You reminded me of HIM!

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

Note : Sorry for using the same picture...I have no time to design the new one...but this is the new added chapter...Please enjoy it..^^

“Wow!! I want to buy Vanilla Latte…Blended..” Yoseob smiled while buying a coffee.

It almost noon, Yoseob and Junhyung are finished with shopping on weekend week.

“Uhm…what do you want,Junnie? It’s my treat because you helped me to shop.” Yoseob smiled and then turned to see Junhyung who brings the shopping bag.

Yoseob has no choice but to ask Junhyung to help him. Kikwang is still mad about something that only Yoseob doesn’t know. And Dongwoon? He is visiting his cousin because his cousin is sick.

-FlashBack-

“Kwangiee~~” Yoseob go out from his room and search for Kikwang. “Kwangiee~”

There is no answer yet.

“Kwangie~ !” Yoseob search Kikwang in his room but he finds nothing.

“Junhyung! Do you know where is Kwangie?” asked Yoseob when he saw Junhyung came out from his room.

“Uh? No…But, I saw him go out with his friend this morning..” Junhyung said while walking toward Yoseob.

“Huh?” Yoseob said. “Why did he do that? Today is our shopping day! Uhh..” Yoseob is angry. “He never go to anywhere with somebody else besides ME in this special day..!” Yoseob complained.

“Uh? Special day?” asked Junhyung.

“Uhuh! Hmm…because our daily day is too busy for going to university and studying..we have no time for shopping the grocery and the other things. So, mw and Kikwang decided to do the shopping things in weekend. But now, he is going OUT WITH UNKNOWN PERSON AND ABANDONED ME!” Yoseob voice suddenly raised.

“Hmm..be patient,Seobbie..I’m scared..” said Junhyung pretending to be scared by Yoseob.

“Hehe..sorry, Junhyung…I’m just mad at Kikwang..Uh..” Yoseob said. “Now, I have to go alone..” Yoseob said sadly while going to his room to take a bath.

“Wew…Can I accompany you then? I have no works today..” said Junhyung.

“REALLY?” Yoseob eyes sparkling. “Then I don’t have to go alone? I really hate it when I must go alone with those heavy bags full of grocery things…”

“Uh..yes, sure..” Junhyung smiled.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Uh…balck coffee then…without sugar please..” said Junhyung to the noona who is selling the coffee.

Suddenly a flashback enter to Yoseob’s mind.

-FlashBack-

“Uh..I hate coffee…it’s not cute..” Yoseob said when Doojoon grab him to a coffee shop.

“Coffee is not that bad, cutie..You have try another type..” said Doojoon.

“Hyung..I have a bad moment with coffee and I don’t want to remember it again..You know exactly what I mean right?” asked Yoseob.

“Yes…when you buy a really bitter coffee and then you drink it all but you don’t like it just to make a cool image…” Doojoon laughed softly. “That’s really fool, cutie..”

“Okay…you can laughed at me now, but if you tasted it, I’m sure that you will do the same action as me..” Yoseob said.

“Oh yeah? Uhm..let’s make a game?” Doojoon asked when they are standing in a line to get the coffee.

“What?”

“If I can drink those kind of coffee and didn’t pass out, you have to kiss me! In front of others!” Doojoon said happily.

“Huh? Okay!” Yoseob said. “10 cups,okay?” Yoseob is just joking. ‘Hehe..I just want to challenge him…It’s no matter with the kiss…I can give him as many as he wants…’ Yoseob thought.

“Then…10 cups..” Doojoon smirked.

“Huh? Are you serious? I’m just joking..” Yoseob is surprised.

“No turning back okay?” Doojoon said while walking closer to the coffee stand.

“Hyung! Wait…you will have digestion problem!” Yoseob said while grabbing Doojoon’s hand.

“Okay…I do this because you never kiss me in front of others…Can’t you see that Jonghyun and Key is kissing everytime…and everytime they kissed, I felt ashamed because my boyfriend didn’t even dare to kiss me in front of others!” Doojoon said softly.

“Hyung…Okay..just don’t do it..” Yoseob said. “I’ll kiss you..”

“What kind of a man that out his spit..” Doojoon smirked. “Let’s try this okay?” Doojoon said.

“What hyung – “

“10 cups of black coffee without sugar…” Doojoon said to the coffee seller.

“Another?” asked the coffee seller, looking at Yoseob.

“Oh..uhm..1 blended vanilla latte please..” Yoseob said.

“Okay…served!” the coffee seller give the 10 cups of black coffee without sugar to Doojoon and blended vanilla latte to Yoseob.

They are walking to search a seat. After that..

“Okay..cutie, I’m just joking with you..” Doojoon smirked. “I always like this kind of coffee…And it’s no matter for me to drink this kind as many as you want cause I already used to this..” Doojoon said.

“You are cheating! You make me worried all the time!” Yoseob said while drinking his blended vanilla latte.

“Hehe…so, keep that in mind…Doojoon and black coffee is 2 in 1..” Doojoon said.

“Yeah yeah…I will remember it..” Yoseob said cutely.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Seobbie..” Junhyung tapped Yoseob’s shoulders when he didn’t move at all.

“Oh!” Yoseob gain his consciousness.

“Let’s find a seat?” asked Junhyung.

“Oh okay..” Yoseob smiled bitterly.

After they find a seat…

“Why are you staring at blank side, Seobbie? Anything goes wrong?” asked Junhyung when he sees Yoseob is looking at the blank space again.

“Oh..nothing.. Just want to ask something.. “ Yoseob said.

“Uh..what is it?” asked Junhyung.

“Do you like black coffee so much?” asked Yoseob curiously.

“Oh..actually I always drink it…so, you can say that I like this kind of coffee so much..” Junhyung smiled.

“Uhm..I see..” Yoseob said bitterly.

“Why? Did it bother you so much?” asked Junhyung when he sees something bugging Yoseob.

“Oh..no..I—“ Yoseob eyes become teary.

“Seobbie..why? what happened to you..you can tell me..” Junhyung move to Yoseob’s side and put his hand around Yoseob’s shoulder.

“Uh..You know about..” Yoseob stopped a while. “Doojoon-hyung,right? I guess Kikwang already told you about this..” Yoseob said.

Suddenly ‘something’ attacked Junhyung again. ‘Something’ that invisible that makes him can’t breath normally. ‘Something’ that always come when someone said Doojoon name.

“Yes..” Junhyung can’t speak normally. He is trying to take more breath so he won’t faint out like last time he did.

“And..you know what happened to him,right?” Yoseob said sadly and his tears begin to fall.

“Yes..” Junhyung said softly.

“That is already makes my life harder…Do you know how many time I spent to cry in my room for him?” Yoseob said. “Do you know how much I miss him already?”

Junhyung takes a deep breath.  “I’m sorry…”

“Why are you say sorry for ,Junhyung? You are not wrong at all..” Yoseob said. “It’s my fault..I kill him..” Yoseob is crying now.

“You are not Seobbie..it’s just destiny…it is just fate between you and him..” Junhyung said sadly and hugged Yoseob tightly.

“Even if this is fate,Junhyung…I don’t want to accept it..” Yoseob cried at Junhyung’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry,Seobbie..” Junhyung said.

“Do you know what makes my life harder now?” asked Yoseob.

“What is it? I can help you if I can..” said Junhyung seriously.

“You make every day I passed with Doojoon-hyung come back in every moment you did with me…” Yoseob said.

“Am I? I’m sorry..I reminded you of him..” Junhyung said sadly.

“It’s okay..Junhyung. I don’t blame you..” Yoseob said.

“Are those sadness still can’t gone? Are you still wanted him back now?” asked Junhyung.

Junhyung’s question hit Yoseob hard.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hit! Smack! Boom!

“Okay! Don’t make my PC out of order please..” Hyunseung said to Kikwang who is playing so hard with the PC.

“I’m powerful now,Seungie!” Kikwang said.

“You just angry at Yoseob , right?” asked Hyunseung.

“Who is Yoseob? Is he my cousin? Is he that traitor?” asked Kikwang pretending to become a fool.

“Don’t play with me,Kikwang..” said Hyunseung. “it just normal,right? Maybe Yoseob is falling for the guy already..”

Kikwang left the PC and walk closer to Hyunseung. “Can you stop joking? Yoseob is not that kind of person! He can’t forget Doojoon-hyung easily! How can he fall in love with the weird stranger!!” Kikwang shouted.

“Lower down your voice,Kikwang-ssi..” Hyunseung said. “I’m sorry.”

“Okay then..” Kikwang is lying his body at Hyunseung’s bed.

“Uhm..I’m curious about the weird stranger you just mentioned just now..” Hyunseung said. “Why did you call him stranger?”

“He is…aish! I hate him so much..He is weird..” Kikwang said and tell Hyunseung all the story from Junhyung’s first appear in their apartment.

“That’s it! He is so…aish!” Kikwang complained.

“Do you think he likes Yoseob?” asked Hyunseung.

“Okay..I guess something like that! But it is weird…Why Yoseob? The one who is broken-hearted?” asked Kikwang.

“You have no point there,Kikwang..If I were him…I choose Yoseob too..You are too noisy and Dongwoon is not the type we can get close easily..” said Hyunseung.

“You got the point there!” Kikwang said. “But..still…” suddenly Kikwang get an idea. “Hey,Seungie…You are the information,right? You must know something about him.”

“I don’t know yet..I get the information as soon as I can then..” Hyunseung said.

“I’m sure that it will be fast since you are the information master…” Kikwang smiled. “Then tell me if you find something weird about him..”

“Yes..” Hyunseung replied. “Then..what is his name?”

“Yong Junhyung.” Kikwang smirked and Hyunseung take the note.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay! This is the update!

Sorry for make you wait so long...TT___TT

Hehehe..XD

What will Yoseob say?

And what is the information that Hyunseung will get?

Thanks for comments..

Please looking forward to the next chapter...^__^