Bullet Nineteen

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two days, three, four and it became weeks, Jinwoon lived his life like a puppet of his own father. He agreed to come back in his own family and learned to manage their company but things is getting worst.

 

Jinwoon: Abuji…

Mr. Jung: Jinwoonshi… good thing, I need to talk to you…

Jinwoon: I need to tell you something…

Mr. Jung: what is it?

Jinwoon: please Abuji… I love Jiyeon, isn’t enough that I came home and work on the company…please…let me marry the girl I love…

Mr. Jung: I told you, one word is enough JINWOON!!! She’s not even good for you…

Jinwoon: how do you know that she’s not good for me?…I love that girl…this is enough Abuji, you’re too controlling…you have no right to choose the girl for me…and you don't have the right to control my heart...

Mr. Jung: MWOH???you.r…e…(Mr. Jung slowly can’t breathe and fell into the floor)

 

Jinwoon call his mother, Mr. Jung sent into a hospital, the doctor said he gets a Hemorrhage , Jinwoon begin to blame himself of what happened.

 

Mrs. Jung: it’s not your fault…

Jinwoonshi: Mom, I’m sorry… I can’t… I can’t leave and abandon the girl I love…

Mrs. Jung: deh… I know that Jinwoon…

Doctor: We need to carefully pay  attention in his breathing…The patient will need to rest in bed and avoid activities that may increase the pressure in his head. And please no works for a week...don't let him do things tha makes him tired.

Mrs. Jung: I want to bring him home and please Doctor save him…

Doctor: deh…you can count on me Madam.

Mrs. Jung: and please don’t let the media knows about this…

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

Eunjung and Jangwoo was on the coffee shop waiting for Jiyeon from her work. They noticed some changes on her since the day she went to see Jinwoon and now she’s getting worst when they publicized Jinwoon and Junhee’s engagement on media 2 days before.

 

Jangwoo: yah, did she tell you anything?

Eunjung: not yet, if I try to ask if she’s ok she just answered me with her smile and left.

Jangwoo: aigooo…

Eunjung: have you talk to him yet?

Jangwoo: not yet…his bodyguards were so over protective…but I’ll try it again…

Eunjung: hurry up before my friend will be insane…

Jiyeon: insane? nugayo?

Eunjung & Jangwoo: aniyo…you done?

Jiyeon: weh? You’re waiting for me? Bali kaja…

 

The three of them were walking on the street but Jiyeon is walking ahead of them, she seems fine outside but the truth is …she can’t hide the pain she felt right now.

 

Flashback….a week before…

 

Mrs. Jung tries to reach Jiyeon and personally went to talk her on work.

 

Mrs. Jung: can I talk to you for a minute?

Jiyeon: deh…have a sit madam…

Mrs. Jung: aigooo…don’t be so formal…Jiyeon right?

Jiyeon: deh…what is it? Is something happen to Jinwoon?

Mrs. Jung: that…I want to tell you and beg you Jiyeon, please stop seeing my son from now on…

Jiyeon: mwoh?

Mrs. Jung: I like you for my son, he talked about you a lot, I saw the true happiness on him since he met you…that smile, I always want to see that smile on him and even though I don’t want to see that smile fade away…but this is for the best…

Jiyeon: I can’t understand you madam..

Mrs. Jung: Jinwoon is getting married to Jun hee…please don’t give him reason for him not to do all what we planned for his future,,,I beg you…his father my husband is getting old and he can’t handle anymore the company…

Jiyeon: I love your son, I’m doing this not because I don’t love him but because I love him…please tell him things that makes him angry about me…

Mrs. Jung: ani…you don’t need to do that…

Jiyeon: you want him to leave me right? then do it for me…

 

After almost 2 weeks, Jinwoon took a chance to escape from his bodyguard with help of his secretary. He went to see Jiyeon coz he mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter