Bullet Twenty Two

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bullet 22

 

It’s been almost an hour of searching the location near the abandoned building where the suspect brought the victims but they didn’t found nothing. Some people says they saw some cars passing by but they didn’t notice some unsuspected thing.

 

Jangwoo: (throw his jacket on the desk) we are back in Seoul and found nothing…and we failed to save one of the victims…aissshhhh!!!

Agent: yah Jangwooshi…don’t worry…

Jangwoo: worry? I think I’ll die doing nothing here…(his messagetone beep) yah!!! yah!!! we have lead…they were in Seoul…Eunjung texted me…they were on a house and can see the han river…maybe it’s the big old house 50 meters away from the Han River…that’s the only house there…

Agent: I know that, we need a boat to get there…

Jangwoo: mwoh??? Whatever…man…let’s go…

 

Meanwhile, Jinwoon and Eunjung stayed inside the room and waiting for Qri and Jiyeon to come back inside.

 

Leejoon forced Jiyeon to go inside the other room without Woosung knowing. Leejoon lock the door and slowly went near Jiyeon but Jiyeon do the opposite moving backwards till he fell into the bed.

 

He went top on her, hold her hands with full of force and try to kiss her lips down to her neck and try take off Jiyeon’s clothes. Jiyeon was shouting really hard when someone open the door and grab Leejoon and push him to the wall and began to punch him.

 

Woosung: are you nuts??!!! Yah!!! don’t you know to respect a girl? She’s my sister…how could you!!!

Leejoon: I just….hyung…

Woosung: micheoso?!!! If you held a hand on her again…I’ll tell you, I can kill you!!!

Leejoon: yah!!! You’re not the boss here anymore…?!!! Are you crazy? You want to keep that son’s killer alive? If you don’t kill him, then I will… (he get his gun and running to get inside the room)

Jiyeon: Leejoonshi, please no…

Woosung: yah!!!

 

Leejoon open the door and try to shoot Jinwoon but he failed coz Woosung came in time and destruct him. The two of them were busy fighting and punching each other that they didn’t notice that the three take a chance to escape and get outside the house.

 

They we’re running outsideand hide when they saw one of the man guarding the house, Jinwoon get a block of hard wood and hit one of the man on his head and get the gun.

 

Before they can escape and run outside the house Jinwoon who is behind them running caught by Minho’s hand and point a gun on his back. Eunjung, Qri and Jiyeon thought that Jinwoon was still with them but then when they already on their way to run to get out of that hell Jiyeon notice that Jinwoon was nowhere to be found and quickly went back to the house.

 

Minho: where do you think you’re going?

Jinwoon: Minho…stop this…the police will be here soon…

Minho: kure? Then I’ll kill you before they’ll caught me…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter