The Worst Day ever~

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

“Haahhh~ What a tiring day…nice day and tomorrow will be nicer!” Doojoon lying on his bed. “I already miss my cutie now…” Doojoon take out his phone suddenly someone phone him.

Stalker calling.

“Aish! That stalker again!” Doojoon answered the phone. “What do you want?”

“Doojoon, why are you like that…You never reply my message!”

“Who are you so that I have to reply your message!” Doojoon is upset.

“Doojoon…I already said that I love you..!” shout the person.

“But I don’t …I love Yoseob! I already told you too,right? I have boyfriend…don’t disturb me!”

“Why? Yoseob is not that good..he is weak…why do you love him so much?”

“You stalk on Yoseob too? What a ! Don’t touch him!” Doojoon’s blood is flowing through his head.

“I won’t touch him, Doojoon. I don’t want him…I just want you..”

“And I never be yours! I am mine and Yoseob’s!” Doojoon shouted. “If you have no words to say beside that bull word, just hang up the phone! I am busy!” Doojoon shouted out of loud.

“You will regret it, Joonie…” the person said then hanged up the phone.

“Crazy person!” Doojoon said and then prepared to take a bath and then sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Gosh!! What do I have to prepare!!” Yoseob is busy since he arrived at home. Yoseob opened his cupboard and search for a good things.

“Kyaa~! This is too old. Doojoon won’t like this!” Yoseob throw the blue old shirt and take the red one.

“Oh..this is too bright! I prefer black one instead..” Yoseob throw the red shirt and take the black one.

“Ah! So loud!” Kikwang shout from his room beside Yoseob’s.

“Sorry..” Yoseob sit and sigh. He is tired.

“What are you doing?” suddenly Kikwang appeared in front of Yoseob’s room.

“Huh? I just packing?” Yoseob try to lie. He is too embarrassed to tell Kikwang.

“Packing? Then what about ‘Doojoon won’t like this?’ You said that before!” Kikwang tease Yoseob.

“None of your business, dumb..” Yoseob blushed and turned his head away.

“Uh yeah? Then…whose business? I can give you suggestion then?” asked Kikwang.

“What? What are you talking about?” asked Yoseob, then Yoseob eyes widened. “ Don’t tell me you’ve done it?”

“Ting Tong! It’s correct and because of you my time with Woonnie is reduced!” Kikwang said.

“Oh..you are in the middle of doing..that?” asked Yoseob. “Sorry then..”

“It’s alright…Then what is Doojoon’s favourite…I think all this shirt is okay for him, because there are no shirts can beat you,Seobbie…you are too cute..”

“I’ll tell Woonnie if you tease me again!” Yoseob complained.

“Okay,okay..hehe..the black one is good.”  Kikwang take the black one.

“Do you think Doojoon will like this?” asked Yoseob confusedly.

“Uhm..yeah…this is better but I prefer the pink one for you…the colour suited you the most!” Kikwang smiled.

“Then..I choose pink…thanks, Kwangie! Continue your business then! Hehe..” Yoseob pushed Kikwang to his room.

“Huahh~ Pink is good..I hope tomorrow will come faster!” Yoseob shout and then he closed his eyes to remember the moment with Doojoon. The moment he started to love Doojoon so much.

-FlashBack-

“Let’s kissing!” Doojoon hugged Yoseob from behind when they are sitting in front of TV at Doojoon’s house.

“What?” Yoseob blushed.

“It’s normal for couple,right?” asked Doojoon and then closed his eyes. “Kiss me!”

“Oh..uh..” Yoseob feels his heart beats so fast…too fast already.

“You’re so late,Seobbie…I steal it then!” Doojoon kissed Yoseob on his lips.

“Joonie!” Yoseob shouted but he is happy. He likes Doojoon more than before. Doojoon fulfill his dream to become a soccer player.

Suddenly a cockroach fly to Yoseob’s back.

“Gyaaahhh~!!! What is this! Joonnie!!” Yoseob shouted out of loud.

“Only cockroach..Stay still…I take it from you..” Doojoon checked Yoseob’s back.

“KYAAAA!! COCKROACH, I HATE THAT! MOMMY!! MOMMY HELP ME!” Yoseob shouted while Doojoon is laughing.

“What are you doing? It’s only cockroach..” said Doojoon calmly and then grab the cockroach.

“Not only..It can all of my life!” Yoseob try to calm down himself. “Kill it,Joonie! I’m afraid that it will come back!”

“Uhm? Okay…then you give me Love Kiss okay?” asked Doojoon.

“Huh? Love Kiss..what is that?” asked Yoseob.

“It’s a kind of make out?” Doojoon try to search another words.

“Make out?” asked Yoseob confusedly.

“I will teach you about this later…Now, I have to get rid of this bad cockroach first, alright?” Doojoon smirked.

Yoseob has a bad idea about this but he nodded.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Huh…I don’t want to remember the rest…It is so gross…” Yoseob refreshed his mind and the prepare to sleep. “Have a good sleep Yoseob. Tomorrow is a good day….no, the best day in your life!” then Yoseob fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“It’s about time…Where is he!” Doojoon is already waiting for 30 minutes now. “He is late!”

Doojoon turned his head to look around and find Yoseob. Suddenly he spotted Yoseob running across the street.

“Joonnie!! Sorry,I am—“ Yoseob is ready to cross the street.

“Aish! I go there!” Doojoon stop Yoseob and go cross the street suddenly.

CKKKIIIITTTT….a car crashed Doojoon so hard.

“ANDWAE!!! Doojoonie!!!”

Everything turns black.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to make Doojoon in trouble here~!!!

Sorry Sorry Sorry..TT___TT

What about this chapter?

Thanks for comments...

By the way...I want to take vote again...so I can continue the story...Thanks..^__^