When a Fight enter our Relationship~

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

“Let’s celebrate this winning, Seobbie!” Doojoon said while they are going home.

“Hmm? Nope..You will have final tomorrow…Only 1 day more, Doojoonie..” Yoseob refuse Doojoon’s idea.

“But,but..I already denied the leader request to celebrate today’s winning because of I want to celebrate it with you,Seobbie..!” Doojoon pouted. He acts cute, but it’s creepy.

“Kyaa..Hyung, you are weird when you do that!” Yoseob said that but he still pinched the older guy cheeks.

“You said that but you keep pinching my cheeks!” Doojoon complained and suddenly he hugged             Yoseob. “ Seobbie, please~” Doojoon hugged Yoseob gently.

“But,hyung~ “ Yoseob doesn’t finish his words, Doojoon already kiss him. Deeper and deeper every second.

“Hyu—Hyung..we ..ah!” Yoseob can’t handle it more since Doojoon hands moving around his body now.

“Let’s stop here..We are in the middle of the street..what are you doing!” Doojoon release Yoseob.

“Yah! Hyung! You are the one that start this! Huh!” Yoseob is mad at Doojoon. The words he said are not the reason why he is so mad. Yoseob is mad because Doojoon stop their lovey-dovey moment when it’s just starting.

“Hehe..You just want more, right?” asked Doojoon ertly.

“No—No!” Yoseob surprised. He thought that Doojoon read his minds, but actually it’s not. Doojoon can’t read minds.

“Then…how about go to the hotel?” asked Doojoon ertly and he take out a card. “This Is the key..We can’t do it at your home because there is Kikwang. And we can’t do it at my house too…” Doojoon mumbled. Yoseob blushed hard now.

‘Omo Omo!! Is this the night? Is this the night? I never done this before…’ Yoseob thought.

Drrtt~ Yoseob’s phone suddenly rings.

“Hmm..Hyung, I’ll take the phone..” Yoseob walk farther from Doojoon.” Kikwang?”

“Yah! Seobbie! He is here…the new home mate!!” Kikwang shouted.

“Wow? He is there?” asked Yoseob surprised.

“Yeah!And..can you go home now? He must serve him since he is new here and he doesn’t know anything..” Kikwang told Yoseob. “Ya! You can place your belongings here…Sorry, Seobbie, can you just go home?” Kikwang is talking to the newbie and to Yoseob at the same time.

“Uhm…sure..Maybe..” Yoseob walks toward Doojoon. “Doojoonie…mian..I have to—“

“You have to do the other things? You said that many times!” Doojoon shouted to Yoseob.

“Mian,Kwangie..I’ll go home as soon as I can..” Yoseob hanged up the phone and run toward Doojoon.”Doojoonie..”

“What?” Doojoon answered bitterly.

“Uhm..You are mad to me?” asked Yoseob sadly.

“Yes,of course,cutie..I mean..everytime I ask you to do this, you always search for excuse..Now, I am even not sure that you love me!” Doojoon shouted and walk faster. Yoseob stopped.

-FlashBack-

“Seobbie…you have time tonight?” asked Doojoon when he is finished with his training.

“Uhm…Yeah…” Yoseob answered. “Why?”

“I guess I want to do something that a couple would do…You know what I mean,right?” Doojoon sighed.”I want to make you mine,Seobbie” Doojoon blushed.

“Oh..But—It seems that my auntie will come tonight..” Yoseob just answered randomly. It’s not that he doesn’t want to do that with Doojoon. It’s just he doesn’t prepare anything yet.

“But—you say you have time?” asked Doojoon surprised that Yoseob easily change his answer.

“Hehe…I forgot back there..” Yoseob prepare to leave. “Next time,okay? I love you Doojoonie!” Yoseob shouted as he walks further.

- FlashBackEnd –

“I AM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAID THAT I LOVE YOU,DOOJOONIE! I WANT TO DO IT WITH YOU TOO! YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND ME?” Yoseob take a deep breath.”AND THIS IS JUST DIFFERENT SITUATION!”

“DIFFERENT SITUATION YOU SAID? YOU JUST MADE IT UP!” Doojoon shouted back to Yoseob.

“WHAT? I AM NOT! BACK THEN I JUST DIDN’T PREPARE ANYTHING YET,SO I MADE UP AN EXCUSE..BUT NOW…” Yoseob nearly cry.” I REALLY WANT TO DO IT WITH YOU,DOOJOONIE..” Yoseob is crying now. “BUT YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE THAT I LOVE YOU? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU THE MOST,DOOJOONIE! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!” Yoseob shouted and ran away from Doojoon.

Doojoon is still angry. He let Yoseob go. He needs time. Time to extract all Yoseob’s words.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob enter his apartment. He already washed up his face so no one will consider him crying.

“Seobbie!” Kiwkang greeted Yoseob when he sees Yoseob enter the apartment.

“Kwangie? Where is the newbie?” asked Yoseob looking around.

“In the kitchen…cooking” said Kikwang lightly.

“How can you..make him cooking in his first day here!” Yoseob can’t believe what he heard from Kikwang and go to the kitchen. “Hello?” Yoseob greet the newbie in the kitchen.

“Uhm..Hello..” the newbie surprise when Yoseob greeted him.

“What are you doing? Can I help you?” asked Yoseob when he sees the newbie have a problem.

“I just want to know…how to make this stove works..” the newbie smiled.

“Oh..here!” Yoseob turn the switch on so the stove is working. “By The Way, I am Yang Yoseob.. you are?” asked Yoseob friendly.

“Hmm..thanks…I am Dongwoon…Son Dongwoon..” the newbie smiled.

“Can I call you Woonie? It seems that I am older than you..” Yoseob smile to Dongwoon.

“Oh,sure..hyung..” Dongwoon smile.

“Okay! That’s enough! Now, get out of here, Seobbie..you are stealing my Dongwoon!” suddenly Kikwang interrupted. Dongwoon blush.

“What do you mean?” asked Yoseob. (Late understanding as always)

“Uhm…I’m interested in him..and, don’t you have Doojoon hyung? Just take care of him!” Kikwang hugged Dongwoon. Dongwoon is blushing hard there.

“Yeah..Yeah…Sure..I’m going to bed then..!” Yoseob mumbled and smirked to the Kiwoon couple.

Yoseob slowly walk to his bed. He lost all his energy. He take out his phone and see there’s nothing there.

‘Hyung..Doojoonie hyung..are you still mad at me? You don’t believe me at all?’ Yoseob buried his face in the pillow. Yoseob is crying.

----------------------------------------------------------

Doojoon closed the door so hard. BANG!

“!” Doojoon shouted.” How can I be so stupid!” Doojoon regretted what he did to Yoseob.

“Excuse me,sir..” a maid appear and give something to Doojoon.

“As always?” asked Doojoon to the maid.

“Yes..” the maid walk out from Doojoon room.

Doojoon take a look at the thing that the maid brought. A mail.

“! When can he stop disturbing me?” Doojoon take a paper out from the envelope.

To Doojoon…

I LOVE YOU!

Can you reply my feelings? I’m waiting too long now!

“What a stalker! Didn’t I say that I have a boyfriend…Just stop this!” Doojoon trashed the paper away. He takes out his phone and pressed a number.

“I have to say sorry to Seobbie..I am wrong here..” Doojoon calls Yoseob.

1..2…3…4.. No one answer.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah! This is still Dooseob!

This is the update...I'm addicted to this story..^__^

Thanks for comments,subscribe and everything else..

Please looking forward to the next chapter~

Addition : Mind to check out my other fanfic with zyra_summer? 'BLOODY LOVE' ..Thanks..^__^