Bullet Six

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happened to Jiyeon, Leejoon decided to go back to the apartment.

 

Hyomin: oppa, are you really coming back?

Leejoon: deh…but I’ll just sleep here during weekend…and try to visit you and Jiyeon  everyday…

Hyomin: everyday? aish…the last time I heard that when you left the apartment 3 months ago?…why did you came home, real reason? Is it because of Jiyeon? Or Jinwoon?

Leejoon: both…I can’t just let Jiyeon to be with another man…

Hyomin: it’s all your fault why Jiyeon broke up with you…if you just give him time, it’s because you’re too busy in your job…aishhh…oppa…

Leejon: yah!!! are you scolding me? Come on let’s go outside…want to have a date with your brother right now?

 

The siblings went for a date and spend their quality time with each other. It’s been so long that Leejoon never be with his sister, Hyomin is the only family he have and she was so precious to her.

 

On other side of the story, Jinwoon woke up and it was a fine weather for him, he went for his work on the coffee shop. He never saw Jiyeon there, the manager told him that she’s absent coz she has an important thing to do. After work he decided and try to look for another job. He went home first to change and when he went out of his room he saw Jiyeon and Eunjung leaving Jiyeon’s room, he didn’t want them to noticed him that he was walking nehind them but Eunjung look back and saw him.

 

Eunjung: Jiwoonshii…where are you heading?

Jinwoon: just going somewhere…how about the two of you?

Eunjung: it’s too confidential to talk about…

Jinwoon: then…please take care…I’m going first…

 

Jinwoon left without even saying hi to Jiyeon, Eunjung noticed the two of them that there’s something awkwardness happening to the both of them.

 

Eunjung: hey…did I saw something wrong?

Jiyeon: mwoh?

Eunjung: let me guess? Jinwoon is acting like that because Leejoon came back right?

Jiyeon: what are you talking about? He’s my friend, he’s our friend…

Eunjung: arasso…but that’s not what I see…by the way…where are we going? 

Jiyeon: just come with me…you needed money right?

Eunjung: jijanro...

Jiyeon: then just shut up and follow me…

 

Jiyeon didn’t tell that they would be working with the NBI case, Jiyeon just told Eunjung that they need to be close to the gang group who was acting like a man to rob that making big money than them.

 

Jiyeon: listen carefully, right now…we need to be close with those girls,..(she pointed her  finger to the two girls wearing a man’s clothes and even look like a man)

Eunjung: are you kidding? those are men not women…are you blind?

Jiyeon: that’s exactly what we are going to do…look those girls get a million won or something everynight they went to a club…

Eunjung: so?

Jiyeon: so…we need to join their group…

Eunjung: seriously? How can we do that?

Jiyeon: come on…

 

They went to a salon where Jangwoo told Jiyeon to dress up and have make up like guys. So they disguise themselves that look exactly like a namja, no one can never tell that the two of them were women.

 

The plan just about starting, Jiyeon went near to a one member of the 5 girls who were wearing guys clothes. 

 

The two of them were acting like they were fighting to get the gang girls attention. They intentionally fight in front of them.

 

Girl1: hey! Stop it…what’s your problem???

Jiyeon: this guy here…we were fired in our work because of her…and now we don’t know where to get some money…

Girl2: no work? Her? so you mean both of you were not a man?

Eunjung: deh…(the two of them change their voice tone in lower just like a man’s voice)

Girl1: are you really a girl?

Jiyeon: deh…weayo??? Is there a problem???

Girl2: that’s good then…if you want a job then you must be lucky that you met us today…

Eunjung: mwoh???

Jiyeon: yah! You will give us a job? What work?

Eunjung: aishh…any kind of work it’s fine…we need money right?

Girl 1: then you know how to work something illegal?

 

Jiyeon quickly say yes to the gang, she thought it will be hard to get close with them but its fast and quickly as that they join their gang. The plan was getting really well, NBI were watching them.

 

So they were a member as easy like that. The gang instruct them what they are going to fdo, how to get big money…and their target were those middle aged women who wants to buy some fresh and young man to spend nights with them and then that's where they start they plan.

 

It’s getting dark, Jinwoon didn’t find any vacancy today…he was walking at the street when he saw some club and decided to have a little drink. He was sitting alone when some middle aged woman went near him, signing him something with her hand but he can’t understand.

 

Jinwoon: ajuma? are you saying something?

Ajuma: AJUMA? jinja? Are you blind? ( the women left)

Jinwoon: how can some middle aged women still going in place like this? Bloody hell…

 

He was enjoying his drink and gets another shot of tequila. In this time someone again try to talk to him but it was a woman with his same age. The girl invited him on their table with her friends, Jinwoon join them, they spend half hour chatting and drinking.

 

Jinwoon: ok girls…I’m sorry but I need to go…it’s getting late…

Lady1: weh? are your parent’s strict?

 

The girls were laughing at him, they don’t want him to go home yet so they ordered another drink. Jinwoon really want to go home but the girls were so importunate to ask him to stay long.

 

***************************************************************************************

On the same club, the gang group together with their new recruit Jiyeon and Eunjung was there to look for some middle aged lady.  The two members went to the middle aged lady while the other 3 went for a drink, Jiyeon and Eunjung were ordered to look for their object , look around acting like they were searching.

 

Eunjung: yah, Jiyeonnie…this is really disgusting… and look what we’re wearing…

Jiyeon: you want bigger money right?

Eunjung: but not with this thing…yah!  you sure we can get a big money on this?

 

Eunjung is busy complaining while Jiyeon never take her eyes watching the gang members doing. Jiyeon saw the other girl put some medicine on the middle aged women drink, and it seems like it was a drug or something.

 

Eunjung: yah Jiyeonnie…(she pat Jiyeon’s back) is that Jinwoon?

Jiyeon: mwoh???

 

They saw Jinwoon surrounding with other women having a drink. Somehow Jiyeon felt something weird, it seems like she don’t want Jinwoon close with other girl. But she didn’t mind what she felt and keep focusing on the case.

 

After an hour Jinwoon felt half-drunk, the women who asked him to join with her company force to come with her to the hotel nearby the club, it was also the hotel were the gang member victim, the rich middle aged women, lived they put a sleeping pills on the women’s drink.

 

Eunjung: you’re job is really hard…

Girl1: our job now…that’s what I said when it was my first day to join the gang.

Eunjung: so what are we going to do now?

Girl1: let’s just wait for them here outside…

 

Eunjung and one member of the group assigned to wait outside while the two left in the club to look for some victims. Jiyeon and the two member of the gang was on the room with the unconscious rich middle aged woman.

 

Girl2: yah…keep searching on her bag…and some keys there…

Jiyeon: deh…

 

While they were busy searching some stuff to steal, the victim suddenly wake up and start yelling when she saw that someone is stealing her things.

 

Victim: who are you?

Girl3: tsss…shut up old lady!!!

Victim: help…please help me…

Girl2: shut up or else…where are your jewelries? You’re vault?

Victim: you’re a girl??? Yah…I’ll call the police…

Girl2: kah,..call…tsss…

 

While the two gang girls were busy searching Jiyeon went outside to call Jangwoo coz the situation is getting worse, they need to take an action.

 

Jiyeon: yah, Jangwooshi come here baliwa…the other member were at the club the one is outside the hotel along with Eunjung…so quickly something is bad happening here…(the call got cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter