Bullet Sixteen

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Third week of January, Woosung’s planning to start his plan, their target is now on the way to the hotel. Woosung’s gang were well prepared for the plan, they need to do it well, coz they should not waste time coz today will be the best day to take revenge to the leader of the J-gang.

 

They got the target and put it I one of their hideout, near a river. They put a sack on the target’s head and tied him on a chair. The target was shouting for help but no one can hear him coz his mouth were sealed by a plaster.

 

All the members of the gang gathered to watch what’s going to happen to the target…

 

Woosung: tonight! Will be the great night for us…for those who suffer in the hands of this man come and let’s feel our revenge.

Members: yeah!!! Kill him…

Leejoon: this will not be the end of our fight, let’s kill all of them…his alliance, his comrades, all who is connected on his dirty plans…

Woosung: do you want to know who is he? Well he’s the great friend of a governor, one of the founder and owner of RoJeo mobile company…none other than the respectable, honorable? Mr. Jihun Ro Hee… hahahahaah!

 

Mr. Hee can’t speak well coz there’s something on his mouth, all the members made their chance to hit him one by one. All the members were having fun doing their revenge, punching, slapping and spit on his face.

 

After that, Woosung ask the members to leave and go home, Woosung and Leejoon talk Mr. Hee alone in the hideout and decide to finish him.

 

Woosung: so the show ended! Leejoon,..get my gun…

Leejoon: dehHyung…

Woosung: so Mr. Hee…are you afraid now? (he get the cloth on Mr. Hee’s mouth for him to speak) do you remember me? Well I supposed you don’t coz I don’t even know you… I want to introduce myself, I’m a member of J-gang before but because I’ve made a one mistake? You kill my parent’s…weh? (he punch him even though Mr. Hee was still bleeding and have a lots of injured and wounds)

Mr. Hee: I d..o..n’tknow..a..about that…(he can’t talk straight) I never kill someone…ple…ase (he spit blood now)

Woosung: mwohrago? Yah!  You’re dying and you can still lie? Tssss…look at this old man…

Mr. Hee: I swear!...

Woosung: then who? Nugayo? (he punch him again)

Mr. Hee: even if you kill me, I’ll not say anything…

Woosung: Leejoonshi…give me the gun…

 

A sudden call coming from someone to not hurt Mr. Hee and just get some evidence whose the mastermind and it was Minho who told them about the J-gang meeting but he didn’t told them to kill Mr.Hee and just get some info about the truth that his perfectionist father was the mastermind and drug lord.

 

Leejoon: Hyung, don’t kill him…we need to know who’s the real mastermind and evidence…remember what the boss says?

Woosung:…aish just kill him….then put his body in front of his building.

Leejoon: but Hyung…

Woosung: leave first..I’ll call you later…

 

Leejoon didn’t react and just followed Woosung wanted him to do, Woosung left with Mr. Hee inside.

 

 

After  2 days…

 

News: Mr. Hee, a friend and business partner of Governor Jung seen in front of the RoeJo Mobile Building earlier at 4 a.m found dead. He’s head was covered by a sack and his hands were tightly tied by a rope, full of blood on his clothes and discovered a 2 bullets on his head and one on his chest.

 

Mr. Jung who happened to watch the news can’t even react nor say anything. He was shocked and somehow felt scared what happened to his friend.

 

Mrs. Jung: what…why?

Mr. Jung: Jihun??? (voice shaking)

 

Mrs. Jung quickly called Mrs. Hee who was a family friend of them, she was worried about what happened, especially what Jun hee will going to say about it.

 

After work, Jinwoon went to see Jiyeon on the apartment, since they start dating Jiyeon didn’t go out and go to the club with Eunjung as well as Eunjung she just stayed at her apartment after theirdance teaching class.

 

Jiyeon and Eunjungwas inside Jiyeon’s room watching some horror movies waiting for Jinwoon. Someone knock and press the doorbell and Jiyeon immediately open it thinking that it was Jinwoon but unexpectedly it was the witch.

 

Jiyeon: what do you want? Jinwoon is not here…

Jun hee: (she looks wan and pale) I can’t reach him on his phone…

Jiyeon: did something happen to you?

Jun hee: please he come here, tell him to call me and meet me…

Jiyeon: yah, gwenchana?

 

Jun hee was walking,  looks like she was suffering from a serious illness, Jinwoon who was walking on the hallway through Jiyeon’s room saw her. He noticed that Jun hee was about to fall so he quickly run and help her to stand.

 

Jun hee: Oppa?

Jinwoon: Jun heeyah…weh? What happened?

Jun hee: Oppa…(she almost fell down and cried out)

 

Jinwoon don’t know what happened to her and why Jun hee is acting that way, Jun hee lost conscious and fainted so he carry her and put inside Jiyeon’s room.

The three were talking while Jun hee was still sleeping, looks very tired and she’s not in herself…

 

Jiyeon: what happened to her?

Jinwoon: I don’t know really…I need to know…she’s not normally like this, something bad happen…

Eunjung: hope she’ll be ok…by the way…yah…have you heard the news early in the morning?

Jiyeon: …it’s almost 7 pm…and you’re telling about morning news?

Eunjung: no…seriously,,,you know Mr. Hee? Actually I don’t know about businessman but lately I kind put some interest on them…Mr. Hee is Mr. Jung’s friend, Governor Jung…know him?

Jiyeon: deh…those were the owners of RoeJo Mobile Company…weh?

Eunjung: you know that? Aish…I should be more aware starting now…anyways…Mr. Hee is dead…he’s been killed…and his body seen in front of the Company building...

Jinwoon: mwoh???

Eunjung: deh…

Jinwoon: Eunjung-ah…are you sure?

Eunjung: of course…weh?

 

Jun hee suddenly wake up and shout inside the room that made Jinwoon rushing towards her because he’s worried about her. Jiyeon and Eunjung followed him inside the room.

 

Jun hee begin to cry again and cry harder when she saw Jinwoon and hug her. Jiyeon and Eunjung don’t know what’s happening, the both of them were blank, somehow Jiyeon feels jealous when she’s watching Jinwoon so worried and showing concern to Jun hee.

 

Jinwoon: can you please leave us alone? (Eunjung drag Jiyeon’s outside the room even though Jiyeon doesn’t like to)

Jun hee: Oppa…Abuji…they killed him…(she can’t hold her tears and emotions anymore, she cry and hide her face on Jinwoon’s chest who is embracing her)

Jinwoon: gwenchana…I’m here…those who did that to your dad will going to pay…Oppa will never leave you…

 

They stay at the room for an hour, Jiyeon and Eunjung who didn’t know anything was waiting outside. Even though Jiyeon keeps calm and acting like she’s fine Eunjung noticed that she’s worried.

 

Eunjung: yah…what do you think her problem?

Jiyeon: is she close to me? Why don’t you try asking her?

Eunjung: are you mad?

Jiyeon: I’m not…

Eunjung: Jiyeonnah…are you Jealous?

Jiyeon: aishhh! Waeyo? Should I ?

Eunjung: yah, deh…you should, your boyfriend is a good looking guy and a perfect boyfriend and that girl your calling witch is hot and beautiful…they look good together…

Jiyeon: yah…are you really my friend?

 

Jinwoon and Jun heesuddenly come out from Jiyeon’s room, Jinwoon still hugging her, Jiyeon want to pull her boyfriend away from Jun hee but she try to understand Jun hee. She can’t moan about the situation right now coz what she saw when she looks Jun hee’s eyes like she’s tired of crying, she felt concern and sympathy that whatever this witch did to her she let it pass right now.

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeonah…we’re going home…I’m sorry but I need to be with her right now…

Jiyeon: so she’s sleeping at your house?

Jinwoon: deh…it’s not what you think it is…

Jiyeon: then…call me if you got home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter