The truth revealed~!!

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

Yoseob and Junhyung are walking together.

“Go buy that, go buy this…And I will become fat~” Yoseob sings a song.

“Aigoo..what song is that?” Junhyung complained while laughing softly.

“Up to me~!” Yoseob stuck out his tongue and continue to sing.

Suddenly Junhyung stopped and make Yoseob stop too.

“Why are you stop,Junnie?” asked Yoseob curiously. Junhyung didn’t answer Yoseob and just looking to the front.

Yoseob turned his head to see who is there. Yoseob eyes widened.

“Doo—“ Yoseob can’t believe his own eyes.

Junhyung just freeze there and shivering a lot.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Doojoon widened his eyes. He is looking at who is in front of him. It is Yoseob and…

‘What a !’ Doojoon glared at Junhyung.

“Why are we stop here, Doojoonnie?” asked G.Na.

“Doojoon?” Yoseob repeat the name that the woman in front of him said.

“You are…” G.Na pretended to not know that it is Yoseob. She knows, she knows him well.

“You are Doojoon?” Yoseob still can’t believe his eyes.

“You must be wrong..” Doojoon said. “Who are you?”

“You must be greet the wrong person..” G.Na smiled and then drag Doojoon away.

Yoseob can’t move. Even breath, he lost all his energy. “Is that really Doojoon-hyung? Junnie..” Yoseob turned to see Junhyung. But he is surprised by the looks of Junhyung.

Junhyung with scary eyes.

“Junnie?” Yoseob try to hug Junhyung.

Junhyung is frozen there. ‘Is he really alive?’ Junhyung glared at the direction where G.Na drag Doojoon away.

“I must be mistaken,right? Doojoon-hyung is dead…Junnie let’s leave this place…I am scared” said Yoseob dragging Junhyung along.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Doojoon is sitting at the bench of the park and G.Na is busy buying ice cream.

Doojoon POV

Is that Yoseob? I am sure that it was him..He didn’t change at all. I really missed him a lot.

And why is there that jerk? That ty stalker beside Yoseob and so close with him.

I said to him that he must not disturb Yoseob, didn’t I? What a man!!

I can’t take it anymore…He will ruin my Yoseob’s life if I continue to wear this mask.

I look at G.Na. Sorry, I can’t be at your side anymore G.Na.

Doojoon POV end

“G.Na..I need to talk about something..” Doojoon said seriously.

“What is that?” asked G.Na.

“Let’s end this, okay? I need to go back to my boyfriend..” said Doojoon.

“NOOO!!” suddenly G.Na become histeric. Shouting.

“Na!” Doojoon try to hold G.Na. “He needs me!” Doojoon told G.Na.

“Do you think I don’t need you?” G.Na shouted and then fainted there.

“Na! Na!” Doojoon panicked and then piggyback G.Na to the hospital.

MEANWHILE…

BRAKKK!! The door closed. It is Junhyung’s room.

Yoseob feels hurt when Junhyung ignored him along the way and just walking alone to home.

“It must be me who is hurt when I know that someone similar to Doojoon-hyung is there…Not him, right?” Yoseob look at Junhyung’ s room sadly.

Junhyung’s room…

‘What is the meaning of that!’ Junhyung feels anger. ‘I really thought that I finished him already!’

# FlashBack #

“You don’t want to be with me? What is that Yoseob have? Nothing…I am better!” Junhyung shouted on the phone.

“Up to you, Junhyung.. I don’t like you” Doojoon said shortly. “Don’t disturb me again!”

“You will regret everything..” Junhyung said.

“I am not..” Doojoon hanged up the phone.

Junhyung lied his body on his bed. ‘Okay if that is what you want,Doojoon!’ Junhyung take a paper out from his desk.

Tomorrow in front of X hotel, at 10 am…

‘I can’t wait for this…’ Junhyung smirked and then get up. He is going to the garage and take his car out.

‘If I can’t have it…no one will!’ Junhyung smirked and then ride his car rudely.

# FlashBackEnd #

‘I finished him! Why is he alive?’ Junhyung closed his eyes. ‘I am pretty sure that he didn’t lost his mind…he is just acting back there..’ Junhyung glared at blank space.

“Junnie, you are there?” Yoseob said, worried about Junhyung.

‘Yoseob…’ Junhyung look at the door direction, he didn’t open the door. ‘What should I do now? It’s not the matter about Doojoon anymore…I love you now…You made me…’ Junhyung said inside.

“Junnie…answer me! I am worried..” Yoseob said while knocking the door.

‘What should I do now? I am afraid that—‘ Junhyung stopped and then rushed run toward the door.

Junhyung opened the door and hugged Yoseob.

“Junnie?”

“I’m okay…I’m okay..” Junhyung said while hugging Yoseob tighter and tighter.

“Junnie…I’m so worried about you…I am not scared that I saw someone similar to Doojoon-hyung…I didn’t think about it anymore…so don’t worry..” Yoseob try to calm Junhyung.

“Are you sure?” Junhyung said.

“Uhm Hmm..” Yoseob nodded. ‘Now, it is not Doojoon-hyung inside my heart, it is you, Junnie..’ Yoseob thought and smiled.

‘You thought that because you don’t know that I am the one that ‘killed’ Doojoon before..’ Junhyung thought sadly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Huh? What a !” Kikwang got up from his seat angrily.

“Shh!” Hyunseung grabbed Kikwang’s collar. “Calm down!” Hyunseung said.

“What is it? Yoseob is in danger!” Kikwang glared at Hyunseung.

“Junhyung loves Yoseob now!” Hyunseung said.

“Huh?” Kikwang widened his eyes.

“I think..now, he truly loves Yoseob..” Hyunseung said. “I know that he is dangerous, but…Yoseob loves him,Kikwang…that’s ridiculous if you do anything unnecessary…” said Hyunseung.

“You are right..” Kikwang said. “I think Yoseob will be hurt if he knows about this…about Junhyung who was trying to kill Doojoon…”

“Let them be…” Hyunseung sighed. “You musn’t involve in their problem, Kikwang..”

“Let see then..” Kikwang can’t do anything about this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wogh Wogh Wogh!!

This is the update...Sorry for being lazy to update T__T

Hmm...hope you will like this...

Thanks for comments and subscribes!! >__<