Bullet Eight

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jun hee and Jinwoon have an agreement that they both keep it a secret that they seeing each other, Mr. and Mrs. Jung still waiting for Minho’s news about finding Jinwoon.  Jinwoon explain everything to her that he’s pretending and not using their family name “Jung”, that he’s using a name Jinwoon Yi an orphan and who came back to Korea coz he doesn’t have any relatives in Europe to live in. No one knows the real him on the apartment and for those people who have met for the past month. Jun hee understand him, she totally try to understand him coz she loves him.

 

A happy day came for Jun hee. She woke up as early as she could and start to bake a cake for Jinwoon. While preparing the cake Minho came in her apartment without a warning.

 

Minho: annyeong Jun hee??? (he was holding a flower and a cake)

Jun hee: annyeong…look…I’m baking a cake for your brother's birthday…

Minho: he’s so lucky even though he’s not here…

Jun hee: yah…I’ll make you one on your birthday…come here…just help me…

Minho: jinja???...I want too help you but I have a business meeting…I just want to give you this…

Jun hee: gomawo… I was so touched that you remember your brother’s birthday…

Minho: deh…so have you found him?

Jun hee: ahhhh…ani…I hope so…I really hope…

 

Minho was suspecting Jun hee, he thinks that she was lying and probably she already found and met Jinwoon so he ordered one of his body guard to look and followed Jun hee wherever she go.

 

 

On the apartment, Jinwoon woke up early…he went to the park holding his camera and taking some pictures of some nice sights and views. It’s been so long when the last time he holds his camera that passionate.

 

He knows that it was his birthday today but he’s not expecting someone in the apartment to know about it. He went to eat to a fast food chain, ordered a lot and take out some, fried chicken, pizza, burger and fries and some abalone but it was not for his birthday party. He was happily walking holding those foods that he bought and went to Hana and Jun, the siblings that Jiyeon was helping.

 

He already reached the place, he feel uncertain at first to talk the children but Hana noticed him standing in front of their small but tidy and neat house. They were playing when she saw Jinwoon and went near him.

 

Hana: cheseonghamnida ajushi..

Jinwoon: ajushii??? Aish…this kid…I’m not that old…

Jun: noona…who is he?

Hana: mollayo...who are you ajussi?

Jinwoon: joneun…aishhh…just call me ajusshi then….I’m a friend of Jiyeon…

Hana: Jiyeon unnie??? Geojitmal… unnie told us don’t talk to stranger…

Mother: Hana…who is that?

Jinwoon: annyeonghaseyo…

Mother: who are you?

Jinwoon: I’m a friend of Jiyeon…it’s my birthday but I don’t have some friends to celebrate with so I just came here and thought to give you this…here…I bought some foods…

Mother: kamsahamnida…say thank you to him…

Jun: hyung?kamsahamnida….

Hana: kamsahamnida ajusshi…

Mother: come inside then…

Jinwoon: thanks but I should go home coz I need to go to work about an hour…

Jun: then we can play basketball before you go ajushi?

 

Jinwoon get the ball and played with Jun, somehow he felt happy with them on his birthday. He really miss his mother but he have no choice but not to show to them, before going for a walk he went to visit their house and saw his mother outside the house, busy looking at their garden, he immediately leave when he felt sadness because being away from your family gives you a lot of pain. It will be the first birthday the he’s mother is not with him, his mother was the only person who was always there on his birthday, eversince he’s a kid his father is always busy to their business and busier when he joined the politics.

 

After a half hour Jinwoon need to say goodbye to them and he left. He went to the coffee shop and hope he can see Jiyeon before her shifts ended but sadly Jiyeon leave early.

 

He was starting to work when Jun hee came to the coffee shop holding balloons and cake for him. The owner was surprised that it was Jinwoon’s birthday today, Jun hee beg the owner to give Jinwoon a day off for today so that she can celebrate Jinwoon’s birthday. The owner was so kind so she let Jinwoon go.

 

They went to the apartment…

 

Jun hee: oppa…I have a gift for you…

Jinwoon: a guitar???why did you give me a guitar?

Jun hee: remember? you told me when we were young? You want to be an acoustic heartthrob someday? But why did you end up taking photography???

Jinwoon: aishhh…gomawo…photography is my passion…just like you, look at you, you have your own boutique, yah I envy you coz you get what you want with the support of your parents,how I wish my father was supportive about what I want…

Jun hee: yah oppa…stop being so dramatic…look let’s be happy coz it’s your birthday today…by the way you don’t really have visitors?

Jinwoon: deh…no one knows here that it’s my birthday today..I’m glad my bestfriend is here…gomawo Jun hee…

Jun hee: you already said it a million times…come onlet’s eat the cake that I’ve made…

Jinwoon: you made this cake?

Jun hee: weayo? You don’t believe I can? Minhoo helped me…

Jinwoon: jjinja? Woahhh my brother has a talent too? Hey…you guys already dating?

Jun hee: aniya…why did you ask something like that?

Jinwoon: yah…I think your blind…Minho likes you a lot…though he’s not telling me before but I can see it the way he look at you…

Jun hee: aishhh…stop saying that…he’s just a friend to me…besides I do like someone…

Jinwoon: dugayo? Ahhh…he’s so lucky…if he hurt you just tell me ok?

Jun hee: oppa???

Jinwoon: deh?

Jun hee: it was you…

Jinwoon: mwoh? Aish….stop joking…

Jun hee: I like you…I really like you…since were young… (he didn't give her a reply)

 

He’s not expecting that Jun hee will confess to him, he felt sorry for his friend that he doesn’t like her like the way she sees him.

 

Jinwoon: Jun hee…mianhe…I like you too…but as a…little sister…

Jun hee: mwoh???

Jinwoon: were ok right? being friends? Jun hee…I don’t want to lose our friendship…(he gave her a hug)

Jun hee: shiroo…oppa…I really mean it…saranghamnida…I don’t want us to stay just friends… I love you for how many years oppa…(she was crying)

 

She pushed him and run outside his room, Jinwoon followed her but she was fast and he thought of letting her be alone to realize everything she said to him. Jun hee went home crying, after a minute Minho came and Jun hee told him everything that she found Jinwoon and confess her feelings for Jinwoon.

 

**********************************************************************************************

After Jiyeon’s work on the coffee shop, she immediately visited Hana and Jun. The children told her that someone came gave them a lot of foods but they don’t know who it is.

 

Mother: Jiyeonah…he told us that he was your friend…he said it was his birthday today…he said that he doen’t have anyone to celebrate it so he went here…

Jiyeon: chingu??? A man?

Hana: deh unnie…he was a good looking…and very kind…is he your boyfriend?

Jiyeon: boyfriend??but Leejoon is not here…

Jun: noona, we even played basketball…I like him for you noona…

Mother: Jiyeonah? Is he your namjachingu?

Jiyeon: I’m not sure…but I’ll call Leejoon later… kunde…all of you was full now? I’ve got some food too…here breads and a cake…and Ommoni…here take it…for the house bills…and for your medicine…

Mother: gomawo…

Jiyeon: and for the two of you…don’t give your mother a problem? arasso? Study well…I need to go…I’ll come and visit tomorrow again…

Hana and Jun: annyeong???kamsahamnida…

 

Jiyeon wasn’t sure if who was the guy they were talking about, she press Lee joons phone number and ask if he went to look Hana and Jun, Leejoon says no and it’s impossible coz Leejoon didn’t try to visit them without her. She has no idea who it was and just leave it and thanks to that birthday guy that he shared and celebrate his birthday with them.

 

The weather is good, it’s not snowing that hard she went to a grocery store and buy something to eat, she also bought some beers. After that she quickly went home, while walking in the hallway she heard someone playing a guitar. She went to look and followed the sound and it’s comingfrom the stairs, someone is playing a sad melody, she can feel the pain of the person who was playing the guitar. When she was closer to the sound, it stopped and heard someone is crying.

 

After Jun hee left, he decided to get a can of beer on his refrigerator. He look at the guitar, he went outside his room and try to go to the rooftop but it was too cold outside so he choose to stay on the stairs and he sit there and played his guitar that Jun hee gave him. He remembered the song that his dad taught him to play when he was young and he can still remember the chords.

 

After a minute, he stopped playing and look at his phone, Jun hee gave him the number of his mother, he really miss his mother and so he called her. Mrs. Jung answered the phone but he didn’t say anything, Jinwoon is having a teary-eye when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter