Doojoon is back?

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

It already passed 5 months and everything is so fine.

“Junnie~ Aiggooo~ Help me to buy ingredients!” said Yoseob cutely when it is Sunday.

“Okay..” Junhyung nodded while prepared to leave.

“You didn’t ask me to accompany you to shop again?” asked Kikwang suddenly.

“No, Kwangie..thanks…but, I rather go with Junnie..” Yoseob smiled.

Junhyung is busy with his hair and his belongings to be brought to the shop in his room.

“Seobbie~” Kikwang is lazy and lying on the bench since this morning.

“What?” Yoseob said while wearing the shoes.

“I’m curious about this but..” Kikwang said. “Promise me if I said you won’t be angry okay?”

“What?” Yoseob nodded.

“Uhm…you love Junhyung? I mean..you have been showing that you love him since 2 months ago and..” Kikwang try to say more words but Yoseob cut him.

“Kwangie..I need to say something about this..” Yoseob said while get up and sitting next to Kikwang.

“Is it fault if I fell in love with other person beside Doojoon?” Yoseob grinned a bit when he said Doojoon. But he felt nothing now since he already accepted that Doojoon can’t be reborn and he is in piece now.

“Nope..It absolutely not your fault..” Kikwang said while looking at his cousin. “Do you still thinking about Doojoon?” asked Kikwang.

“No..I already accepted all that happened before..” Yoseob said. “And now, I am happy..” Yoseob smiled while staring at Junhyung’s room. “I have him..” Yoseob blushed.

“Okay…I know..” Kikwang said sarcastically.

“Oh..c’mon,Kwangie…Junnie is not that bad..” Yoseob said. “He can make me happy..” Yoseob cheerfully said.

“Oh..Seobbie, you just like when you were starting go out with Doojoon back then..” Kikwang is lying his body at the couch again.

“Hehe..it’s me…you don’t like it when I come back to normal?” Yoseob pouted.

“Okay,okay..all for my cutie here..” Kikwang pinched Yoseob cheeks and then Junhyung come out from his room.

“Ready to go,cutie?” asked Junhyung.

“Oukay!” Yoseob cheerfully said and grabbed Junhyung’s hands.

Then they are leaving.

Kikwang hurriedly take out his phone. And press a number.

But no one answer. Kikwang tried to call the number once again but it is useless.

“Uh..where are you,Seungie! You must be really on the research! I’m really curious now..I hope you can get a good news..for me..” Kikwang said desperately.

“Woonnie! Let’s go for lunch!” Kikwang get up and then go to his room to take a bath.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang and Dongwoon entered a restaurant.

“Damn! This is an expensive restaurant,hyung!” said Dongwoon worrying about the bill.

“Don’t worry I will pay the bill, just order what you want..” said Kikwang. Actually Kikwang and Yoseob are from rich family, they are living at the apartment because they parents are not in the country.

“You’ve said that,hyung..” Dongwoon sit down on one table and then begin to order.

Kikwang just staring around lazily. Suddenly he find something.

‘Is it Doojoon-hyung?’ Kikwang is looking at the guy who is sitting across them. ‘Omo! I can’t believe my eyes truly saw Doojoon-hyung back there’ Kikwang thought.

‘So, Doojoon didn’t die?’ Kikwang widened his eyes and then talk to Dongwoon.

“Woonnie…is that..Doojoon?” Kikwang pointed at the man.

“Huh?” Dongwoon take a look and then widened his eyes. “Yes,hyung..he is..Is he ghost?” Dongwoon ask nonsense.

“What are you talking about? He is not ghost…what ghost appeared at the noon!” Kikwang glared at Dongwoon.

“Sorry..” Dongwoon apologized. “But hyung..why does he with a woman there?” asked Dongwoon.

“Huh?” Kikwang just realized that there is a woman who is sitting across Doojoon. “Just who the hell is she!” Kikwang get mad.

Kikwang rushed toward Doojoon.

“Hey..” Kikwang greeted Doojoon. “Doojoon?” Kikwang glared at Doojoon.

Doojoon turned his head to see who called him.

“Who are you?” said Doojoon glared at Kikwang.

“You are Doojoon,right? Don’t kidding me!” Kikwang grabbed Doojoon collars when Doojoon said that he didn’t know him.

“Just who the hell are you!” Doojoon said while releasing himself from Kikwang.

“Oppa..who is he?” asked the woman who sit across Doojoon.

“I don’t know, Na..” said Doojoon to G.Na, the woman who is with Doojoon.

“You said you don’t know? Must I punch you, so you gain back your consciousness?” Kikwang is ready to punch Doojoon.

“Na, let’s leave…he is crazy..” Doojoon pushed back Kikwang easily and then grab G.Na to go out from the restaurant and left Kikwang dumbfounded.

‘Sorry, Kikwang..’ Doojoon thought while drag G.Na out from the restaurant.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uh..what happened actually? o__0

Find out in the next chapter!!

Huwaa...

Thanks for comments...^__^