Bullet Seven

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WEIEW! NO ONE MISS MY FANFIC? IT'S FINE ANYWAY...TAKE CARE!

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER...ANNYEONG!

 

 

After the incident happened between Jinwoon and Leejoon, Jiyeon find Leejoon and try to talk to him.

 

Jiyeon: Leejoonshi…can we talk?

Leejoon: what now? I get it…You’re on his side huh?

Jiyeon: ani…you didn’t suppose to do that…he’s my friend…

Leejoon: chingu? I’m not numb and blind Jiyeonnah…

Jiyeon: Leejoonshi… (she went close to him and touch his face)

Leejoon: I don’t want to see you with other guy, please Jiyeon…let’s be together again…I’ll promise you…I’ll quit my job…but please give me a little more time…I love you and you know that…can you give me a chance?

 

Leejoon got the chance that he wanted from Jiyeon, Jiyeon didn’t hesitate to give him a chance for them to be together because she loves the guy. Leejoon promised her to change and quit being a hired killer and Jiyeon put her trust on his words.

 

After that night the both of them changes everything, Leejoon didn’t stay longer to the apartment, he still needs to do things that he need to finished, he will come home during weekends and visits everyday to look at his sister and his girlfriend.

 

******************************************************************************************

Leejoon went to his gang and he went to see the leader. The leader of their gang was Jiyeon’s brother, Jung Woosung, he formed a gang and convince all the victims of the so called “J-gang” a very popular gang that runs a drug dealing,unethical moneylending, other illegal jobs, he called all the enemy’s of the J-gang who killed his parents. He never lived with his family and runaway from home because of some monkey business. He didn’t even finished his study and join other gangs to live for his life. Seung won knew the truth about his parent’s death,and he was the reason of it. He made a big loan from the gang and he was a member of them before, he was one of the dealer of drugs. 

 

At first he was working with them very well, but he made a wrong move, he try to take away the money of the gang, the leader found out what happened and he was almost got killed but he was lucky that he escaped but the J-gang still looking for him, when the J-gang found out his family where they lived? they killed them, no one knows that he was the reason of his parent’s death. After that he searched and one by one killed the members of the J-gang he was working before, after how many years of working to that gang he never meet the mastermind and that’s what he want to find out. And now he was still searching who it is.

 

Woosung: how’s my sister Leejoon?

Leejoon: hyung, we’re together again...

Woosung: as long as she was happy and safe I’m not opposing your relationship…just please protect her…

Leejoon: but she can’t give her full trust in me now hyung, she want me to quit this job…

Woosung: jeongmalyo?...it’s your decision…

Leejoon: aniya…I need to take revenge for my parent’s death too…i want to help you find the mastermind and kill him.

 

After that conversation, Seung won received a call from someone, he was offering him a job, he was interested so he take it.

 

Someone: So here’s the picture of him…

Seung won: this guy? Just give me time to think about it…I need to finish some other business before him…

Someone: how much do you want?

Seung won: yah...it’s too low…tell to your friend that I’m a professional hired killer…if he want to make it clean and no sign of evidence then give me a higher price…got it?

****************************************************************************************

Leejoon was walking on his way to the apartment when he saw Jinwoon was about to go to his work, it was already 3:00 p.m and a time for work. He was walking when Leejoon block him and rest his hand on Jinwoon’s shoulder.

 

Leejoon: can we talk?

Jinwoon: weh? I’m late for my work…

Leejoon: then…can you please stay away from my girlfriend?

Jinwoon: girlfriend?

Leejoon: Jiyeon…I’m warning you…I don’t want you to be close to her…what is mine is mine…arasso?

Jinwoon: get your hands off me…are you threatening me?

Leejoon: I mean it…

 

Jinwoon left him and hurriedly went on his way to work. When he rich the coffee shop Jiyeon came there earlier than him. Jiyeon was try to approach him but he was avoiding her, he just remember what Leejoon told him, Jiyeon was Leejoon’s girlfriend and it must be the sign to stop what he feels about Jiyeon but how can he do that if he can always see her.

 

After work, Jiyeon was wondering the whole time, why Jinwoon didn’t try to talk to her, she went near him but Jinwoon always give her an excuses. Jinwoon went home first and he left Jiyeon walking alone.

 

Jinwoon got home first and saw Leejoon waiting outside the apartment, the both of them looking each other like they want to kill each other. Jinwoon went to the elevator he press the button to the second floor when the door was about to close Leejoon and Jiyeon appear in front of him. The three of them felt surprised, Jiyeon smiled at him but Jinwoon didn’t smile back and went out the elevator.

 

Leejoon: weh? Aren’t you going?

Jiyeon: Jinwoonshi?

Jinwoon: I…I forgot that I’m going to buy something for dinner…

 

Jiyeon noticed Jinwoon was avoiding her the whole time and she doesn’t know the reason why, because the last time they talk they were ok but now, Jinwoon looks at him that she was having a serious contagious illness.

 

After a minute Leejoon ask them out to eat. they went to eat outside for dinner with Hyomin and Eunjung.

 

Hyomin: wahhhh…gogoshipta…this was a great dinner for us, arattsi???

Eunjung: aishhh..this girl…

Hyomin: weh???I’m glad that Jiyeon and my brother were together again…

Leejoon:aigooo…na-neun-haeng-bok-hada…how about Jiyeonnah?

Jiyeon: deh…

Hyomin: aishhh…it seems that you’re not that happy…what’s wrong?

Eunjung:yah, don’t you know? Jiyeon is wont to be like that even when is happy, sad? Sick? Or whatsoever…

 

Honestly Jiyeon was happy but she keeps thinking about Jinwoon who is acting and  behaving a little bit peculiar towards her. They already near the apartment when Jinwoon also on his way home, he was walking behind them, Eunjung saw him and call him, all of them stop and wait him.

 

Eunjung: oh Mr. Smiley eye? Eodi gayo? Going home?

Jinwoon: deh, mianhe…silehamnida but I need to first..Annyonghi jumushipsiyo…(he walks and went to the apartment first)

Eunjung: tsss…I think he was kind of weird today? So formal…don’t you think so?

Hyomin: I don’t care about him anyway…kaja…bali…

 

They reached the apartment, Leejoon didn’t stay and sleep on the apartment,he says his goodbye to them and went back to his job.

 

*******************************************************************************************

 

Minho received a call from his friend that there was a problem regarding to hired killer asking a bigger payment. He was upset and not in a good mood so he decided to visit the apple of his eye, Jun hee.

Minho went to visit Jun hee on her own boutique, it was gift from her father on her graduation day, she was the one who designing the dress and clothes on her boutique.

 

Jun hee: annyeong…I want to tell you something…

Minho: what is it?

Jun hee: 4 days to go and it was his birthday…I decided to personally find him…

Minho: mwoh? Are you out of your mind?

Jun hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter