Bullet Twenty

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bullet 20

 

 

It’s been how many days, Jiyeon can’t sleep and thinking about Leejoon told her…is it really true? Is really true that Mr. Jung was the mastermind about the murder of her parents? But how? How can this be? How can it happen? How can she decide what to do? How?

 

How can she love Jinwoon without thinking that his father was the one who order to killed her parents? Jinwoon was so important to her but how can she continue their relationship?

 

She decided to visit the park, sitting on the bench watching the sun to disappear.People where leaving the park one by one and she was left alone. When she decided to go someone stop her, she was surprised that Leejoon showed up.

 

Jiyeon: Leejoonshi?

Leejoon: how are you? I told you to contact me…

Jiyeon: how do you know I was here?

Leejoon: Jiyeonah…we must hurry…please come with us…come to me…let’s do this for our parents…

Jiyeon: Leejoonshi…

Leejoon: what??? Don’t tell me…

Jiyeon: it’s not my decision to kill someone because I want to have justice of my parents death…

Leejoon: then…give it back to me…

Jiyeon: mwoh? I can’t I should give it to the police…you need to stop this…

Leejoon: are you kidding me?

Jiyeon: I’m sorry, but I need to go now…

 

Leejoon has no choice but to get her, if the police will find out about their plans they’ll be dead. He forcedly take her to their hideout, Jiyeon was unconsciously put in a room and lock her up.

 

Leejoon: hyung…mian…

Woosung: (he punch him) why did you brought her here?

Minho: relax…I like your plan kid…

Woosung: aisshhh…send her home later….

Leejoon: I can’t…

Woosung: waeyo?

Leejoon: she has the usb…

Minho: hahahahaha…then, we have no choice…we need to keep her here…annyeong….i have a meeting later…oh I almost forgot…prepare a gift for my brothers engagement party arasso?

Leejoon: hyung, she’s not on our side…she even told me that she’ll give the usb to the police…I don’t like to hurt her but I think its for the best of us...for us to continue the plan…please understand…

Woosung: what can I do…ask Qri to buy clothes and foods for her…

 

 

 

After a week of preparing for the engagement party finally tomorrow will be the engagement of Jinwoon and Jun hee. Mr. Jung was really happy that his son was doing well in his life, this is what he really want for Jinwoon.

 

Jinwoon: (he saw Minho came back home) you’re back?

Minho: ani…I just left something…I can’t breathe here anyway when I see your face…

Jinwoon: Minho, don’t be like this…

Minho: weh? just be happy for a while my dear brother…

Jinwoon: please let’s fix this..

Minho: we can’t…

Jinwoon: what’s your problem..?

Minho: problem?my problem? YOU! It’s because of YOU and I don’t exist anymore in the company…weh? I gave all my life to be on Abuji’s side for managing our company and then what happened? You just came back and it ruined everything…and one more thing? You stole the woman who I treasured the most and the one who can understand me well…weh???? (he punch Jinwoon)

Jinwoon: yah!...(he punch Minho)

Minho: (laughing) you’ll regret all of this…

 

 

Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Hee were busy preparing their children’s engagement party for tomorrow. Junhee and Jinwoon was not happy about it, Jinwoon still in love with Jiyeon and Junhee who was in love with Jinwoon but knows that Jinwoon can’t love her like she loved him.

 

The two of them were having a lunch in restaurant near the apartment, Junhee was talking and telling some interesting things that happened about her today but Jinwoon was not listening, staring outside like he’s mind was in some other place.

 

Jun hee: oppa? Hello? Earth to Jinwoon?

Jinwoon: mianhe…wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter