The Beginning of The Truth Revealed

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

“Seobbieee~ “ Junhyung called Yoseob.

“What?” said Yoseob hurriedly run to Junhyung’s room.

“Help me with all of these!” said Junhyung pointed to the books around the room.

“Omo! You are so messy,Junnie!” said Yoseob angrily.

“Sorry..” Junhyung smiled.

“Okay..I’ll help you then..” said Yoseob already started his job.

“Thanks,Seobbie..you are the cutest person I’ve ever met..” Junhyung smiled and beginning to collect the book around.

Yoseob just sighed and smiled. Yoseob take each books around and collect them carefully. Somehow, one book gained Yoseob’s attention.

“Yong Junhyung from class XVD…Seoul University…” Yoseob read it and then Junhyung suddenly hide it.

“What is that? I thought you are from outside Seoul?” asked Yoseob curiously.

“Uhm…Actually…I also staying in Seoul before I moved here, to your apartment,Seobbie..” said Junhyung.” And don’t take a look at this,okay? My mark is as bad as my !” Junhyung said.

“Hehe…you are so cute,Junnie…” Yoseob said. “Oh,it’s okay..I don’t really mind where do you come from..as long as you love me,Junnie..” Yoseob smiled and then continue tidying Junhyung’s room.

Junhyung sighed and then continue the job.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay…what is it about?” asked Doojoon.

“Which do you want to wear on our engagement party, Doojoon?” asked G.Na.

“Na…I’m not ready yet for this,okay? Just stop it..” said Doojoon worried about the engagement thing.

“But,Doojoon! We already been a girlfriend and boyfriend since long ago..” said G.Na.

“It’s not me,Na…It’s Jinwoon hyung..” said Doojoon trying to make G.Na gain her consciousness.

“No! You must be kidding..I don’t want to know…just be ready!” G.Na shouted and then out from Doojoon’s room.

‘Sigh! !’ Doojoon thought.

“Doojoon..” someone greet Doojoon.

Doojoon look around. “Doc?”

“Hei..I’m so sorry about this, I will try to cancel the engagement thing..” said the doctor.

“Thanks, doc…I really can’t handle it more..” Doojoon said frustrated.

“Sorry…I think it’s a little bit more,Doojoon..” said the doctor.

“Okay..” Doojoon try to smile.

‘My head can explode if this continue!’ Doojoon thought.

MEANWHILE…

“I will never ever let you go,Doojoon…I know that I still love Jinwoon,but Jinwoon is dead and I love you now…I have no choice..” said G.Na hearing his father and Doojoon’s conversation.

“I’m so sorry..” G.Na sighed then entered Doojoon’s room once again.

“Doojoon, let’s go out today,okay? I will delay our engagement if you make me happy today..” said G.Na to Doojoon and Doojoon have no choice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Yap! Finished!” said Yoseob happily when he finished tidying all Junhyung’s books.

“Thanks,Seobbie!” Junhyung hugged Yoseob.

“Treat me then!” Yoseob joked.

“Okay then~” Junhyung smiled. “What do you want,babe?” asked Junhyung.

“Ice cream!” Yoseob smiled happily.

“You just want to eat ice cream everytime I asked you…hmm..” Junhyung pouted.

“My life is all about ice cream..” Yoseob said cheerfully. “And Junhyung..”  Yoseob blushed.

“Yah! Little devil…” Junhyung smiled happily. “Let’s go then..”

“Okay! Uhm…I have to change my clothes~ Wait for me! “Yoseob said and hurriedly run to his room.

“Hehe..you are so cute,Yoseob..”

IN THE OTHER HAND…

Kikwang entered the restaurant. He looks around to find someone. The guy give Kikwang’s signal. Kikwang is now walking toward the table where the guy is sitting.

“Hey…where do you go?” Kikwang whispered.

“Sssh…Many guys here are dangerous..” said the guy who is talking with Kikwang.

“What is it so dangerous,Hyunseung?” asked Kikwang not understand anything.

“Just ignore that statement before okay…” Hyunseung sighed.

“So…do you receive any information?” Kikwang asked but suddenly he remembered. “Hyunseung, do you know that Doojoon is still alive?” asked Kikwang.

“Yes… I receive some information about that…But it’s so complicated..” Hyunseung sighed. “And about…Junhyung..”

“Junhyung? Did you find anything about him?” Kikwang asked curiously.

“Yes..”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey..

This is the update..Sorry for the late update!!

>___<

And thanks for comments...I really like it a lot!!!

hehehe..XDXD Sorry to make you all upset but...I really didn't intend to...