyes.

“Seo—“

“Don’t talk..” Yoseob sighed then smile.”I trust you…you can do this, Doojoonie…I love you” Yoseob nearly cry again here. He is afraid that Doojoon will not believe him again, but he just wants to let Doojoon know about his true feeling.

“I’m sorry,Seobbie..I..I will fix everything when I win this match..I promise, wait for me yah..cutie?” Doojoon pinch Yoseob cheeks.

“Yeah..I will..I always will,Doojoonie..” Yoseob smiled when he sees Doojoon go to the field for the second round.

PRRRIIITTT!

Then the second round begins.

Doojoon bring the ball. Now, he is different. ‘I have to fix everything! I will win for sure!’ Doojoon thought. He passes the defend player and the goal keeper. And..THAT IS…GOAL!

“We is doing well…You sure change him, Seobbie..” Kikwang surprised when he sees Doojoon is different now.

“Hehe..no..It’s his ability..” Yoseob smiled and amazed by Doojoon’s play.

Then it is…40 minutes has passed. And the score is already 2 – 3 for Doojoon team and it is stable until the end of the match.

“GYAAA!!! WE WON THE FINAL!” the leader shouted as loud as he can.

“PARTY PARTY PARTY!” shouted the vice-leader.

“Wooowww…the trophy is so nice!! And look at the medals, it is shining!” said the goal keeper.

Doojoon search Yoseob when he won the match and he found Yoseob is smiling at him.

‘I will fix everything now..And from now until forever…you are mine..Seobbie..’ Doojoon thought.

Then the MC gives the trophy to the leader. And give the medals to each member of the team.

“And our MVP player for this championship is…” the MC announced at the end. “YOON DOOJOON! Congratulation..” the MC give Doojoon an MVP medal.

“You are great..Doojoonie! Aaahh..I love you!” Yoseob jumper to Doojoon when he walk down the stage.

“It’s yours,Seobbie..” Doojoon take the MVP medal and give it to Seobbie. “This is what you always want,right?” Doojoon smiled. He knows that Yoseob really want to become a soccer player and receive the medal.

“No,it is not…It’s yours..It’s my lovely boyfriend’s …” Yoseob give the medal back. “I have you and I don’t want anything else..” Yoseob hugged Doojoon. “Do you believe me?” Yoseob closed his eyes. He doesn’t prepare for Doojoon answer.

“Um..I trust you,Seobbie…I will…always…I promise I won’t doubt it..” Doojoon hugged Yoseob back.

“Let’s have a party!!” the leader shouted and they are all nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Woow! Leader..you are really nice to bring us here..” Yoseob smiled when he sees ‘all you can eat’ in front of the restaurant.

“Hmm..only once in a lifetime…it’s okay! Go go go !!” shout the leader.

Yoseob, Doojoon and the other member of the team enter the restaurant.

“But really…what are you doing here?” asked the leader when he sees Kikwang followed them around.

“I cheered all of you..Shouldn’t I get treated to?” asked Kikwang to the leader.

“Yeah..sure then..” the leader complained a bit but..he thinks it’s okay since Kikwang cheered them.

“YEAH!!” Kikwang shouted then enter the restaurant..followed by the leader.

Yoseob is searching for meat. He loves meat.

“Seobbie~” suddenly someone hugged him from behind.

“Doojoonie hyung! I can’t move..” Yoseob blushed. But Doojoon doesn’t release him.

“Seobbie~” Doojoon whispered to Yoseob.

“Hyung~..” Yoseob blushed more. “If you want to do..uhm..that..let’s do it then..” Yoseob face is as red as tomato now.

“Huh? You are..serious?” asked Doojoon surprised.

“Yeah..I didn’t lie when I said I’m ready now!” Yoseob pout cutely.

“Hmm…Don’t want to!” Doojoon smiled ertly. “Let’s do it tomorrow? Full day!”

“Kyaa..hyung, you are ert!!” Yoseob hit Doojoon lightly.

“Then, tomorrow is okay?” asked Doojoon.

“Uhm..yeah..” Yoseob answered and leave Doojoon there.

‘TOMORROW WILL BE FUN!’ Doojoon thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaa~ Dooseob here!! Is this cool?

But but....they will break~ TT___TT The time is getting near...!!

Hmm..how about this chapter?

Thanks a lot for comment and subscribe!

And please looking forward to the next chapter..Thank you..^__^