I do it for you! and what is your respond? !

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

“I want to go to school!!” Yoseob shouted.

“NO WAY! JUST REST HERE!” Kikwang shouted back at Yoseob.

“Please~~” Yoseob is using his puppy eyes.

“Noo!!” Kikwang closed his eyes with his hands. “I am not looking, so useless!” Kikwang said."Besides, today is holiday, why do you want to go there?"

“Hehe..Kikwang hyung is funny…he can’t resist your cuteness,hyung…” Dongwoon laughed but a bit jealous.

“Huh!” Yoseob sighed. "I have to take addition test since I was in clinic yesterday...!" Yoseob pouted.

“C’mon Seobbie…Just skip it, you can take it another day? I will buy you a pink dolphin doll later…so be patient and be good kid,okay?” Kikwang said and walk away from Yoseob.

“Promise me!” Yoseob shouted.

“Arra! Arra!” Kikwang laughed softly and drag Dongwoon out.

It is Saturday! The nicest day among all. But,unfortunately, Yoseob is forced to stay at home because he feels unwell because of yesterday trouble.

“Woonnie…I am really curious about Doojoon-hyung…We must investigate it..” Kikwang whispered.

“But,hyung…didn’t you hear what Junhyung-hyung said? Doojoon-hyung is gone and no way he is gonna come back…it’s impossible..” Dongwoon said.

“Ssshh!! Lower your voice…! “ Kikwang shut Dongwoon mouth up. “Okay…It’s not that I am not trusting Junhyung in this condition..but, I feel that he is rather weird..” Kikwang said.

“I don’t understand,hyung…I mean..he is kind to everyone and he is kind towards you too..” Dongwoon said.

“I don’t know…I just…feel that I don’t like him…Don’t mind these…” Kikwang sighed. “Let’s just go to yesterday place when I saw ‘Doojoon-hyung’…I am really curious..” Kikwang drag Dongwoon without letting the maknae speak something first.

JUNHYUNG’S ROOM

Junhyung is in his room. Shivering a lot since he heard about Doojoon.

“Yah…this is the condition… I think it is only the problem with my eyes…But, I have to tell you two about this..” Kikwang sighed then continue.”I saw Doojoon-hyung before.”

Junhyung get haunted every time Kikwang’s words keep repeating in his ears.

”I saw Doojoon-hyung before.”

”I saw Doojoon-hyung before.”

”I saw Doojoon-hyung before.”

”I saw Doojoon-hyung before.”

“CAN YOU STOP TELLING ME ABOUT THAT!!” Junhyung suddenly shouted.

“Wae? Wae? Junhyung?” Yoseob is at home so he rushed when Junhyung shouted. “Junhyung,what happened?” asked Yoseob.

Suddenly Junhyung hugged Yoseob.

“Yo..seob..” Junhyung whispered. Junhyung is pale.

“Yes?” Yoseob said confusedly. He doesn’t know the situation really well.

“It’s nothing…Let’s have lunch together..” Junhyung is forcing himself to smile.

“Uh..sure..” Yoseob smiled awkwardly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay…this is where I found ‘Doojoon-hyung’..” Kikwang said while standing at the back of bus stop.”When I was in the bus, I see ‘Doojoon-hyung’ walking on this street..” Kikwang is walking along the street.

“Hyung, it’s just your imagination…let’s go home..”said Dongwoon when all the people there are starring at them.

“Pabbo-yah!” Kikwang hit Dongwoon head. “Do you think I am really eager to do this? This is for Yoseob, for our cutie Seobbie! Just shut up and follow me,okay?” said Kikwang and then left.

“Sometimes I think that your boyfriend is Yoseob-hyung..not me..” Dongwoon sighed and then follow Kikwang around.

AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES PAST…

“Yah! This is tiring and we didn’t receive any clue yet..” Kikwang said while sitting on a bench in a park near the bus station.

“Hyung..do you want an ice cream? I will buy you..” Dongwoon smiled and then leave to the ice cream bar when Kikwang nodded.

“Aish..what a hot day? Summer is kidding me!” Kikwand said while looking around. And spotted something. “Doojoon-hyung?” Kikwang widened his eyes.

“DOOJOON HYUNG!” Kikwang shouted.

“Gwaahhh!!! I am so sorry..” said Dongwoon suddenly.

“No sorry,kid! Buy me a new shirt!” said a gangster.

“I already said that I am sorry,didn’t I?” asked Dongwoon.

“This is new shirt,you fool! And I have to meet my parents in law. And you ruin all of this!” the gangster lied.

“Uhh…Kikwang-hyung…help me.” Dongwoon shouted when Kikwang is ready to run toward ‘Doojoon-hyung’.

“Aish!”Kikwang is confused a second,but then he decided to help Dongwoon first. He walked to the gangster and said.”Can you just let him go?” asked Kikwang. Kikwang is short, but he has muscles (although his muscles are useless, it can be use to threatened someone at least ).

“Uh..I guess..” the gangster left them because he is afraid that Kikwang is a pro wrestler.

“Ki—“

“Shut up!” Kikwang is angry. “You made me lost ‘Doojoon-hyung’ again!” Kikwang shouted and get all the attention from people around them.

“But—“

“What but? Now, we are here for nothing.. “Kikwang sighed and turned his head to look around. Hope that ‘Doojoon-hyung’ still there.

“HYUNG! YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND, ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU SO CARE ABOUT YOSEOB HYUNG, BUT NOT TO ME?” Dongwoon shouted and left. Kikwang is left dumbfounded there.

 BRAKKK!

“Who is there?” asked Yoseob and stop the game he is playing with Junhyung.

“I’ll check it for you…Don’t go anywhere if I scream,okay? Stay here…for your own safety,cutie..” Junhyung smiled and then left Yoseob’s room to check everything.

Junhyung is walking toward Dongwoon’s room when suddenly Kikwang rushed and cut his way.

“Woonnie…I’m so sorry…I don’t know that I hurt you so much…Just forgive me okay?” asked Kikwang.

“Go away!” Dongwoon shouted from inside the room.

“What happened,hey?” asked Junhyung walk closer to Kikwang.

“Err…he is mad at me?” Kikwang said. ‘I don’t have to tell everything to you,right?’ Kikwang thought.

“I know…but what is the problem?” Junhyung turned his eyes.

“You don’t have to know…” Kikwang said and then turned back to Dongwoon. “Woonnie, please…open the door,we need to talk..” Kikwang said.

“YOU JUST WANT ME TO ACCOMPANY YOU TO SEARCH HUH? DO IT BY YOURSELF!” Dongwoon shouted.

“Search?” Junhyung widened his eyes. “Don’t tell me…WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Junhyung glared at Kikwang.

“Aish..another problem..” Kikwang said. “Let’s talk outside.”

OUTSIDE..

“Don’t tell me you are searching for Doojoon guy again?” Junhyung grab Kikwang’s collar.

“What? I’m not allowed huh?” Kikwang said to Junhyung and release himself from Junhyung.

“Yes! Don’t do useless thing!” somehow Junhyung is sweating a lot.

“Why are you sweating a lot?” Kikwang said. “I don’t do anything wrong…why are you so eager to stop me from searching Doojoon-hyung?” Kikwang smirked with his question.

Junhyung is sweating much more than before. He is shivering a lot and he is staring at blank place.

“Hey? Are you alright?” asked Kikwang when he sees that Junhyung is about to faint.

“Don’t touch me!” Junhyung suddenly shouted.

“Hey..! Junhyung! You are falling!” Kikwang shouted and then Junhyung fainted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Urgh..my head hurts! My eyes blur..” Junhyung is wake up. He is lying on the bed. “This isn’t my room, this is Yo—“

“Junnie!” Yoseob rushed into Junhyung when he entered his room.

“Ugh..” Junhyung said when Yoseob hugged him.

“Why are you faint back there? I really worried..” Yoseob release Junhyung and pouted.

“Uh..I’m alright,cutie…Why am I here?” asked Junhyung while shocking his head. He feels dizzy.

“I worried that Kikwang will bully you again…so,I decided to bring you here..” Yoseob said while glaring at Kikwang who is standing in front of his room.

“I’m sorry okay? I didn’t know that he will be fainted out..” Kikwang said and regretted everything he did.

“Huh!” Yoseob pouted.

“Hey! I am so sorry,Seobbie…Don’t mad at me..” Kikwang is mad. ‘Why did he in Junhyung’s side…Am I his cousin? I am also his friend for a long time,right?’ Kikwang thought.

“I’m okay,Seobbie…” Junhyung said softly. “He didn’t intend to make me faint back there..” Junhyung smiled and then smirked at Kikwang.

“Uh..okay then..” Yoseob said happily.

“I’m not thanking you for this!!” Kikwang shouted and then leave Yoseob’s room.

“I get Junhyung in my nerves, really ! And Seobbie, I did everything for you…Why do you on his side? Uh,!” Kikwang complained outside and then go to his room quietly. He is so mad now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uh..!

I am here again..!!

Sorry for the late update..I'm really busy nowadays...Have no time to update...But I really try..

Thanks for comments...

How about this chapter?

Uh..Kikwang is so kind as always and Yoseob respond to his kindness is really bad! (Seobbie what are you doing??)

Hmm...what is with Junhyung anyways? Curious?

He is so mysterious!!

Please looking forward to the next chapter then...I try to update my other story soon too...^___^