Bullet Five

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Minho already knew and found out where is Jinwoon, he planned not to tell to his father about it and keep it a secret. He asked someone, his friend to hire a hit man to kill his own brother, Jinwoon.

He has a friend that knows how to do the job for him and recommend to him, it was a group of gang who accepts killing jobs and can be called professional hit man. Minho can do anything just to get what he wants even it caused his brother’s death. He’s willing to assassinate his brother just to get the shares of his brother  and the company.

 

Minho: hey Bro, I hope this will be just the two of us…so here’s the photo…and the address…

A friend: deh… are you sure you wanna do this???

Minho: you know me well…let's talk again next time...alright then…I need to go, I have a meeting…and please make it clean…that no one can tell that it is intentionally murder…arasso?

Minho got a call from Jun hee and she want him to meet her. After his meeting he went immediately and meets Jun hee.

 

Minho: so what’s up?

Jun hee: hey, don’t you remember? December  20?

Minho: then?what???

Junhee: next week is Jinwoon’s birthday…you forget it?

Minho: aniya…of course I know…

Junhee: I really hope we could find him…coz I want to celebrate his birthday with us and give him a birthday party…do you remember  when we were still a kid? When we celebrated his birthday? I remember the three of us took a picture…but I lost my copy…

Minho: you really like Jinwoon that much…?

Jun hee: deh…I thought I can see his face again for how many years but…

Minho: he decided to leave us…you know how hard he lives with those rules from our Dad, I’m just lucky that father didn’t treat me that way…let’s just hope that if we found him he wants to come home…

 

Mr. Jung never treated Minho the way he takes good care of Jinwoon because he was just a son of a mistress. After Minho’s mother died because of an accident, Mr. Jung welcomed him but he told the press that Minho was an orphan and he just adopted him, so everyone knows that he was not a real son of Mr. Jung, only Jung’s family knows about the secret.

 

He grew up and study in a University but not as like Jinwoon did, he doesn’t received any affection from his father, he seemed like a person whom Mr. Jung help for good publicity.

*******************************************************************************************

Apartment….

Jinwoon woke up late and didn’t mind the time that he was late for his work, he woke up 30 minutes late after his shift in the coffee shop. He look at the clock and hurriedly went for a bath and run to the coffee shop.

Owner: Jinwoon you’re late…

Jinwoon: I’m sorry…I really am…

Owner: I don’t like this to happen again…arasso?

Jinwoon: deh…

He went to changed to his uniform and came out. He saw Jiyeon busy serving the customer’s. He went into the counter to takes place of the other employee, Jiyeon went near him after he served the customers.

Jiyeon: yah! why are you late?

Jinwoon: nevermind…

Jiyeon: are you ok?

Jinwoon: deh…it’s just that my head still hurt…

 

Time passed so fast and it was already closing time. All of them were cleaning the coffee shop and ready to go home. Eunjung went to the shop to pick Jiyeon.

 

Eunjung: Jinwoonshi annyeong…where’s Jiyeon?

Jinwoon: she’s changing…where are you going?

Eunjung: somewhere…

Jiyeon: you’re here…kaja…

Eunjung: bye Jinwoon…

 

Eunjung and Jiyeon went to the club. While on their way Jang woo saw them and run towards them. The two ladies were surprised, especially Eunjung who never saw him a long time.

Jangwoo: Jiyeonah…?

Jiyeon: Jangwoo?

Eunjung: yah, baliwa…(she was pulling Jiyeon)

Jangwoo: annyeonghaseyo…where are you heading in this hour?

Eunjung: it’s none of your business Mr. agent…so if you may excuse us?

Jangwoo: Eunjung-ah… Can we talk?

Eunjung: Mianhe but I don’t talk to strangers…Jiyeonnie kaja…

 

Eunjung walks first and left, Jiyeon apologize to Jangwoo because of Eunjung’s behavior.

 

Jangwoo: ok, just take good care of you…please look after her Jiyeonah…

Jiyeon: deh…

Jangwoo: ah…and just a reminder…there’s a gang of girls that who were disguising like a real man to rob, their target of course are ladies…I’m holding the case…I need you and Hyomin to do a favor…can you?

Jiyeon: deh…I’m in…just call me ok?

 

Eunjung was calling her and they both went inside the club…but this time they didn’t get any money and never meet a guy to rob…

 

Eunjung: yah!  Unlucky day huh???I need money today…

Jiyeon: for what?

Eunjung: it’s a bad luck because I saw Jangwoo earlier…

Jiyeon: don’t blame someone if you don’t get what you want…

Eunjung: do you have money? Can I borrow some?

Jiyeon: I don’t have money, I gave it to Hana and Jun earlier…weayo?

Eunjung: aish…you’re so weird…you’re cold and mean but your soft hearted when it’s about them…

Jiyeon: they’re like my siblings…if you want you can come with me on next day…I have a job for you…

 

***************************************************************************************

Jiyeon invites Eunjung to be a model for some clothe line. The photographer, who is Jiyeon’s friend ask her to be a model of a clothes for an online shopping. Because Eunjung needs money she accepts it.

 

The photographer called Jiyeon again and asking a favor if she knew some people who can help them for the photoshoot to be a staff for one day, she know someone but what if he’s busy and have plans on his own?

They were walking their way to the elevator, when they reached the elevator Jinwoon was about to come out…

Eunjung: ahh Majjayo…Jinwoon you’re free today right?

Jinwoon: I think so? weh?

Jiyeon: do you want to earn money today?

Jinwoon: deh…but … it’s too cold outside…

Eunjung: aishhh come on…. come with us… you look pale, are you ok?

Jinwoon: gwenchanayo…alright, I’ll just go to my room and change first…

Eunjung: ok, we’ll wait for you outside…hurry…

 

Jinwoon quickly get dress even though he’s not feeling well. Jiyeon, Eunjung and Jinwoon took a bus to reach the location of the pictorial in a small village in Gyeongsangnam-do a 3 hours trip from Hongdae . They were filming the photoshoot on the countryside.

 

Remember: (Just want to tell that the places in this story, it’s not the exact information and I just made it and make just a sample to make this story good)

 

The staffs and the photographer were already there.  

 

Photographer: annyeong??? I just want you to know that we hire a car coz they told me that there will be no trip for us to go home starting 6:00 p.m. here…so the two of you can just ride on my car later…(Pointing Jiyeon and Eunjung)

Eunjung: is that so, deh…

Jiyeon: so let’s begin?

Photographer: so you’re the model? And this guy….

Jiyeon: this is Eunjung and Jinwoon…(the two bow to the photographer)

Photographer: you? Jinwoon right?…go there and help the other stuff to prepare all the equipments…

 

Jinwoon went to the other staff and working with them, of course he knows how to do coz he finished taking his course in photography, meanwhile the photoshoot start, Jiyeon and Eunjung was doing well as a model…

 

Photographer: Eunjung and Jiyeon went to change for the next clothes…

 

Eunjung: should we really wear these clothes?

Jiyeon: it’s just clothes…just bear it…

 

The two of them were doing well, Jinwoon was watching them but his eyes were stick only on Jiyeon. Jiyeon and Eunjung doing very well, and for the last clothes they’ll be wearing is some y gothic clothes. Jinwoon’s was not happy in what he saw…

 

Photographer: Jiyeon you first, go and sit on the motorbike, ok where’s the guy model? Baliwa it’s getting cold…so the two of you must show it y…Jiyeon you need to lean backward or maybe just lean on the motor and you, you’ll mimic like you’re kissing her neck…

 

Eunjung noticed that Jinwoon was staring at Jiyeon and the guy the whole time, he was possessively watching the two. Obviously Jinwoon act like a jealous boyfriend by his action, he was glaring at the guy model like he wants to punch it. Eunjung went near him.

Eunjung: yah! sometimes, being a guy model has benefits right? look at that guy, he’s so lucky he’s not even that handsome and hot… what kind of model is that???(she want to see what Jinwoon’s will do)

Jinwoon: lucky??? Chincha…

Eunjung: are you ok?

Jinwoon: deh…gwenchana...weh?

 

Photographer: ok guys, let’s take a break first before continuing…I prepared some soup for us to feel warm…all of you nice working…

 

The guy model ask Jiyeon to take a picture with him, he ask someone to took a photo with them it’s a good timing when Jinwoon is passing in front of them. The guy model beg him to take them a photo, before he take the camera he look at Jiyeon giving him a fake smile just to shot them so that the guy will leave immediately.

 

After that all of them went to eat. Jiyeon and Eunjung was sitting on the other table while Jinwoon was alone in the other table.

 

Guy model: hey, can I sit here with you?

 

Jinwoon didn’t response but the guy still sits beside him.

 

Guy model: hey, is Jiyeon your  friend?

Jinwoon: sort of… (irritated with the guy) weh?

Guy model: ahhh…is she dating someone?

Jinwoon: molla? How should I know…

Guy model: but you just said she’s your friend…

Jinwoon: deh…

Guy model: (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter