Bullet Seventeen

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho: YAH!!!! What have you done? Michin? Yah paboya, michoso?!!!

Woosung: mwoh???!!!

Minho: I never told you to kill him…what did you do?

Woosung: otteokaji? He’s done his part…here… (throw a USB to Minho)

Minho: yah!!!

 

Minho rushing towards him and punch him while he was sitting on the sofa. Woosung just let him punch him many times but the gang members stop Minho.

 

Woosung: you’re so funny…you came here to tell me that? Yah!!! Let me tell you this… you’re the one who asked me to kidnapped him right?!

Minho: DEH! BUT I DIDN’T TELL YOU TO KILL HIM!!!

Woosung: tsss…jinjaro? Calm down…just calm down…I don’t know that people like you exist…being greedy of power and money? Yah…you even want to kill your own brother too…How funny…

Minho: Geumanhaseyo!!!

Woosung: arasso…

Minho: kill him!!!

Woosung: ooohhh…relax …

Minho: how many months should I need to wait just to see him lying on a coffin?!!!

Woosung: don’t worry I’m getting there…

Minho: yah!!! Why don’t you try to do it not just telling me huh!?

 

 

Jangwoo and Eunjung went for a date, it was a great feeling for the guy that Eunjung gave him another chance to show her that he still loves Eunjung and his feeling doesn’t changed.

 

Eunjung: yah! Why are you not talking?

Jangwoo: (he feel shy) ahhh..ani…deh…asihh…Eunjung-ah…

Eunjung: mmm?

Jangwoo: you know how much I love you? I think this is the right time to ask you this…

Eunjung: yah, you’re so serious… (she was eating her ramen)

Jangwoo: let’s get married.

 

Eunjung suddenly stop eating and look at Jangwoo’s sincere face, yes she still loved him but why he’s rushing to marry her?

 

Jangwoo: Eunjung-ah…

Eunjung: I’ll think about it…you surprised me…

Jangwoo: don’t you love me?

Eunjung: yah Jangwooshi…why are you acting like this?

Jangwoo: coz I’m afraid that I might lose you again…

Eunjung: I’m not ready…mianhe…

 

After they eat outside, Jangwoo send her home…

 

Eunjung: Jangwooshi…you’re so quite…I’m sorry…

Jangwoo: deh…get inside, I’m going…good night..

Eunjung: wait,..just give me a little more time to think about it

Jangwoo: yah, gwenchana…just get inside…see you tomorrow…

 

After sending Eunjung home, the officers called him and he quickly went to the office. The Governor has just been kidnap by those people who killed Mr. Hee and they chasing them.

 

 

 

Jinwoon, who don’t know what to do, finally decided to go home in Jung’s residence and work on their company, he wants to go back into his family because he’s worried about his father, no one knows what if Mr. Jung will be the next victim of the kidnapper after what happened to Mr. Hee.

 

Jinwoon went to talk Jun hee…

 

Jun hee: Jinwoon oppa? What are you doing here? Let’s go and talk in some restaurant…

Jinwoon: how are you? How’s your mother?

Jun hee: she’s strong but I know inside she’s almost to break down and want to stop.

Jinwoon: how’s the case?

Jun hee: no leads yet…

Jinwoon: I want to go back home, Abuji… I’m worried about him…

Jun hee: mwoh?

Jinwoon: this is something serious Jun hee, I wanna know what’s the truth? Abuji is in danger now…what if the killer is just waiting for a right timing to kill my father?

Jun hee: stop thinking about it…

Jinwoon: then do you know anything why did they kill your father?

Jun hee: ani, Appa…he’s very modest and kind to all of the workers and employees how could someone do that?!

Jinwoon: (sigh) i really need to go home…it’s getting late…I’ll come next time…call me if you need anything arasso?

 

He was about to go to Jiyeon but Jun hee called him that something bad happened to his father. Jinwoon rushing his way home and saw his mother crying.

 

Mrs. Jung: Jinwoonshi?

Jinwoon: Mom? What? How it happened?

Minho: Abuji…he’s been kidnaped…the police were chasing the kidnappers now…

Jinwoon: andwe!!!  Where’s the location?

Police: calm down…we will save your father…

Jinwoon: calm down???

Minho: yah Jinwoonshi…

Jinwoon: weh?!!! How could you calm down in this kind of situation?

 

The police and the help of the NBI saved the Governor but they didn’t catch the kidnappers. Jinwoon quickly went where his father was, that night he realized how important his family right now and it’s better if he can see them every day to protect them.

 

The governor was admitted into a private room in a hospital to take a rest and check if he’s ok.

 

Jinwoon: Abuji…you’re awake? Nurse…

Mr. Jung: Jinwoon? How…

Jinwoon: Abuji…just lay and take a rest…mianheyo…jinja mianhe Abuji…(he was crying)

 

 

 

Woosung: YAH!!! PABO!!!

Leejoon: hyung…we need to plan and do it again…

Woosung: Again?!!! Aishhhh…that Minho might set us up…

Leejoon: mwoh?

Minho: set up? Tsss…why should i? it’s your fault…how could you abduct a person with more than 10  bodyguards surrounding him?

Woosung: yah!!! is it funny to you?!!! You think this is funny? How could we plan to kidnap your father if police were looking for us???

Minho: easy…

Woosung: you need to help us…

Minho: ani…this will be the last conversion between us…so don’t include me on your plans…

Leejoon: yah!!! you’re one us now…

Minho: mmm…mwoh?

Leejoon: don’t you want to kill your brother?

Minho: there’s no need anyway…I already have my “ALAS”

Woosung: yah!!! we help you to do your plan…so help us…

Minho: I’ve done my part…I’m done helping you…I gave you the info…

Leejoon: tssss…

Minho: jalgayo…

Woosung: tsss…do you want Jinwoon knows about your plans of killing him and about Mr. Hee?

Minho: yah!!! are you threatening me?!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter