The Semifinal Day ...

Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !!

“Wow…how many people here?” said Yoseob when he sees the audience there in the stadium.

“Hmm…What did you say,Seobbie? I can’t hear!” Doojoon shouted because the audience is too loud.

Yes, today is the semifinal soccer championship at university level. And it’s very special day because it’s the day when two favorite team face each other.

“Oh…it’s not important, Doojoonie..” Yoseob pouted and pulled Doojoon closer to him. “Doojoonie..this is very important day,okay? Please..” Yoseob smiled cutely.

“Please win this match?” Doojoon kissed Yoseob lips lightly. “I already remember what you always say before the match,cutie…Don’t tell me about that again..”

“Kyaa…I’m sure you already know..I just want to make sure!” Yoseob smiled. And kissed Doojoon lips back. Doojoon is about to kiss Yoseob deeply,but…

“Where is Yoon Doojoon?” shouted the leader from the bench.

“Oh,! He always ruins our moments!” Doojoon pout then reply the leader. “I’m here! On the way there!”

“Good luck, Doojoonie..Love you..” Yoseob smiled, sent Doojoon to the field and take his seat in the bench, beside the manager of the team.

Doojoon enter the field, his position is Center Forward…it means he is the main attacker.

“Do this right,okay, Doojoon? This is important match..” the leader whispered to Doojoon.

“I know, dude…Just think about yourself..” Doojoon focus his eyes to the ball. The leader just hold his anger. ‘He is the main attacker…he is useful…don’t mad at him…don’t mad at him’ The leader thought.

- PPPPPRRRRRRIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT – The match begin.

“Give that ball to me!” Doojoon shouted to the leader. The leader pass the ball to Doojoon. “Got you,ball…now,let’s play…!” Doojoon trick the opponent easily.

And the goal keeper of the opponent is not good enough to block Doojoon, so it’s GOAL!

1 – 0 for Doojoon team.

“Gre – “ the manager try to congratulate Doojoon but Yoseob cut him.

“Great!! That’s my Doojoon!” shouted Yoseob from the bench. And then blushed after being stared by the manager and the other player who are sitting there. “Sorry..”

Then an opponent’s player enters the field. A substitution player.

“Wow! That’s Kikwang! What is he doing here?” Yoseob is surprise because he sees Kikwang in the opponent’s team. Kikwang is his home mate, they share their apartment together.

“Kikwang?” Doojoon also surprise after he sees Kikwang enter the field.

Kikwang is sure studying in different university, but Yoseob and Doojoon didn’t know that he is also a soccer player.

- FlashBack –

Ding Dong ~ Ding Dong ~

Yoseob’s apartment rings.

“Ya! Kwangie…do you mind to open the door for me? I’m busy here..” shouted Yoseob from the kitchen.

“Yeah! Sure..” Kikwang walks toward the door and then open it. “Who’s there?”

“Who are you?” the guy surprised when he sees Kikwang there.

“Doojoonie! He is my home mate here..He is also my cousin!” Yoseob shouted from the kitchen.  “I’m going there…wait for me!” Yoseob prepare to leave the kitchen.

“Oh..so..you are Seobbie’s lover huh?” Kikwang teased Doojoon although he just know him now.

“Yeah…any objections?” asked Doojoon. “Can I enter?”

“Oh,sure…your legs will break if you stand there for a long time..” Kikwang laughed and let Doojoon enter their apartment. “By the way, I’m Lee Kikwang…you are?”

“Yoon Doojoon…” said Doojoon while sitting at the couch. Kikwang followed Doojoon.

“Kwangie…! Doojoon is a great soccer player, you will be amazed if you see him playing!” Yoseob just out from the kitchen and sit beside Doojoon.

“Ou yeah? I wonder how good he is..” Kikwang smiled. A mysterious smile.

- FlashBackEnd –

“Kikwang..?” asked Doojoon when they stand so close each other on the field.

“Watch your move, Doojoon…I’m here..” Kikwang snatched the ball from Doojoon. Doojoon is surprised because Kikwang moves so fast. Kikwang brings the ball so fast and then…

GOAL~! Kikwang scored the goal. 1 – 1 now.

“Yeah! That’s it..” the other joined Kikwang celebrating their first goal.

“You sure have Doojoon, but we…here…we have Kikwang!” the opponent leader shouted to the leader.

“Kyaaa~~ Doojoonie! What are you doing! Even it’s Kikwang, you must win! “ Yoseob shouted from the bench. He is so fired up now.

“Sure,cutie…This is only the beginning..” Doojoon smirked. “The real game begins..NOW!” Doojoon go back to his place. Kikwang also does the same.

“You can’t win if it’s me your opponent..” Doojoon smirked while playing with the ball (actually this match is only between the main attacker, because the other can’t handle it).

“You are too positive,Doojoon… Try me!” Kikwang do some trick to snatch the ball. But Doojoon can resist it.

“Heh…that’all? No more?” asked Doojoon and bring the ball toward the goalpost. And..GOAL! One more score for Doojoon’s team.

“Okay…I will take that as lucky..” Kikwang said and begin to serious mode now.

Their match is so long. Then after 90 minutes with 3 minutes addition time, Doojoon team win the match. It’s 3 – 2. Kikwang nearly scored the last goal, but the time is ended to fast so he can’t score the last goal.

“This is sure fun..” Kikwang smiled and hugged Doojoon.

“Haha..didn’t I say I will win?” Doojoon smirked while trying to breath.

“You always so positive, dude..Next time will be different! Just wait…” Kikwang mumbled and leave Doojoon when Yoseob is coming. Doojoon already smiled as wide as he can while Yoseob is walking closer to him,suddenly..

“You are GREAT,Doojoon! I’m proud of you in my team! You are the best!” shouted the leader out of nowhere and hugged Doojoon.

“Can you just…” Doojoon tried to hold his anger but. “GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY SIGHT!” Doojoon shouted. The leader just mumbled and leave Doojoon there.

“Doojoonie!! You are so great! I’m falling for you again!” Yoseob hugged Doojoon.

“Hey…I’m sweating here..Don’t be so close..” Doojoon pushed Yoseob.

“I don’t care…!” Yoseob hugged Doojoon again and then release him.

“Uhmm…my present – “ Doojoon try to say something but…

“Now, I will scold Kikwang for not telling me about him being a soccer player!”

“Hehe…I love you for being that way,Seobbie…you always make every little thing become big..” Doojoon smiled when Yoseob heading toward Kikwang.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaa~

This is the update...Hope you all like it ..^__^..this is about Dooseob, the match and I added Kikwang there...!

And...Because the result of the last vote is... "NO! I want to read Dooseob too !!" ...(you can check this in the last chapter)

So...I decided to make some Dooseob longer...^__^

Thanks for vote and comments!! I love you all...

Please looking forward to the next chapter!! >__<