Bestfriend Feelings~

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

 

It’s been 2 weeks since in the coffee shop. Everything came back to normal.

“Hoamm..” Yoseob came out from his room to eat his breakfast.

When he walked to the dining room, he spot Junhyung is there. Suddenly his smile brightened.

“Junnie!!” Yoseob jumped and sit beside Junhyung.

“Hei,cutie..how was your sleep?” asked Junhyung to Yoseob while taking some bread for breakfast.

“Nice sleep! Hehe..” Yoseob said cheerfully as he take one of the bread.

Junhyung and Yoseob were so closed each other after the coffee shop ‘situation’.

“Uh..right in the morning..bad view in front of me..” said Kikwang right after he saw Junhyung and Yoseob so closed each other.

“What is it,Kwangie?” Yoseob glared at Kikwang.

“What?” Kikwang pretended to not now and take a sit beside Junhyung. “I want this bread! You take the other!” said Kikwang took Junhyung’s bread and offered another bread to Junhyung.

“Kikwang!” Yoseob glared at Kikwang. Kikwang ignored Yoseob and just eat his bread.

“It’s alright,Seobbie..” said Junhyung then he take another bread.

Suddenly..

“Arghh!” Junhyung shouted when he take the first bit of the bread.

“What is it,Junnie?” Yoseob hurriedly check what happened to Junhyung.

“What is it?” Kikwang also checked on Junhyung.

“A neddle?” Junhyung is surprised about what he found.

“Who is doing this!” Yoseob suddenly get mad. “It’s you,right,Kikwang?” Yoseob glared at Kikwang.

“What? Why me?” Kikwang replied sharply while glaring at Yoseob back.

“You are the one that didn’t like Junhyung! You must be the one done this!” said Yoseob pointed at Kikwang.

“What? I don’t like him then it didn’t mean that I want to kill him!” Kikwang shouted at Yoseob.

“You—“

“And why do you always in his side? I am your cousin who has lived with you more than 10 years!” Kikwang is mad and he is walking out from the dining room.

Yoseob left dumbfounded.

“Seobbie..are you alright?” Junhyung said.”I’m okay..so, don’t fight again,ok? I’m sure that it wasn’t Kikwang..maybe it is the baker’s fault..” Junhyung try to calm down the situation.

“Uh…I never bought a bread with needle inside…” said Yoseob.

“Okay..don’t bring this topic again huh? I’m okay…” Junhyung said. “Let’s go to school then..”

“Yeah..” Yoseob get up and go to his room.

MEANWHILE..

‘What was he doing?’ Kikwang thought while punching the pillow.

‘I mean..Junhyung is stranger! Why did Yoseob always in his side! I really can’t get to reality!’ Kikwang thought and throw his body to the bed.

“Okay..I’m not in mood on going to university…Let’s absent today..” Kikwang is looking at the top of his room.

“Does Yoseob fall for Junhyung? I mean..he is in love with Junhyung?” Kikwang asked to himself.

1 minutes later, he shook his head. “NO NO NO!”

“Yoseob was deeply in love with Doojoon-hyung..how can—“ Kikwang widened his eyes. “Yoseob WAS deeply..WAS!”

“NOOOO!” Kikwang said to himself and buried his face in the pillow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob and Junhyung are walking to the bus stop to take a bus.

“Seobbie? Why are you staring at the blank side? Something bothered you..” Junhyung asked when he saw Yoseob is daydreaming.

“Oh..nothing..” said Yoseob.

“You can’t lie to me, Seobbie..” Junhyung said while pinching the cutie’s cheeks.

“Auch..That hurts,Junnie..” Yoseob pouted.

“Say it then..” Junhyung hugged Yoseob from behind.

“Eww!!” Yoseob blushed. “I’m just thinking about why did I am in your side so much..” said Yoseob.

“Ow…that’s it?” Junhyung asked. “Maybe you like me?” said Junhyung joking.

“Junnie..you understand what I said that day,right?” asked Yoseob.

-FlashBack-

“Are those sadness still can’t gone? Are you still wanted him back now?” asked Junhyung.

“Uh..you said hard question,Junnie..” said Yoseob.

“Then?” asked Junhyung curiously.

“Yes..Sometimes, I want him back..but when I realized that I have passed those hard time when I lost him, I didn’t want him back cause if he left me again, I will back to the fool crying baby..” Yoseob said sadly.

“So..can you open your heart for others?” Junhyung said.

“Uhm..I don’t know..maybe I’ll try..” Yoseob faked smile. He knows that in this time, he can’t open his heart yet. The scars are too much, he is afraid that if he opened his heart, his heart will break into pieces.

“Oh..alright then..” Junhyung said. Somewhat he feels pain from Yoseob’s words.

-FlashBackEnd-

“I’m just joking,Seobbie..” Junhyung faked smile.

“Uhm! You make me take it seriously!” Yoseob embarrassed.

“Hehe..let’s take the bus…It’s arrived there!” Junhyung grab Yoseob’s hand and run together.

On the other side..

“Seungie!” Kikwang phoned Hyusneung when he is still at home.

“What? I’m in the middle of the class, Kwangie..” said Hyunseung hurriedly. “I’ll call you back later..” said Hyunseung while hanging the phone.

“Uh! What a loser..” Kikwang pouted. “Woonnie!” Kikwang go out from his room and drag Dongwoon along with him.

“What is it,hyung?” said Dongwoon.

“You don’t have a lesson today,right?” said Kikwang cheerfully.

“Yeah..because I take the short semester back then so…” Dongwoon didn’t finish his words and Kikwang is already drag him out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Yang Yoseob, you received a good mark this semester..” said the teacher smiled. The teacher knows about Doojoon and Yoseob, and she feel sorry for that. “At the beginning of this semester, you really lost it..but then..you got better now..Keep learning, babe..” said the teacher.

“Yes,maam..thanks..” Yoseob smiled and go out from the room.

“How was it?” Junhyung rushed to Yoseob when Yoseob show up.

“I passed!!” Yoseob cheerfully said. “I know it is not as perfect as yours,Junnie…But, at least I passed!” Yoseob is so happy.

“Wew…this is not bad..” said Junhyung looking at Yoseob’s result paper.

“Is that true? I really work hard after that..you know…” Yoseob suddenly stopped awhile. “But then you helped me a lot since then!! You really helped me a lot! Wowww! Thank you so much,Junnie!  I like you!” Yoseob shouted and hugged Junhyung.

“Okay..you said you like me!” Junhyung said jokingly.

“Wow! I didn’t mean that ‘like’ but…I like you,Junnie!” Yoseob said cheerfully.

“Hehe..I was joking, Seobbie..” Junhyung said.

“I know!” Yoseob pouted. “Let’s go celebrate this okay?” Yoseob gratefully say.

“Uhm..okay..” Junhyung said happily.

And then they go to a restaurant for lunch..

“Want to buy something?” said Yoseob looking at the menu of the restaurant.

“Hmm..Chicken sauce lemon?” Junhyung pointed at the picture.

“Yes! I was looking for that too!” Yoseob said cheerfully and ordered chicken sauce lemon.

“How about spicy salt squid?” said Junhyung offered.

“Yes! That is great too!” said Yoseob and ordered it.

While ordering everything, they didn’t notice that 2 pairs of eyes watching them.

“Hey…do you think Yoseob likes Junhyung?” asked Kikwang while looking at Junseob.

“I don’t know,hyung..but it seems like that…” Dongwoon nodded.

“Uh!” Kikwang sighed hard. ‘I don’t like Junhyung but when it comes like this..I should accept him..’ Kikwang thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woww..I'm here for update!!

I am not as busy as before because I finished my other story..

Thanks for comments and hope you will like this..^__^

How about this chapter? Yoseob will like (not as a friend) Junhyung? Woww~

Oh yeah...about the others details (Doojoon, stalker and everything else), I already think about it before I started the story..

So don't worry...^___^

Please looking forward to the next chapter...!