Imagination Day...Kikwang and Yoseob is get tricked by illusion~

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

Yoseob is walking out from the soccer club. He is walking around the school by himself.

The schoolyard.

-FlashBack-

“Hyung! Why are we here! Everybody is at holiday now..I hate school..And..IT’S NIGHT ALREADY!!” Yoseob complained when Doojoon bring him to the school when it is holiday and it is their date!

“Okay..don’t complain,cutie…this is the right place! We have a camping day tonight!” Doojoon smiled.

“Huh? What? Camping in the schoolyard? Tonight? I don’t bring anything! Besides—“ Yoseob try to say more words when Doojoon cut him.

“Okay…I already prepared everything…the only thing we must do is set up the tent!!” Doojoon smiled while preparing the tent.

“Yah! Are you crazy?” Yoseob said while helping Doojoon.

“Yes…I’m crazy because of you,cutie..Now, help me with this..” Doojoon tied the tent hard..

“Hyung! What a crazy boyfriend I have!” Yoseob smiled. He is blushing. He really likes it when Doojoon said those words before.

“Hehe..” Doojoon laughed softly.

Brakk..

“GYAHHH!!!!” Yoseob shouted out of loud. “WHAT IS IT? AAAAA!!!! GHOST!! IT IS GHOST!!!!” Yoseob shouted while hugging Doojoon.

“Yah!” Doojoon complained but he gets an idea.”Hey, do you know that our school has a ghost story?”

“Hyung…don’t play with me…I’m not scared!” Yoseob said but he is shivering to death.

“I’m serious…That’s about a night..when..” Doojoon begin the story when he finished the tent.

“Hyung…I don’t want to hear the story…” Yoseob said and enters the tent.

“Gyah..Cutie! Do you know what the ghost do?” Doojoon enters the tent too.

“Hyung…!! I’m not hearing…don’t continue! I’m sleeping!” Yoseob close his ears by his hands.

“Hehe…the ghost is kissing his mate!!” Doojoon jumped to Yoseob and kissed him.

“Hyung!! Coward! Jerk!!” Yoseob hit Doojoon softly.

“Shut up!” Doojoon smiled then continue the kiss. And then they fell asleep because Yoseob is already sleepy from before.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Fuh…” Yoseob sighed.

“Heyy! You! Killer!” suddenly a girl walk towards Yoseob and spit to him. “Do you know how much I like him and you…you kill him!” the girl shouted.

“No..I did not! I love him…I will never kill him! No!” Yoseob suddenly become hysterical.

“YOU.KILLED.HIM. No matter what you say…you killed him already…there’s no more back to the past…It already happened!” the girl spit at Yoseob.

“No! I.DID.NOT!! NOOOO!!!” Yoseob shouted and closed his ears and eyes.

“Yoseob! Seobbie! Seobbie!” suddenly a guy reach Yoseob and shake Yoseob’s body.

“No! I didn’t! I DIDN’T !!!!!” Yoseob still shouting.

“YOSEOB! YANG YOSEOB!” the guy shake Yoseob hard enough to make Yoseob look at him.

“Junhyung?” Yoseob is confused.

“What happened to you?” Junhyung asked.

“I didn’t do it! I swear I didn’t…I love him too much..How can I kill him?” Yoseob is crying while hugging Junhyung.

“Who?” Junhyung said. “Who tell you that you kill him?”

“The girl spitted at me! Tell her I didn’t kill him! She doesn’t believe me!” Yoseob shouted while closing his eyes.

“Where? A girl? There is no girl here before and after I came..” said Junhyung while comforting Yoseob.

“What? There is! I am sure..” Yoseob widened his eyes.

“No,Seobbie..there isn’t…you must be tired…let’s go to the clinic then..” Junhyung said while dragging Yoseob to the clinic.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh…alright..I know…thanks..” Kikwang hanged up his phone.

“Who?” asked his friend. Hyunseung.

“My cousin. Yoseob…You know him,right? You must know..You are the identity dictionary…hehe..” Kiwkang said.

“Oh okay..I admitted that..So, do you wanna leave now? After this is Miss Killer class..” said Hyunseung.

“”You have her weaknesses,right? I see her bowing at you..” Kikwang smirked.

“Oh okay..I will threatened him then..Just for you..” Hyunseung said while sighing.

“Thanks,Hyunseung…I really can go without hestitation now..Bye, Seungie!” Kikwang take his bag and then leave Hyunseung alone there.

Kikwang take a bus to go to Yoseob’s university.

“Why didn’t I go to the same university as Yoseob’s? My university is lame..” Kikwang said to himself while looking around. And spotted someone.

“Is that?” Kikwang eyes widened. “Doojoon-hyung?” Kikwang shouted when he sees someone like Doojoon walking at the street.

“DOOJOON HYUNG!!” Kikwang shouted. “Ahjusshi! Stop the bus! Stop the bus please!” Kikwang shouted to the driver.

“Sorry,kid. Can’t stop here..” the driver said.

Kikwang just jumped out from the bus’ window and search for Doojoon-like person.

“! Where is he? Is it just my imagination? Didn’t Doojoon hyung die?” Kikwang shook his head. “Andwae! I am getting crazy..” Kikwang got the next bus and go to Yoseob’s university.

AFTER KIKWANG REACH YOSEOB’S UNIVERSITY..

“How is he?” suddenly Kikwang rushed to clinic room.

“Kwangie!” Yoseob smiled happily.

“Hyung…you are here…Yoseob hyung is alright..he just tired..” Dongwoon said while sitting.

“Uhm…about it..I want to talk something to you,Woonnie..” said Kikwang.

“Can you bring Junhyung out too? I want to sleep…I am really can’t feel secure when I am with him..” Yoseob said politely.

“Uh..sure..” Kikwang said and drag Junhyung and Dongwoon out.

“Yah…this is the condition… I think it is only the problem with my eyes…But, I have to tell you two about this..” Kikwang sighed then continue.”I saw Doojoon-hyung before.”

“Huh? Are you serious,hyung?” asked Dongwoon happily. Suddenly, Junhyung feels his body shivering. He looks he is afraid of something.

“I am not sure yet…I think it is good if – “ Kikwang try to say something but Junhyung cut him.

“Okay..that makes no sense…the guy named Doojoon is died already  and n way he will come back…You must have seen a ghost..” Junhyung said coldly. “And please…don’t tell Yoseob about this. He will go crazy again if he find out.” Junhyung left Kikwang and Dongwoon dumbfounded.

“Uh..I guess Junhyung-hyung is right, hyung…You are just imagining it.” Dongwoon said and then enter clinic room.

“Uh..How can I imagining something? And a ghost? You are not making any sense yourself, Junhyung. It is day! Not night…How could a ghost appear in day?” Kikwang complained and then follow Dongwoon enter the clinic room.

“Yoseob..you want me to cut this apple for you? You need some energy..” said Junhyung try to make Yoseob more comfortable with him.

“Uhm..sure..thanks..” Yoseob said.

‘Huh…what is this? Junhyung seems he is in love with Yoseob..’ Kikwang thought when he sae Junseob moments.

“I have to go back to class to get my stuff…I will be right back..” said Dongwoon. “Oh, Junhyung-hyung…you want me to take yours with me too..?” asked Dongwoon.

“Oh..alright then..thanks..” Junhyung smiled while cutting the apple.

“Junhyung..thanks…for getting me out from that imagination..I am really afraid..” Yoseob said to Junhyung.

“Wait..! What is this about?” Kikwang interrupted the conversation.

“I was imagining a girl spit to me about Doojoon-hyung…I really sad and can’t help..I feel like I am dying..But, thanks to Junhyung to refresh me so I know that there is no girl there…” Yoseob said sadly.

“Oh..” Kikwang said. ‘Weird…Why Junhyung is so eager to close to Yoseob. He falls for Yoseob or just want to be close?’ Kikwang thought.

“It’s alright…Eat this..” Junhyung give Yoseob the apples he cut before.

“Thanks…I can eat by myself..” Yoseob said and eat the apples himself.

Junhyung feels good about this. Afterall, Yoseob is not as cold as before to him. He is happy.

‘I don’t really think that liking you is a good idea. But…now, I feel that I like you..Yoseob..’ Junhyung thought.

‘Uhm…Junhyung is not that bad…I think I must be nicer to him…’ Yoseob thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heii!~

Jun is back here to update the story!

Hehhe..XD

How about this?

Yoseob decided to be nicer to Junhyung?

Junhyung is afraid of something and does he fall for Yoseob already?

Kikwang feels weird about everything happened that day....Did he really see Doojoon? Or just illusion?

Woowww..^___^

Thanks for comments..! Please looking forward to the next chapter..^__^

Finally, not sad chapter...I really into this FF...Yoseob,sorry...Doojoon,sorry...I will make up everything for you two...I promise..^__^

A bit Doojoon...I really can't bring Doojoon now..I hope a little is better..(I want to write Doojoon too>__<)