The Reason Behind Doojoon's mask!

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

 

‘How is Yoseob..I wonder how he was doing when I’m *gone* ‘Doojoon thought deeply in his room.

“Doojoonie! Want to go out with me?” suddenly G.Na entered Doojoon’s room and asked him.

“No thank,Na..I’m not feeling well..” Doojoon smiled.

“Wae? Should I call my dad?” asked G.Na.

“No—“

Doojoon didn’ finish his words and G.Na already gone to call her father.

‘Huff..I’m not feeling well because I missed Yoseob already..Seobbie..’Doojoon thought.

“Oppa! I’m here.. “ G.Na smiled. “Dad is also here..” said G.Na pointed at her dad.

“Oh..thanks,Na..” Doojoon smiled bitterly.

“Na, can you go out for a while…Dad must check Doojoon first..” G.Na’s father said to G.Na.

“But dad…”

“I know that you are worried about Doojoon, but dad must concentrate more…You want Doojoon to be healthy again,right?” asked G.Na’s father.

“Yes, dad…but don’t be too long,okay? I will miss my Doojoonie..” G.Na smiled.

Then G.Na go out from the room.

“What’s with you,Doojoon? You remember about Yoseob again?” asked G.Na’s father.

“Yeah..Sorry, If I didn’t meet Kikwang before I will not remember Yoseob again..” said Doojoon.

“You shouldn’t say sorry to me, Doojoon…I’m the one who started all of this..” G.Na’s father said sadly.

“It’s okay, doc..I really understand your situation…you save my life..” Doojoon smiled.

“But..I don’t really sure when G.Na can let you go..” said G.Na’s father.

“Not me, doc..it’s Jinwon hyung..” Doojoon smiled. “Can you go out for a while…I need to rest my thought..” said Doojoon politely.

“Okay…call me if you need help..” said G.Na’s father.

After G.Na’s father out from the room, Doojoon lie down on his bed and close his eyes.

-FlashBack-

Doojoon opened his eyes and his head feels so hurt when he is trying to stand up.

“Don’t stand up!” said someone that Doojoon can’t recognize.

“Who..” Doojoon feels his head pain.

“Let me help you..” said the guy and then help Doojoon to lie back to the bed.

“Thanks..” Doojoon said. “But, who are you?” asked Doojoon.

“Uhm..I’m..the doctor..” said the guy.

“Oh..I know..you wear the lab coat..” said Doojoon.

“Sorry…you do remember yourself,right?” asked the doctor.

“Yes…and where am I? Where is Yoseob?” asked Doojoon trying to recognize the room and he is sure that it is not his room.

“I’m sorry Doojoon…but this is the condition..” said the doctor. “I have a daughter..and she is now mentally crashed..”

Doojoon nodded but he can’ understand why the doctor trying to tell him.

“She can be cured anyway…” the doctor said. “I don’t understand her but…you looks similar to Jinwon, her ex…and when she was searching for me at the hospital, she found you..”

Doojoon begin to understand the situation.

“And..I’m sorry…I have a bad thought..I told Yoseob that you are dead…” said the doctor sadly.

Doojoon is mad but he is trying to understand the doctor’s situation, besides the doctor in front of him is the doctor who saved his life.

“Can you understand me, Doojoon? I need your help…because..” said the doctor. “Jinwon is dead. He was riding a motorcycle with my daughter and suddenly a car crashed them. Luckily my daughter is save but Jinwon..” the doctor shook his head.

Doojoon breath heavily.

“You can go back to Yoseob when G.Na recovered from mentally crashed. Okay? I really need your help..” said the doctor begging.

“It’s okay, doc..I understand…I’ll help you..because you saved my life..” Doojoon said.

‘You can wait for me,Seobbie…can’t you?’Doojoon thought.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Doojooooonnnieeee!!” G.Na entered Doojoon room again and lie down beside him.

“What is it,Na?” asked Doojoon while smiling.

“I’m tired…let’s sleep together,okay?” asked G.Na.

“Hehe..okay..so sleep now..” said Doojoon and close his eyes.

G.Na also closed her eyes.

‘For now, I have to recover G.Na’s mind…’ Doojoon thought while looking at G.Na’s sleeping face.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Junhyung and Yoseob are walking to home. It was a great day.

“Ew..Junnie..You really fooling around before at the popcorn stand.” Yoseob laughed remembering what Junhyung did.

“Okay! That was your idea,Seobbie..” Junhyung pouted.

“But I ‘m just joking back then..you always take it serious, Junnie!” Yoseob said.

“Okay, Seobbie…first, you didn’t want to queue so you ask me to act as a crazy person to shoo people there. Second, when I did what you told e to do, you also ran away from me. Third, I’M MAD!” Junhyung said.

Yoseob hugged Junhyung. “Hehe..I’m sorry,Junnie..I’m just joking…Don’t be mad,okay?” Yoseob said cutely.

“Okay then..I can’t resist your cuteness, Seobbie..” Junhyung pinched Yoseob’s cheeks. “ I love you..thanks for accepted my heart,Yoseob..” said Junhyung while smiling.

“I love you too, Junnie..” Yoseob said happily.

“Then kiss me!” said Junhyung joking.

“No…chase me!” Yoseob stuck out his tongue and the run away.

Junhyung shook his head and then smirked.

‘Thanks for being the most beautiful person in my life,Yoseob…Thanks for making me fall for you..’ Junhyung thought.

Then Junhyung run to chase Yoseob.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wowww!! Thanks for comments all!

Sorry for the late update..I'll try to update sooner for the next chapter...^^

Uhm...and..Please looking forward to the next chapter~