Bullet Twelve

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung locked herself on her apartment for how many days, Jiyeon and Jangwoo was worried about her while on the other hand Jinwoon discharged from the hospital again and go back to his work even though the doctor says he needs to rest more days to recover.

 

Jinwoon went to Eunjung and talk to her, he saw Jiyeon was knocking on Eunjung’s door.

 

Jinwoon: how is she?

Jiyeon: still blaming herself…

Jinwoon: can I talk to her?

Jiyeon: deh …are you sure you’re fine?

Jinwoon: I’m fine…I’m sorry for what happened to Hyomin…

Jiyeon: it’s not your fault…I’m going, please try to talk to her…

Jinwoon: deh…I will…

 

Jiyeon left him, Jinwoon knocks on Eunjung’s door, as soon as Eunjung heard Jinwoon’s voice, her friend, she quickly stand up from lying in bed and open the door for him.

 

Eunjung: Jinwoonshi? (she embraced him as she saw him standing on her front door)

Jinwoon: gwenchana Eunjung-ah…just let it all out and we’ll be fine…Hyomin will never be happy to see you like this…even though it hurts that she left us, I’m sure that she want us to be strong and accept what happened.

Eunjung: what do you mean, let her go? It’s my fault and I’m really sorry and causing you a lot of trouble…you almost died because of saving me…

Jinwoon: Eunjung-ah…I don’t blame you…and please stop blaming yourself for what happened …all we can do now is to accept, we will not going to forget her…she will always be here in our hearts and minds…and I know that she never blame you for what happened.

Eunjung: Jinwoonshi…

Jinwoon: kaja…and please bring back my friend Eunjung-ah…ah cheerful and a playful Eunjung? Can you?

 

Jinwoon ask Eunjung to go out and unwind because Eunjung was so depressed for blaming herself for what happened to Hyomin. They went to Han river on that night, Jinwoon wants to make her feel better and forget about all the problems and pains that she feel right now.

 

Jinwoon: I always wanted to come here with the girl I love…I’m not saying that I like you…so don’t get it wrong…

Eunjung: tsss…let’s just go back…

Jinwoon: wait…stay here and I bring you the best medicine for you…ok?

 

After a few minutes, a mascot of Rilakkuma bear came out and it was taller than her. The mascot was dancing crazy in front of her, somehow Eunjung ‘s smile came out.

She wants to stop the mascot but it still dancing and after that it stops and slowly sits beside her.

 

The mascot took off the head of the rilakkuma and Eunjung was surprised…

 

Eunjung: yah? Jangwooshi?

Jangwoo: annyeong Eunjung???

Eunjung: what’s this?

Jangwoo: it’s Jinwoon’s idea…I want to cheer you up and I really miss your smile so…

Eunjung: paboya…gomawo…I feel relieved for just a little…jeongmal gomawo…

Jangwoo: I always want this…to be by your side when you’re sad, and comfort you when you need someone…Eunjung-ah…please move on…

 

Jangwoo went closer to her, he close his eyes and try to kiss Eunjung but Jinwoon came and ruin their moment.

 

Jinwoon: yah!!! go get a room…

Jangwoo: you always know how to show up…

Jinwoon: of course…

Jangwoo: yah!!! (he glares at him and Jinwoon step back and ran, Jangwoo was chasing him and Eunjung was so happy watching them like a kid playing)

Jinwoon: arasso…wait Hyung…I’m not fully recovered yet…

Jangwoo: yah!!! we almost kiss then you ruin it…

Jinwoon: mianheyo…

Eunjung: baliwa…let’s go home…

 

Lee joon holding a can of beer  while Jiyeon stopping him to drink , they were at  the couch in the living area and saw the three laughing each other who just came home from the Han River…Eunjung stop when he saw Leejoon walking near her.

 

Leejoon: (he clap his hands) very good…

Jangwoo: oh…Leejoonshi…

Leejoon: how can you laugh that much?.....Jinja?

Jiyeon: Leejoonshi…let’s go, you drink too much…

Leejoon: andwe!!! Don’t you dare stop me Jiyeonah… (he glares at Jiyeon)

Jinwoon: yah…you’re drunk…go get some rest…(felt mad when he see Leejoon treat Jiyeon)

Leejoon: rest? You should be the one who need rest…here go and rest in peace… (he punch Jinwoon that gives all of them a surprised)

Jinwoon: what’s your problem huh?

Jangwoo: no Jinwoon…

Leejoon: problem? Yah! it’s because of that girl and because of YOU!!!  my sister died…tell me WHAT MY PROBLEM IS? Pabo!!!

Eunjung: I’m really sorry for what happened, if I could turn back the time…(she start shedding tears)

Leejoon: but you can’t right? you can’t bring her back anymore!!!

Jiyeon: kaja…bali kaja…

Leejoon: (he grab Jinwoon and whispered him) remember this…the two of you will going to pay for what happen to my sister…you, both, were the reason why she’s dead…you should also suffer!!!

 

 

After that Leejoon immediately go to his room, Jiyeon followed him because he was so drunk, and she stay with him all night, taking care of him.

 

Leejoon: (his eyes were close but keep on talking) he should be afraid of his life starting tonight… the two of them will pay for this…

Jiyeon: how I wish you can let go too…Leejoonshi…

 

 

Months came for a new life for them except for Leejoon who never forget what happened to her sister. He just keeps on planning how to kill Jinwoon and added Eunjung on his list for his sister’s death.

 

He became very harmful, he changed so much…he’s not just the Leejoon before,Leejoon  that wants to change to be a better person in the future but because of what happened he forgets all of it. He focused on revenging…not just for those who kill his parents but also for those who he keeps on blaming on his sister’s death. He never show any emotions after Hyomin died, even his girlfriend Jiyeon can’t understand him at all but still trying to stay with him. Jiyeon knows how he really feels that he was acting and turn like that because of the death of his sister so Jiyeon never leave him.

 

Jiyeon: Leejoonshi…are you free today?

Leejoon: ani… I need to do something…weh?

Jiyeon: then come home early…ok?

Leejoon: deh…

 

Leejoon was spying and following Jinwoon the whole day to start his plan on how to do and what to do to kill him. He waited for him after his work.

 

Jinwoon was walking to his way on the bus stop when he feel that someone was following him so he quickly walk till he reach the bus stop and quickly get in when the bus came. He felt relieve when he reach the apartment, after a few minutes Leejoon unexpectedly pop-out in front of him without a warning on his back.

 

Leejoon: You look afraid?

Jinwoon: deh? What are you talking about?

Leejoon: if I were you, I need to be more careful….

Jinwoon: mwoh???

 

Lee joon went first on the elevator and left Jinwoon. Jinwoon felt something weird and somehow he can feel that Leejoon is planning on something to him but he was not sure about what it is.

 

He went inside his room and then Woonyeon, his cat, welcome him as it walks towards him.

 

Jinwoon: aigoo…begopa? I’m sure you’re hungry right?

 

He went into his kitchen and surprised that he saw Jun hee there…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter