Bullet Twenty One

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The engagement party ruined when Jinwoon’s secretary told them that Jinwoon followed a car and told them that he was trying to rescue someone. Mr. Jung lost his temper and rush again into the hospital.

 

Jun hee: where is he?

Secretary: we lost him Madam,  they tried to follow his car but he hit the bodyguards car and they got into an accident.

Jun hee: Omma..i’ll go somewhere…don’t wait for me arasso?

Mrs. Hee: don’t go anywhere, they already report it…

Jun hee: ani…I need to check something…

 

Jun hee immediately check if Jiyeon was in her apartment that she’s not the one Jinwoon will going to save. She hopes that nothing bad happened to her.

 

Eunjung: what are you doing here?

Jun hee: where is she?

Eunjung: yah, weayo?

Jun hee: tell me where is she?

Eunjung: I don’t know, we’re looking for her…weayo?

Jun hee: you call yourself a friend when your friend has been kidnapped?

Eunjung: mwoh? What are you talking about?

Jun hee: Jinwoon is missing too, it’s our engagement today…and someone called him on his phone…and said something he needs to rescue…

Eunjung: I’ll leave you first…report this…..bye…go home for now..ok?

Jun hee: mwoh???jinja...

 

Eunjung immediately went to talk to Jangwoo but he was busy planning with his co-agents to rescue and find Jinwoon.

 

Jangwoo: yah, weayo? I’m a little bit busy right now…

Eunjung: Jiyeon, Leejoon kidnapped her…

Jangwoo: mwoh?

Eunjung: I’m sure he’s behind this…

Jangwoo: arasso…come inside…

 

*****************************************************************************************************

Jiyeon was locked up inside a room for how many days. Woosung talked to her about the plan but she refuses to and follows what the right thing to do. One night she can’t sleep and again try to open the door but still it’s lock, after an hour she heard someone on the other room, she closely leaned on the wall between her room and the other room beside her to hear clearly what’s going on there and she heard someone’s in pain and looks like they were hitting and beating that person.

 

Jiyeon: where am I? tssss…I need to find a way to get out of here…

 

On the other room Jinwoon was lock up too beside Jiyeon’s room, Leejoon and Minho went inside to see him sitting and tied his hand on the chair covered his mouth with a handkerchief.

 

Minho: annyeong? (wave his hand) do you want to say something?

Leejoon: what do you want to do with him?

Minho: let me think of it first…for now, I’ll leave it up to you…don’t hurt him arasso?

Leejoon: tssss…

Minho: for now, I need to checked home…yah, give you chance now but don’t kill him…

Leejoon: arasso…

 

Minho gets out of the room and talk Woosung…

 

Woosung: what’s your next plan?

Minho: for him to confess his sin to the whole world?

Woosung: yah!

Minho: waeyo? Is it good to confess first and then kill him after?

Woosung: I can’t believe you!!!

Minho: I better go…and what about your sister?

Woosung: she’s out of this…

Minho: make sure she’s not going anywhere….annyeong!

 

Woosung open the door for Jiyeon and show to his sister. Jiyeon was shocked that she saw her brother, she felt mixed emotions.

 

Jiyeon: Oppa?

Woosung: Jiyeonah..deh…

Jiyeon: why did you lock me here? And what is this place?

Woosung: were getting there Jiyeonah…

Jiyeon: mwoh?

Woosung: do you wanna take revenge in our parent’s death?

Jiyeon: parents? Who asked you to call them parents? You never show yourself the day they’re dead..

Woosung: I was there, I really want to show myself but I don’t have the courage…coz I’m the reason why their dead…

Jiyeon: ara,…you already told me that in your letter…

Woosung: I’ve got involved in some group of people whose business were illegals, I tried to take their money and runaway but they found out…they didn’t give me a chance to return it and that day they killed Appa and Omma…

Jiyeon: (she started to cry and kneeled down) I was crazy thinking what’s the real reason that they killed my parents…days months years has passed and I live this pain inside of me all alone…without you by my side…weh? WEH!!!!???

 

Jiyeon went closer to her brother and slap him on his face, again and again. She can’t believe what’s happening right now, all of a sudden her brother showed up and telling her to take revenge and what now?

 

Woosung: don’t you want revenge?

Jiyeon: I always want to seek for justice…but I don’t like to be like them…I don’t want my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter