Last Bullet

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Weeks has passed, Jinwoon was ready to go home from the hospital God is so good to him coz he’s still alive for the one last time.

 

 

Mrs. Jung: Jinwoonyah…are you sure you can go home?

Jinwoon: Mom, I’ll be better if I’m at the house…I’m sick of being here…

Mrs. Jung: you have visitors…I’ll wait you at the car…

Jangwoo: chukahe… you’re alive…and I hope it will be the last time I’ll see you in the hospital…

Jinwoon: yah!!!

Eunjung: Jinwoonshi…I’m glad you’re ok now…

Jinwoon: deh…how is she?

 

Eunjung told him that Jiyeon left the apartment and never tell where she is living right now, not even Eunjung her friend.

 

He saw her before he went inside the emergency room  and it was the last time he saw her and it hurts for him to know when he woke up and Jiyeon was not there when he open his eyes. How can she just left without telling anyone?

 

Jinwoon: jinja…she’s mean…how can she leave just like that?

Eunjung: it hurts for her…after what happened, I know it was really hard for  her…

 

Eunjung was right, Jiyeon is extremely in pain right now and that’s her, she just want to feel it alone, endure it and don’t want anybody to see her like that.

 

 

After the bad things that happened, Jiyeon lost her brother and almost lost Jinwoon. She left and decided to stay away for good, how can she love with a full of pain and hatred in her heart, yes she love Jinwoon but that doesn’t mean love can wiped all the pain she felt. Her parent’s died because of his father and Jinwoon’s father died because of her and how on earth can she faced the world and love him with those reasons?

 

All she want to do is to run, and just be alone, she don’t like to go back and want to erase all the pain in her heart.

 

 

Months has passed, Jinwoon never saw Jiyeon and he just focused on their company and it’s not easy to do that coz after people knew about his father’s dirty works they almost lose everything.

 

Eunjung and Jangwoo decided to get married within 2 months,Eunjung never heard anything from her friend even though she wanted to see her badly.

 

Jun hee didn’t leave Jinwoon’s side as a friend, she was starting to find someone who can love her and take care of her.

 

Jun hee: Oppa…are you ok?

Jinwoon: (sigh) deh…jalgayo…I need to go somewhere…

 

Jinwoon went into his father’s graveyard and Minho, put a flower in the gravestone…

 

Jinwoon: Abuji, annyeong…(a minute of silent and tear began to fall) weayo? Otteoke? How can Mom and I live? Nah…really working hard to stand up again…I’ll work hard to clean our name…it’s hard but I’ll try…abuji…appaso…negaappayo…jinjaappayo…this heart beats for the girl who lost her parents because of you…you are really mean Abuji,..even when you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter