Bullet Four

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks, Jinwoon and Jiyeon still do the same routine in their life. Jinwoon was still looking for another job for him for his expenses either Jiyeon was still doing those jobs she have.

 

They starting to be close to each other little by little but still Jiyeon is just the same cold but at least Jinwoon can talk to her in a good way and can even feel comfortable with her, teasing her.

**************************************************************************************

On the coffee shop…

 

Jinwoon was watching Jiyeon how to treat the customer and Jiyeon’s was doing well,

He’s thinking that Jiyeon is the kind of person who can’t express herself that much, and thought that Jiyeon was hiding something. She can smile and can be cheerful person if she just want too.

 

They still didn’t talk that much even though they’re ok with each other, Jiyeon is still Jiyeon.

 

Jinwoon went near Jiyeon who was cleaning the table. The two of them were cleaning, getting ready to go home and leave the café…

 

Jinwoon: hey…how come?

Jiyeon: deh?

Jinwoon: how come that you can act like that? I just wish I can be one of customers here so that I can see you smile like that often…

Jiyeon: mwoyeayoh???weh? (she throw him the cloth that she was using to clean the table)

Jinwoon: gross…weayo? I’m just telling you the truth…I hope you can always smile like that…aigoo kyup-tah…

Jiyeon: kyuptah???tssss… go and clean this up…(Jiyeon removed her  apron)

Jinwoon: I’m telling you the truth anyway…

Jiyeon: michin…you’re the only person who thinks I’m cute…

Jinwoon: chincha?

Jiyeon: deh…my parents told me when I was in high school that I’m weird, Eunjung and Hyomin thinks that I’m cold, Leejoon thinks I’m a namja…

Jinwoon: maybe they don’t see the way I see you…

 

They’re staring each others like their eyes were having a conversation for a few seconds and they stopped when the owner came.

After a few minutes of walking they went home together, they went inside then Eunjung quickly run towards them, she drag Jiyeon and went to the kitchen.

 

Eunjung: Jiyeon, come here…

Jiyeon: mwoh? Is there a problem?

Eunjung: aniyo…Leejoon…he’s here…

 

Jinwoon try to listen what the two of them were talking but he can’t hear it.

Jiyeon quickly went upstairs, Jinwoon and Eunjung followed her. Surprisingly, Leejoon showed up…Jiyeon running towards Leejoon as soon as she saw him coming out of Hyomin’s room.

 

Jiyeon hug Leejoon so tight, Jinwoon on the other side felt something was stubbing him on his chest and he doesn’t even know why he felt that way then he just went inside his room and didn’t want to know what is happening.

 

Jiyeon is crying coz she know that she still have a feelings for Leejoon but the guy was about to leave again and still doing his so called job(hired killer).

 

Jiyeon: you’re leaving again???Leejoonshi…

Lee joon: I’ve missed you so much my namja...(he was hugging her and kiss her forehead)

Jiyeon: then stay…

Leejoon: I can’t, I need to finish something…

Jiyeon: can’t you just stop it? For me? for your sister?

Leejoon: I need to do this for my parents Jiyeonah…please understand…

Jiyeon: killing the person who killed your parents, you can’t find the true justice Leejoonshi…we have laws…I know I don’t have enough right to tell you this but this is wrong…all wrong…

Leejoon: you don’t know how I felt…

Jiyeon: chincha? My parents killed by those bastards too…

Leejoon: Jiyeonah…please…don’t be this way…you know I don’t have a choice…

Jiyeon: we always have a choice…and if your choice is to find that person? Kill innocent people? Then I’m telling you this again…I’ll forget everything about you…

Leejoon: Jiyeonah???

 

Jiyeon push Leejoon, all she wants is for him to stay and stop what is he doing.

 

Jiyeon: this will be the last time I’m begging you to stay…if you’ll leave again then you’ll never win me back…

Leejoon: Jiyeonnie, I’m doing this for us…

Jiyeon: us?  I’m trying to understand you Leejoon but…I’m starting to get tired…(Jiyeon run upstairs and went to her room)

 

Leejoon left again and he didn’t try to chase Jiyeon and explain himself.  Hyomin still have no idea about her brother’s real job and why is Leejon was doing that, Leejoon told her that he was a bodyguard of one of an important person in Korea she believe everything of her brother told her coz for Hyomin, Leejoon was a good brother.

 

 

Jiyeon stayed up all night and crying, Jinwoon can hear every sound beside his room and he also stayed up all night listening to Jiyeon. He tried to knock on Jiyeon’s room but stop himself and went back to his room, he can’t understand why he suddenly felt that way.

 

Jinwoon woke up early while all the tenants were sleeping. It’s 3:00 am and he decided to went outside even though its cold. He went for a jogged and then came back after an hour holding a tumbler of hot coffee and a piece of sandwich, he was asking himself while walking through his room. Why did he buy a coffee and a sandwich for her? And then finally he already reaches Jiyeon’s room. He was walking back and forth in front of Jiyeon’s room looking confused and then finally try to press Jiyeon’s doorbell. When he tried to press the doorbell, he looks so surprised when Jiyeon suddenly open her door.

 

Jiyeon: (look surprised) Jinwoonshi…

Jinwoon: (he was smiling showing his teeth, raising his hand showing hi to her) joeun achimimnida Jiyeonnie…

 

Jiyeon has no idea why Jinwoon was in front of her room, she was about to leave for her work but then there’s this guy gave her an unexpected surprised. Jinwoon handover the coffee and the sandwich and try to leave but Jiyeon grab his hood that stopped Jinwoon.

 

 

Jiyeon: yah, ikeon museum deusiaeyo? (what does this mean?)

Jinwoon: coffee and sandwich..

Jiyeon: mwoyah?

Jinwoon: aishhh…then release me first… (Jiyeon stop gripping his hood)

Jiyeon: mian…

Jinwoon: I was jogging when I was about to go home and then I bought that for you…

Jiyeon: gurego?

Jinwoon: Ahhh…mola…I just want to give you that…but if you don’t want then give it back (he take the coffee and sandwich in Jiyeon’s hand)

Jiyeon: yah! Give it back to me…you already gave me that…give it back…

 

Jiyeon was trying to take it but Jinwoon was too tall that she can’t reach it till they both stop when Jiyeon jump and bang her head to his head, Jinwoon surrender and voluntarily gave it back to her the coffee and sandwich. Jiyeon was smiling like a teenager who bullied someone. They never noticed that Eunjung was watching them.

 

Eunjung: (she showed up unexpectedly) what a lovey dovey scene?

Jinwoon & Jiyeon: mwoh???

 

Jinwoon was holding his head in pain while Jiyeon was smiling at him.

 

Jiyeon: apeugo? (crossing her arm holding the coffee and sandwich)

Jinwoon: yah…don’t you feel sorry for what you’ve done?

Jiyeon: arasssooo…mian…Eunjung, kaja!

 

Eunjung was happily watching them teasing and arguing, she never see Jiyeon like that ever since she met her. She just saw her last night crying and now she can’t see any signs of pain on her and now she was even smiling?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter