Newcomer's Come!

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

Okay...Let's make things clear..I will bring Doojoon alive because of the vote...Thanks for voting anyways!! I want Dooseob alive too..>__< Hehehe...^__^

But, in some case...I can't bring him back right now...So, just enjoy it okay?

I promise that I will bring Doojoon back and there no amnesia!! Hehhe...^__^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“What? He’s dead? You must be kidding!” Kikwang shouted at the hospital.

“No, medical check already proven it…”

“You!” Kikwang is ready to punch the doctor when he said that Doojoon is already passed away. But, Dongwoon stop him.

“I’m going then..” said the doctor.

“Seobbie…the doctor must be kidding. Doojoon hyung is strong…he will never die…Say to me that it is not true!” Kikwang shouted to Yoseob who already lost his mind on his seat. “SAY SOMETHING SEOBBIE!”

“Kikwang! Seobbie is in pain now…Don’t disturb him!” Dongwoon shouted at Kikwang.

“Seobbie! Answer me!” Kikwang shouted while Yoseob just stay quiet there.

It is already 3 days since Doojoon passed away, Yoseob still can’t think straight.

“Kikwang..you want to eat scrambled egg?” asked Yoseob. “I will make it for Doojoon hyung too..” Yoseob smiled.

“Seobbie..” Kikwang sadly said.

“What? Oh, I am already late now..I must meet Doojoon hyung! Oh yeah..my pink shirt!” Yoseob search his pink shirts that he must wear 3 days ago.

“Seobbie…don’t treat yourself like this please..” Kikwang sadly said to Yoseob.

“What? You are behaving weird,Kwangie…It is a fault to meet my boyfriend?” asked Yoseob.

“No…I am not permitted you to go!” Kikwang stopped Yoseob, he is thinking that Yoseob maybe take a suicide.

“What? Don’t stop me Kikwang…mind your own business!”

“You are my business!” Kikwang shouted when Yoseob is trying to release himself from Kikwang’s hand. “Woonnie! Help me to stop Yoseob!”

“Yeah…” Dongwoon came and lift Yoseob with Kikwang and send him to the bed.

“Release me! Release me, Kikwang! or I will hate you!” Yoseob shouted as loud as he can.

“You will thanks me instead of hate me if I did this!” Kikwang said hardly and tied Yoseob so he can’t run away.

“Sorry, hyung…I have to do this…for your safety..” Dongwoon apologized to Yoseob.

“If you feel sorry then don’t “ Yoseob already stay still. He think it is useless to against Kikwang and Dongwoon. He already used to it since 3 days ago, whenever he start talking about Doojoon and go out, Kikwang and Dongwoon is ready to tie him up on his bed.

“Kikwang..” Yoseob said softly while Kikwang tie him up.

“What?” Kikwang answered shortly.

“Hmm…Doojoon didn’t die,right? He is somewhere…still waiting for me..” Yoseob sadly said. Then tears falling again from his eyes. He is already cried for 2 and half days nonstop. “He likes to play jokes with us.” Yoseob smiled bitterly.

“Seobbie…I know that you are sad…but, don’t make it hard for Doojoon. It’s not your fault anyways..” Kikwang cheered Yoseob.

“No..it’s fully my fault, Kikwang..I kill him…I kill him!” Yoseob tears flows like a river now. “He loves me..He loves me with all his heart…and then..I kill him!” Yoseob sadly said.

“No,you are not!” Kikwang smack Yoseob’s head. He doesn’t care if Yoseob will be fainted. It is better than watching him in pain like this. “It’s better for you to faint,Yoseob…it’s better than let you cry for Doojoon hyung again and again..” Kikwang and Dongwoon finished tying Yoseob and then leave the room. Leave Yoseob there. Fainted.

Hey..

Can you hear me?

I want to ask

Do you know what am I thinking now?

“Doojoon hyung! I get the trophy for soccer knowledge!”

“Oh.that’s great…you must be a wife of soccer player, are you?” asked Doojoon like an interviewer.

“Uhm yeah..you must know my husband then…he is the best soccer player!”

“Yeah? Who is he?”

“Yoon Doojoon!”

Do you know how much I love you?

Do you know what I feel just now?

Dark

Black

Loneliness

That is all that surrounded me

“Joonie! Buy me this stuff! I like this so much!” asked Yoseob when he looked at a bright bracelet.

“Ah..what for? It’s just shining here…At home it would be black coloured!” Doojoon complained.

“Uh…you are so greedy!” said Yoseob pouted and then they leave that place.

“Hyung, I have to go to toilet. You wait here okay?” asked Yoseob suddenly. And then he run to the bracelet store again.

“Miss…can I have the bracelet?” asked Yoseob to the shopkeeper.

“Yes…what name I should write on this?” asked the shopkeeper to Yoseob.

“Doojoon…uhm…Yoon Doojoon! Write that name…” Yoseob smiled. The shopkeeper nodded and then finished the bracelet. After finished, Yoseob paid the bracelet and come back to the place that Doojoon is waiting. But he didn’t find Doojoon there. Suddenly a message appeared in Yoseob’s phone.

From : My lovely Prince Doojoon

Wait for me,cutie…I want to buy something!

“Hmm…” Yoseob smiled while waiting Doojoon there. Not a long time, Doojoon appeared.

“This is for you..” Doojoon take out a bracelet that Yoseob wants before. “Yang Yoseob here..take a look..” Doojoon show that Yoseob’s name is written on the bracelet. “I love you,Yang Yoseob..No..it will be Yoon Yoseob then..” Doojoon smiled.

“You steal my idea! I bought one for you too!” Yoseob take out the bracelet he bought. “Yoon Doojoon here.. “ Yoseob smiled and put it in Doojoon’s hand and then kiss Doojoon’s cheek. “I love you too…Yoon Doojoon..”

I remembered the day

When you are here

With me

Beside me

.

.

Loving me

You promise me, right?

You will make me happy

“Hey…Doojoon…what makes you interested in your life?” asked Yoseob when they are dating.

“Hmm..what ya? Yoseob and soccer..” Doojoon answered lightly.

“Oh…then you will always make me happy?” asked Yoseob.

“Obviously! You don’t need to tell me that!” Doojoon said seriously.

“Take care of me,okay?”  Yoseob hugged Doojoon.

“Always…I promise..” Doojoon said and then hugged Yoseob gently.

You will always here with me

You will always there when I need you

You promise you will

You said that many times

“Where is Doojoon? He said he will go to the camp first?” asked Kikwang to Yoseob.

“Huh? He said that? I don’t know..” Yoseob become worried about Doojoon.

“Maybe he is—“

Before Kikwang finished his words, Yoseob already run to the forest to search for Doojoon.

“Joonnie!” Yoseob shouted. “Joonnie! Answer me!” Yoseob shouted while his tears already ready to fall.

“What? Seobbie,is it you?” asked Doojoon when he heard Yoseob shouting.

“Doojoon! Where are you..don’t leave me!” Yoseob cried when he hugged Doojoon.

“I just hel—“

“No reason for you! Tell me everything before you do something! I don’t want to lose any informations about you..or I will die because I am worried about you!” Yoseob shouted.

“It’s okay..It’s alright..I’m here..I won’t leave you again..sorry..” Doojoon hugged and kissed Yoseob gently.

You don’t lie, right?

Yes, you don’t

You always there for me

With all your heart

You love me

Love me

Love me

Yes, love me

But then

.

.

I kill you

So, who is the betrayer here?

____________________________________________________________________________________

It’s already past 5 days, but Yoseob seems doesn’t show any improvement. He always daydreaming about Doojoon.

“Huh? You will be arrive here in 5 minutes?” asked Kikwang on the phone. “Oh,okay..I will always home anyways..ok..yes..” Kikwang hanged up the phone.

“Is that the newcomer?” asked Dongwoon.

“Yeah…and our apartment will be full now! 4 people in one…Isn’t that great..Hehe..” asked Kikwang to Dongwoon.

“Yeah…I wonder what is that guy look likes..hehe..” Dongwoon said.

“Woww..Don’t try cheating on me,Woonie..” Kikwang hugged Dongwoon from behind.

“Hum…who is coming guys?” asked Yoseob while lying on the couch. He has no energy today as usually.

“Newcomer!! Heheh..isn’t that great? We will have another friend coming!” Kikwang said cheerfully.

“Oh..” Yoseob just starting his daydreaming again.

Suddenly…TING TONG…

“Who’s that? Newcomer?” asked Kikwang while walking towards the door.

“Yayy Yayy!” Dongwoon happily accompany Kikwang greet the newcomer.

The door opened and then a guy appeared.

“Good morning…I’m the newcomer…you can call me…Junhyung…My name is Yong Junhyung.” Greet the newcomer.

“Oh yeah! I am Lee Kikwang “

“And I am Son Dongwoon!” Dongwoon cut Kikwang’s words.

“Oh I see..” Junhyung smiled and see Yoseob lying there. “Who is he?” asked Junhyung. “Why is he lying there?”

“Oh…don’t mind him..he is Yang Yoseob…His boyfriend passed away a week ago and he still can’t accept it…Btw, let’s go to your room, Junhyung…I will show you..” Kikwang said happily. And Dongwoon followed him.

“Yes..” Junhyung nodded and stared at Yoseob for a while. ‘Yang Yoseob’ he smiled and then follow Kikwang and Dongwoon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sad chapter here...I'm so sorry...TT___TT

I will responsible for this as I said before..

Thanks for comments!! ^__^ Hope you will like this...!!

Please looking forward for the next chapter~