Bullet Thirteen

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Before Leejoon pull the trigger someone hit on his head with a jar behind that coz him to get unconscious and fall into the ground.

 

Before the police came he was awake and decided to hide somewhere. He was lucky that he was hit that hard on his head, It’s like someone not forcedly hit him hard for him to escape.

 

He look at his phone that Jiyeon dropped it beside him purposely and received a message from Jiyeon.

 

Leejoon: tsss…why are you helping him? I’ll kill you Jinwoon…

 

 

Jiyeon run as hard as she can to make sure that Jinwoon is unharmed, as she reached the apartment, she first check Jinwoon on his room but then she decided to find him on the rooftop and so she saw Leejoon pointing a gun on Jinwoon. She hid herself first and get a small but broad piece of wood she saw on the rooftop and hit Leejoon on his head.

 

Jinwoon who  was shock is just standing there watching what’s happening surround him, Jiyeon grab his hand and run outside the apartment. After an hour of running of nowhere, Jinwoon and Jiyeon stop.

 

Jinwoon: how’d you know? he want to kill me?

 

Jiyeon was busy calling someone on her phone, she was texting what happened earlier to Jangwoo coz his phone can’t be reached.

 

Jinwoon: yah…why did he want to kill me?

Jiyeon: I have no idea…we need to report this…I already texted Jangwoo to go to the apartment and look at it and take care of Eunjung…

Jinwoon: I hope your boyfriend will be arrested before he wakes up…

Jiyeon: before the police will get there he’s already gone…you don’t know him…he’s good on escaping…

Jinwoon: ahhh…you purposely not to hit him hard for him to escape…do you?

Jiyeon: tsss… to tell you honestly… I have no idea why he wanted to kill you…

Jinwoon: he told me something earlier…and it’s about you…

Jiyeon: me? I think it’s not just about that…someone wants to kill you…

Jinwoon: me? I don’t have enemies…

Jiyeon: really? Can you at least be honest? Who are you?

Jinwoon: what kind of question is that?

Jiyeon: kaja! Baliwa…we need some place to stay in…I know Leejoon found out that I’m the one who hit him…

 

They went into a hotel a bit far from the apartment and decided to stay there for the night.

 

They get one room good for two people with two beds and this time it was a good condition than the last time that they checked in into a hotel.

 

Jinwoon went first to take a shower before Jiyeon, he takes an hour to take a shower.

After that Jiyeon take a shower….

 

Jinwoon: that’s it? It’s just for 15 minutes and you’re done?

Jiyeon: what’s your problem with me? Taking a shower for 15 minutes? Weh?

Jinwoon: ani…so what should we do now?

Jiyeon: Leejoon is hiding by now…and I’m sure he’s looking for you and the person who hit him…and that’s me…

Jinwoon: why are you doing this?

Jiyeon: doing what?

Jinwoon: you’re taking on my side…he’s your boyfriend you should be on his side…why are you helping me…

Jiyeon: coz it’s wrong, it’s his job…and I thought he can change and stop that job but I’m stupid to trust him again…

Jinwoon: you mean?

Jiyeon: deh, he’s a hired killer…

 

Jiyeon told him about Leejoon that makes Jinwoon not to be surprised coz looking at Leejoon? He looks like he can do bad things to others and he is wondering what Jiyeon saw on him that makes her fall in love with that guy.

 

The two of them can’t sleep that night, Jiyeon playing on her phone when she received a text message from Leejoon...”Jiyeon-ah…weh? Why are you helping that guy?, remember this…I’m not done yet!”

 

Jiyeon quickly called Leejoon…

 

Jiyeon: Leejoonshi…stop this…yeoboseyo?

 

No one was speaking on the other line…Leejoon didn’t try to say anything to her on the phone. He was upset that his girlfriend was helping the person he wants to kill.

 

It’s 2 am and Jinwoon was still up, he was watching Jiyeon who was sleeping on the other bed. He suddenly standsup and went near the window, made a coffee and took a zip on it. Hekeeps on thinking who’s behind in all of this, why did someone wants to kill him? Is it because someone knew that he was the Governor’s son? Maybe it’s his father’s political rivals? But no one knows him coz his father never let his picture be known and never show it in public for his safe.  It happened when he was young and still remember that day that he and his mother almost kidnapped because his father joined politics some of the politicians hates his dad.

 

Jiyeon: you can’t sleep?  (she suddenly wake up)

Jinwoon: you gave me a chill…

Jiyeon: so do you know who that person is?

Jinwoon: nuga?

Jiyeon: that person who wants to kill you?

Jinwoon: it’s your boyfriend…I told you I didn’t harm anybody so why would someone wants to kill me?

Jiyeon: so you’re telling me that Leejoon wants to kill you because you like me?

Jinwoon: EXACTLY!!! No… I mean…aishh…

Jiyeon: I’m telling you…your life is in danger…I can’t protect you anytime…

Jinwoon: there you go again…so you cared about me again…and then what’s next? You willbecomethe cold Jiyeon who doesn’t care about me again?

Jiyeon: can you please leave that issue coz I’m not pointing on that…

Jinwoon: you don’t need to be worried about me anymore…coz you have no obligation…just go find your killer boyfriend…and ask him why did he want to kill me!!!

Jiyeon: you don’t know him!!!

Jinwoon: really? oh I get it now…you like that type of a guy…you think it was cool? He’s cool that he’s killing innocent people? Tell me how many people did he kill?

Jiyeon: (she didn’t want to slap him but she can’t restrain hearing the truth from him about her boyfriend, coz it’s like Jinwoon want her to feel that she chose to love the wrong person) Geumanhaseyo!!!

Jinwoon: tsss…Jiyeonah…do you really like that guy?

Jiyeon: deh…other people may tell that I’m crazy to love a person like him coz they didn’t saw what I saw…they didn’t see what Leejoon really is…

Jinwoon: you’re ridiculous!!! I can’t stand you anymore…

 

Jinwoon left her and he went out of the hotel, rushing to leave and went home. Even it was too dangerous for him to go back on the apartment he didn’t care at all.

 

 

After that night Jangwoo sends some investigator on the apartment, he asks Jinwoon to have a talk.

 

Jangwoo: let me ask you something…

Jinwoon: I know…I don’t know why that guy wants to kill me…

Jangwoo: look…you should go home…not here…but in your family…

Jinwoon: why would i?

Jangwoo: I saw him…it’s been 4 days that he was following you secretly…so I decided to keep an eye on you…but that night…I didn’t get any signs that he’s going to kill you…

Jinwoon: so you know this going to happen? I’m not sure the reason but all he says is that he’s mad at me coz he saw some pictures of Jiyeon on my room…he’s just jealous…

Jangwoo: but Jiyeon told me something…

Jinwoon: that what? She heard someone on Leejoon’s phone that someone said that Leejoon must finish me that night?

Jangwoo: deh…are you not worried?

Jinwoon: about what?

Jangwoo: look…if you’re not leaving I’ll tell your father about this…

Jinwoon: don’t…I’m planning to leave anyway…I’m looking a place to stay in near my work…

Jangwoo: even if you move in other apartment it’s not even safe Jinwoon…I have an idea…do you want to live on my rented house? I can make sure that your safe there coz  beside is where I lived now…no one knows that it’s mine…so just rent it…

Jinwoon: you don’t need to do that..I’ll get it…

 

Jinwoon take the house, after they talked he went on his work and Jangwoo sends some of his people to look at him and Eunjung. Both of them were in danger.

 

 

Meanwhile Woosung scolded Leejoon for what happened…

 

Woosung: stupid! You didn’t kill him and now look at you. You’re wanted…don’t ever try to go out for a while…the NBI and police is looking for you for sure!!! Aish…

Leejoon: I’m sorry…someone just hit me on my back…it was your sister…and please hyung…I can do it…I can kill him…just let me do it…

Woosung: Jiyeon? Why did she do that? no! Just stay here…I’ll order someone to do that…

Leejoon: no…!!! I’m going to kill him…

Woosung: just take a break Leejoon…

 

 

Jun hee went to visit Jinwoon on his work, she waited Jinwoon till he finish his work.

 

Jun hee: oppa…kaja?

Jinwoon: where?

Jun hee: let’s have a dinner date?

Jinwoon: yah…date? Let’s just go to my apartment and I’ll make you a spaghetti…it’s not safe to go outside…

June hee: ahhh…jeongmalyo? Bali kaja!!!

 

They reached the apartment and walking at their way to the elevator and coincidence that Jiyeon was inside.

 

Jiyeon looks surprised that Jinwoon never look at her and just keep his eyes on Jun hee. She felt insecure to look at them sweet like a couple.

 

Jun hee: oh hi waitress?how are you? (jiyeon didn’t reply)

Jinwoon: don’t talk to her…

Jun hee: weh oppa? Ok…yah Oppa…do you have a wine?

Jinwoon: deh…

Jun hee: I’m excited…this will be the first time you’re making me your special spaghetti…

 

Jun hee was so happy about it, she was hugging Jinwoon’s arms that makes Jiyeon felt jealous.

 

As the door open Jiyeon immediately get out in the elevator. She walks between Jinwoon and Jun hee to make them separate.

 

Jun hee: yah! be careful…

Jiyeon: mianhe…I didn’t notice the both of you…

Jun hee: yah!!!

Jinwoon: just don’t mind her…kaja…let’s go inside and I’ll cook for you…

Jun hee: that waitress make me mad oppa…

 

After eating, Jinwoon rest on the sofa..he lay on it and woonyeon went top on him…the cat rest on his tummy.

 

Jun hee: yah,,,throw that thing…I hate cats…

Jinwoon: shirrroo!!! This thing you calling is very important to me…it’s a birthday present from someone…

Jun hee: aigooo…how about just get a dog instead of a cat?

Jinwoon: you know I hate dogs…by the way…are you free tomorrow?

Jun hee: weh? You don’t have work?

Jinwoon: deh…let’s go to church…

Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter