Me and My Lovely Boyfriend...

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

“Hyung…Sorry I’m late…I was stuck in a traffic jam back there!” said Yoseob to the guy who has waited for him for about 2 hours.

“You! I don’t want to forgive you…Do you know how long I have waited here?” asked the guy.

“Mian,hyung…I really didn’t mean it…” Yoseob pouted as he sits in front of the guy. In a café.

The guy sighed. His eyes look around the café.

“It seems that this place will close soon..Let’s leave,Seobbie..” the guy grab Yoseob hand and pull him out of the café.

They are walking in the street since they have no place to go. Yoseob blushed while the guy hold his hands.

“Hyung…are you still..mad at me?” asked Yoseob to the guy.

“Nope…” the guy sighed.

“But,hyungg—“ Yoseob didn’t finish his words. The guy already kissed him. Yoseob flows with the situation, he lets the guy kissing him. It’s okay since that guy is Yoseob’s boyfriend. One minute later, the guy release Yoseob’s lips from his lips.

“Battery? FULLY CHARGED!” shouted the guy.

“Hyung! What? Ssshh! Everyone can hear that.” Yoseob blushed hard. His face is as red as tomato just now.

“Hey…I missed you already,Seobbie…Do you know how many hours I can live without you?” asked the guy. “I think it’s only an hour, oh I think it less than that…a minute maybe? a second?” the guy shook his head. “OH! I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU,CUTIE!” the guy hugged Yoseob.

“Doojoon hyung..! You hug too hard..hwaa!” Yoseob cutely said.

“Hehe..sorry, Seobbie…I don’t intend to do that…I don’t want to harm your body since we haven’t do it yet..” the guy who was known as Doojoon blinked to Yoseob.

“Kyaa! Hyung! You make me blush here! Don’t say that!” Yoseob is blushing hard. “You are a ert,hyung!”

“If I am not a ert then you won’t like me…” Doojoon blinked to Yoseob again.

“I am not,hyung! I love you and that’s it! Whatever you are,I still love you!!” Yoseob pouted while blushing.

“Wow..If I am an alien, you still love me?” Doojoon grabbed Yoseob hands since it’s cold outside.

“Yeah..I will…I guarantee it!” Yoseob smiled cutely. Doojoon kissed Yoseob lips lightly.

“Let’s go to my home, sweetie…” Doojoon bite Yoseob’s lips.

“No,hyung! You can’t! Tomorrow you have to attend the soccer championship and I don’t want you to wake up late because of me!” Yoseob pushed Doojoon away.

Yes, Yoon Doojoon is a great soccer player. Since he is rich, he just does that because of hobby. He has played soccer since he is in junior high school. And Yoseob is the one who cheered him whenever he has a match.

“Let that be, I promise I won’t late” Doojoon make his body closer to Yoseob and try to kiss him again. Everyone sure watching them, but it’s already normal situation so the strangers just pass them.

“You said that before, Doojoonie! And you are late…” Yoseob pushed Doojoon again. “And I won’t let this be again this time!”

“Kya..you are so stingy,Seobbie – “

“I am not and I just support you here,Doojoonie…” Yoseob begin to walk.

“Yeah Yeah I know,cutie…I love you..Don’t be mad at me,okay?” Doojoon slipped his hands to Yoseob’s waist and place his head at Yoseob’s shoulder. “Today is so cold, cutie…” Doojoon is freezing there.

“ Uhm..I’ll treat you coffee then!” Yoseob turned his head and smiled to Doojoon. Yoseob is trying to remember how he met Doojoon back there.

- FlashBack –

“Huh? I can’t enter the soccer club? Why?” asked Yoseob when he is rejected by the leader of the club.

“Because you are too cute, Yoseob…” the leader lightly answered Yoseob.

“Huh? What kind of reason is that! I can’t believe it! I already practice every day and every night..and I believe that I’m good!” Yoseob shouted. He can’t believe what this person in front of talking about.

“Yeah..but, I don’t need a cute player in my team…I mean, a scary face can make the opponent scared…and I prefer that one..” the leader said.

“Gyaa!! I totally can’t accept this!!” Yoseob shouted to himself while the leader left him.

“What happened,leader?” asked the vice-leader. Yoseob can hear their conversation there.

“He wants to enter our club…I didn’t reject him because he is bad, but I want that person the most…” the leader look at one point. A person. A person who is watching the game from far place.

“Why?” asked the vice-leader.

Bletakk ~ The leader hit the vice-leader.

“He is hell good! I watched him before and that was…so great! His trick is national level! “ said the leader. Yoseob’s eyes widened when he heard that. He is angry because he is rejected but he is interested in this matter.

“Woo…but, why didn’t you invite him?” the vice leader asked.

“Yah! If he wants, he already entered our team…I already proposed to him 100 times! I didn’t count it exactly but…he didn’t interested in joining our team..” said the leader sadly.

‘Gyaaa~ I totally lose to him!’ Yoseob thought.

Yoseob is walking toward the person that pointed by the leader before. He wants to make sure what kind of person who is so lucky. Yoseob wants the position badly, but this person just trash it like it was nothing.

“Hey you!” shouted Yoseob after he stand in front of the person.

 The person surprised. He doesn’t spill any words for Yoseob.

“Do you hear me? Helloww!” Yoseob walk closer to the person. “Hey…I don’t want to know that you are hearing me or not but…how can you be so arrogant! Do you know how much I want that position badly?” Yoseob complained to the person, but the person still don’t have any idea about what Yoseob is talking.

“You want to sit here?” asked the person confusedly.

“I  -- I mean soccer!” Yoseob surprised with the man conclusion about what he was talking before.

“Huh? I don’t interested in that…” the person said lightly.

“Yah! You still don’t feel that you are lucky enough? What are you interested in then? And why are you here if you are not interested in soccer?” asked Yoseob curiously.

“Hmm…I think I am interested in Yang Yo Seob…” said the person and then he stand up. “And I’m here because you are here, Yoseob..” the person smiled.

“Wha –“ Yoseob already blushed hard. He didn’t know that he has a secret admirer. And in addition, this person is so badly handsome!

“I will accept the invitation from the leader if you want to date me!” Doojoon smiled and Yoseob is melting there.

- FlashBackEnd –

“How was that?” asked Yoseob when they drink their coffee.

“This is good… I like this…but not as much as I like you,Seobbie..” teased Doojoon.

“Always like that…since our first meeting…always be so touchy..” Yoseob blushed and drink his coffee.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Hey...this is where the story begin!!

Hehe...It's DOOSEOB ! But remember, this fic is JUNSEOB...!!

Waaa...Thanks for comments!! Please looking forward to the next chapter !

I need some suggestion here...

THANKS!! >__<